tuscl

Camel toe slide

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I won't do BBFS unless I really know the girl really well and even then it has to be OTC. So therefor I have 2 choices ITC CFS or BBBJ. I can't stand condoms. They just desensitize me too much. So I always go for the BBBJ but I do like a lot of foreplay before I get finished off. One thing that I love during foreplay is the camel toe slide.

Most of the time when I ask for a "camel toe slide" I get greeted with "What's that" and I have to explain. After I do most of them are willing to do it. I have had a couple of accidents when I wound up where I shouldn't have been but shit happens. Recently a girl agreed to it and she was so good at it that I had to use all of my self control to keep from busting a nut. It's like other sex acts. Some girls are good at it and some aren't.

But I think we need to get the word out there of what a camel toe slide is so that you don't need to explain it. Just like you don't want to explain that a blow job is not actually blowing on your dick. :) So get the word out!

24 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a chump's game to me.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Soo what is it
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I thought the vernacular for this was stripper slide:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…

I guess it could be one of those things like how in France, french fries are called des frites, though.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Shadow, correct me if I am wrong but doesnt that just prevent her from gettong pregnant and you and her carry the same std risk as bbfs? While I have no doubt its fun but I am trying what your restrictions are protecting?

Am I missing something?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    From Urbandictionay.com

TOP DEFINITION
    camel toe slidesex
    A form of sex without penentration. The man lies on his back the woman stradels her man and grinds herself back and forth along the mans erect penis having one lip of her vagina on either side of the mans shaft.

I have not researched the STD risks but would think that they are less than penetration or BBBJ.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Also known as outercourse, i imagine the STD risk would be higher than receiving head but yeah, marginally less than unprotected sex depending how "wet" she was, any bleeding or lacerations. Herpes and warts risk is probably the same if not more since the majority of sores/warts are on the lips (mostly outer but some inner).
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Hmm same result to me...her body fluids on your bare upright citizen which includes the tip (point of entry for chlymidia, gonnorea, ...). Body fluids carry stds. I am an engineer and not in the medical field but I guess I just dont see a huge difference. Might as well close that deal and get to work!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had dancers be on me FCG and slide their vag on the underside of my penis while my penis is pressed against my abdomen, I mean my sternum, thus my head/opening is not really in contact w/ her vag/juices.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i love a good camel slide. almost as great as a good bbbj.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    That's basically how I LDK. Obviously not BB, two layers in between, my thin pajama pants and whatever bottoms the dancer is wearing. Feels awesome when her bottoms are very thin.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I used to do it with the DS and with video girl. But the std risk is too high for me to do it on a regular basis.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Seems risky..dirty girl stuff
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @papi:You're dick is pressed up against your breastbone (sternum)? Damn, man. That's impressive! ;-)
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Cameltoe slide is a great way to get a woman off. If you position the head of your cock on her wet clit while you hold the shaft of your penis with your hand, you can simulate a vibrator on her clit. Feels great for the man too.

Still seems like it would carry significant STD risk.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    This is the sad story of my camel toe slip and slide:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=2516…
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I always called that " dry humping"
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    But it doesn't remain "dry humping"!
  • DickyDoo2
    7 years ago
    It is referred to more often as stripper slide. Most girls who have been around awhile know what that is.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I think it would be safer during foreplay with your wife to ask for the "Camel toe slide". :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    in FBSM we call it frottage. Agree it likely carries risks, particularly for things like HSV &HPV. Also agree it feels pretty awesome and is an amazing tease. I don't do it with anyone Iwouldn't consider BBFSwith
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think better to do some of that as the foreplay, when you are planning on BBFS.

You can let your girl go over the top if you want too.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    just one more thing san_jose_guy will never experience. just like strip clubs right san_jose_guy
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Nope. You're still gonna catch something.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    If you have a talented CTS practitioner, the sensation can be even better than FS. There used to be a nude modeling studio in Houston called Executive XTC. They had an unbelievably gorgeous model there named Melissa that was legendary for her CTS technique. I saw her maybe 15 times over the course of several years, and became so addicted to her that I was making up excuses to go to Houston, just to see her.

The risk of that level of direct contact did occur to me, but in the words of Chris Isaak, "strange what desire will make foolish people do".....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion