tuscl

Strippers In High School

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
So, ever know of any girls you went to high school with or grew up with that became a stripper?

I knew/know two. One dropped out of high school and I'd actually be surprised if she was still alive today. Stunningly beautiful girl but always had a screw loose. Always went for the baddest and wildest guys in school too.

The other was a perfectly normal girl but came from a very poor family. She stripped for a short period then went to bartending. Beautiful body, average at best face, very annoying attitude. Last I saw her she worked at a convenience store and she's pretty hefty.

29 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Not that I am aware of, but we did have a future Playboy centerfold in our school.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There was a rumor about one who was "whoring" at a high mileage place, while still in high school, and she got busted. But I have no idea about the veracity of the rumor.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The drug dealer in my senior class would also have sex for money. A very entrepreneurial young lady. She drove a nice car while even the slutty girls who were giving it away for free depended on boys for rides.

I have first hand knowledge of some HS seniors who have already turned 18 working as strippers while still in HS.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    Ive only seen one high schoolgirl strippingwhilein hih school. I would love to see another
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There weren't any strip clubs in the U.S. when I went to high school but I had one GF for awhile that shaved her pussy because she was a dancer...chorus line and ballet. She even danced for the Miss Universe pageant one year when she was 17.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    No but I've seen two that became back page hookers
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Two students and one teacher's aide from my HS were on the pole when I was a senior. They danced three miles away from the school, and were shocked when they got busted. Our school's graphic arts program turned out some great fake ID, and most of my friends and I carried a better-than-state-issued driver's license. I was using mine at the club in question when I saw one of the students. She acted like she didn't see me and ducked back into the dressing room. I wasn't the one who dropped the dime though- it was the teacher's aide that got tripped up, and she spilled the beans on the other girls.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Very exciting thought, but none of my HS classmates ended up stripping... that I know of
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. i missed all the fun.

i graduated (barely) in '68.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    I ran into a girl from hy high school at a club my senior year. It was a shock to see her there because she had a reputation for being a flirt but would never go past 1st base. She quickly became known as a prototypical ROB who talked a good game but gave nothing but air dances.

I'd had a crush on her since the 8th grade even though she had a plain face because she had a rocking body, until I saw her strip. Turned out she had her lingerie to thank for her great figure. Once she stripped her body was just as plain as her face. She was my first experience with being disappointed at a strip club and my first realization that push up bras can be quite misleading.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    A girl from my school was rumored to be dancing at a redneck club shortly after graduation. This was in my pre-clubbing days, so I never verified, but I remembered her having a big rack, butterface.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    One of my classmates owns/operates a strip club.
    I used to play cards with her on the school bus, lol

Never been to her club, maybe i will check it out someday.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Senior year in high school, I had a class with a girl I had known since kindergarten. We were both 18, and among the older kids in our graduating class. One day in class she was talking to some of her friends about the possibility of auditioning at clubs. I looked over my shoulder at her and she immediately tells me she does not want to see me at the club, lol

I never got a chance to verify if she actually became a stripper, but she sure did have the body for it. I remember this girl sort of had a crush on me in elementary school. But, as it is natural, things change as you become a teenager. This girl became a typical slut. There were even rumors going around that she hooked up with one of the Phys Ed teachers. If true, there was nothing illegal about it since she was 18 when the rumors started going around. Lucky for that teacher, no one important ever found out.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    A couple. We went out of our way to see one, bit of a letdown.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    When I was a principal 3 male teachers were in a Providence Club and a recent graduate showed up on stage and immediately recognized them and really worked them over. One told me she sat on the stage nude, spread her legs and invited him to finger her. She wanted a Champagne Room but they wouldn't do it.
    My ATF has many stories about former classmates seeing her dancing. Her boyfriend is a roofer and his entire crew came in one night. They had met several times and she said she treated them like every one else until one wanted to take her upstairs. She assured him nothing was going to happen and he backed off. About 2/3 of the dancers I know purposely work far away from home to avoid awkward situations with guys they know. The other 1/3 don't give a shit.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I do not know if any girls I went to HS with stripped. I moved to Arizona shortly after graduating HS so never got a chance to find out. There was a girl I had a crush on who I would have liked to see. Had massive tits.

I did know some girls who I went to college with who stripped. I never got to see them in the club tho. Poor college student. Lol
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Not from my high school, but there was a newly turned 18 yo girl who had just started dancing her last two months in high school. My ATF told me that the girl's parents had been led to believe that she had a waitressing job..

My ATF shook her head when she told me that the girl had called off her Saturday shift so that she could go to her prom.......
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ based on pictures I've seen from recent proms, skipping work for prom wouldn't have been a total waste, since her prom dress could become one of her work outfits

My guess is that at least a third of these are prom dress photos:
    http://thechive.com/2016/11/10/dresses-t…

And I'd bet Juice's OTC bankroll that #15 in this set is a prom picture:
    http://thechive.com/2017/08/12/brunettes…
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "My ATF shook her head when she told me that the girl had called off her Saturday shift so that she could go to her prom......"

No self-respecting stripper would go to the prom without charging her date.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Dayyum @shadowcat when did you go to high school, back when the schools were one room school houses.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @flagooner LMFAO. I wonder if her date knew he was getting his first OTC experience?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "About 2/3 of the dancers I know purposely work far away from home to avoid awkward situations with guys they know."

my CF works one hour from her club. Although I don't know for certain, if I had to guess, I would say it's also to lessen the chances she see's someone she knows like family/friends/etc
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive - I graduated in 1961. See my article about visiting Tijuana that summer. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I read your article a while back I graduated in 1971 we had a bunch of strip clubs on Long Island, NY when I graduated.
    I don't remember any of the strippers there from high school.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    in 1968 i don't remember any strip clubs in the area .. just pussycat theater in ontario calif. never went there. it was xxx movies. my first sc experience was honolulu Hawaii in 1971. one girl. strips on the stage. period. noooooo contact.
  • K
    7 years ago
    A few from my high school became strippers. A few were comfortable with me seeing them on stage and some weren't. I was friends with one of them and through her I met several of her friends in real life. they had some interesting stories to tell and I think hanging out with her and her friends kept me going to the clubs.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I remember once a stripper pulling my ear about what an ass hole her BF was. I asked her "Where do you girls find these guys?" She said that she met him in high school.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    The number of girls I went to high school with that became strippers is in the double digits. And that's just counting the ones I know of.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i would guess that any strippers my age are now dead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion