tuscl

Skinny or thick, who has more sex?

I think about a lot of (stupid) ideas. Do you suppose that there is a difference, on average, between how often skinny women have sex to how often thick women have sex? And when I say skinny, I mean actually skinny, not what you guys would consider thin. Like, 5'6" and 100 lbs. Obviously it varies from person to person, but on average, what do you think? No correlation? Some correlation?

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Well curved skinny girls make the most
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Even if the bubbles top and bottom are small as long as its in proportion I believe they get the most action hands down
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    All I know is my own experiences which means no fat girls. :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I went clubbing last night and there was a dancer (Caucasian, interestingly enough) who had an honest-to-God Ashley Graham vibe about her. Hour Glass figure, fairly toned stomach, very thick thighs and hips, and natural set of pretty nice DDs. Unfortunately, she also had a plethora of tats and piercings that made her a lot less attractive.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @ATACdawg, a white girl with tattoos who's built like Ashley Graham? Sounds like exactly my type. Did you do anything with her?

Personally, I really prefer thick girls but that wasn't what the OP was asking. My guess is that skinny girls have much more sex on average. People discover at an early age that they are either attractive or unattractive by societal standards and then they decide whether it's worth investing time and effort into "improving" themselves further. They learn quickly that the standard of beauty includes being thin. "So why not lose weight? I'm already 90% of the way there to being hot," they reason. An unattractive girl, even if she's thin to begin with, may just say "Fuck it, I'll never be hot no matter what I do. So I'll just sit and eat some raw cookie dough." And hence the tendency toward attractive girls being thin and unattractive girls being thick. And we all know that attractive people have much more sex on average (excluding paying customers of course). So there you go. Thankfully there are some exceptions to the rule, otherwise I probably wouldn't bother clubbing at all.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    That's a good question. I remember friends chastising me in school when I asked how it was possible that fat chicks ever got laid. Apparently I just didn't get it: no matter how fat/unattractive the woman there is always some guy horny enough to be willing to have sex with her if she wants. So I guess it's not their looks that matter as much as how willing they are to put out.

On the one hand, maybe the skinny are working on it so hard for a reason. But, on the other, maybe the thicker girls need the affirmation more often.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    This post was inspired by one of my co-worker's (the hot MILF) complaining that she couldn't sleep at night, and that her excessive running has caused her to lose 18 lbs recently (she has been looking good). I thought to myself, "is her husband not giving her orgasms at night?" And so I went on pondering if intramarital sex is more frequent for skinny MILFS.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    It's only been less than a hundred years that skinny, less than "pleasingly plump", has been considered attractive. Look at pictures from the 1800's or portraits from earlier. I find it disappointing at times that we are so susceptible to society's pressures.

I confess. I'm susceptible. I like my dancers thin. Tuscl
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    First of all 5'6'' and 100 lbs is anorexic to me.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There is a fairly new dancer at Follies that fits that description and seems to be very popular. See DroidX's last Follies review.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^LOL

Yeah 5' 6" 100lbs is about 15 lbs underweight. Even for me, and I like slender girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A lot of rather thick women are getting fucked in high quantity.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @larryfishguts “First of all 5'6'' and 100 lbs is anorexic to me.”

larry you won’t be 5’6” tall for a few more years if ever
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Zero correlation. Stupidity is a far better indicator #idiotocracy
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @Burlington: No, I didn't. The nipple studs and u-shaped nose stud put me off a bit! The tats I could have tolerated.

Chief reason? My new ATF was in the building!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    ^^^ good movie.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Men want sex
    Women want commitment

Broke, loser man = fat, old woman
    Rich, popular man = hot, young woman
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Given that a majority of women over 30 are carrying some extra pounds, I'd guess chunky chicks have more sex. Agree with Array's comment about society pressure re what's considered attractive.

For me skinny chicks are more attractive because they tend to have a more positive "attitude".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion