tuscl

Hot Waitresses

mark94
Arizona
Friday, August 4, 2017 8:05 AM
So, what's up with them ? At the Hi Liter in Phoenix, there are now two incredibly hot waitresses on day shift. One is a former dancer from another club with huge tatas. The other is beautiful and petite. They could both triple their income by dancing. In your experience, do these tend to be former dancers who are burnt out, or prospective dancers who are working up the courage ?

20 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I would have to say that half of them are former or future dancers while the rest just don't have the courage to strip. A month ago I was at a club and I actually thought one of the bartenders looked better than most dancers that were on shift. In fact, if she was a dancer, she would've been my #2 choice. Luckily, my #1 choice was a dancer which I had plenty of fun with.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've seen it both ways. I've talked to a couple that have gone from dancer to waitress and said they are earning about the same. I've seen waitresses move to dancer for the "big money" but now they have to compete. One recent cutie moved from dancer to waitress to now bar tender. I saw her showing her engagement ring to some of the dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I always assumed it was b/c not every girl could work up to being comfortable being groped by strangers on a regular basis - although I assume for some what is holding them back is an S.O. and either he not being down with her dancing or she not wanting to sorta "cheat" on him
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have also seen dancers check out a new club by waitressing for a bit after a negative experience at a different club, and make the transition back to dancer if things go well. Or maybe they just wanted to switch to waitressing and didn't want to deal with BH regulars at the previous club that they used to know from dancing, but then rent came due.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How do you know how much they make as waitresses and how much they could make dancing? I didn't realize it was obtainable through a FOIA request.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ don't patronize us flag
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    :-)
  • shmutz
    7 years ago
    Not all clubs realize it, but a pretty waitress is a tremendous asset, especially when she is sweet and personable, too. Guys who come to strip clubs like to feel welcome, and good about themselves (that's mostly why they're there, their personal sex life partners don't make them feel great about themselves lol). A cheery, caring hello from a hot youngster goes a long way, especially with a guy who actually has no problem spending some money at the club, but just needs to be gotten into the mood. If a good rapport is established between waitress and patron, he's more likely to buy some girls a drink, heck, he might even buy the waitress a drink! I have gotten friendly with many pretty waitresses in strip clubs, and I find that their reasons for not dancing are very varied, as most of you guys have stated here. For a hot, high-mileage girl, dancing will usually get her more $$$, though not without its share of serious unwelcome drama, but for a typical more conservative hot young thing, she could do better waitressing, which has a small salary and the potential for tips if she's personable and wise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There's an LA club, forgot which one, where the waitresses walk around topless - that would def encourage me to buy more drinks!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I know flagooner is just being snarky, but I like puzzles like this, so let's see if we can figure out how much a SC waitress typically makes. During day shift at my favorite club, there are 20-40 customers at any one time with 2-4 waitresses on duty. Further assume 2 drinks per hour at $8 per drink. Finally, assume tipping at 20%. Doing the math, that's $320-$640 per hour spent on drinks, or $64-$128 per hour in tips. If 2 waitresses are working, that's $32-$64 per hour. If there are 4 waitresses, that's $16-$32 per hour. That's a pretty wide range. Let's go right down the middle and assume $32 per hour per waitress. That's a lot better than Macdonalds, but a lot less than an average stripper will make at a busy club.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I know exactly the waitress of which you speak at Hi Liter, the brunette with the melons. Amazing. Nearly the prefect woman for me, especially as tall as she is.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ it sounds like you've been practicing case interviews.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    There is a smoking hot new waitress at my club that I would like to spend some time with. She has that "girl next door" look, and is super sexy. I have never seen a waitress dance at this club, but sometimes the door girls will dance on stage.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    There are waitresses in strip clubs?? Oh that is right, I live in the land of the dive. You waitress for yourself or by a drink for a dancer and have her get you one as well.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    To supplement Mark94's math from above, I could also see some clubs giving servers a bonus if they exceed certain sales goals, especially in clubs that allow patrons to buy drinks for dancers, which of course are usually watered down or even virgin. FYI, at Curves in Tucson, the servers are also allowed to do dances, and they have some very hot ones. Monique on dayshift would make bank as a dancer anywhere!
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    The real question is are the waitresses ever available for OTC?
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    in my experience a lot of waitresses are just more choosy and go on "dates" outside of working hours.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Some waitresses are hot. There have been times when I would have liked to see the waitress strip on stage rather than several of the dancers. One time a bartender asked if I remembered her. I said no. Then she flashed me and everyone in the club with a very nice set of melons. Then she asked again. I said yes. I like girls who want me to remember them and their tits.
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    They may be former dancers who's boyfriend/girlfriend forbids stripping. They get a job adjacent to stripping so they can seamlessly return if the relationship fails.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Some dancers waitress to have a paper trail of reportable income.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion