tuscl

Club features as listed on TUSCL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Wednesday, August 2, 2017 7:00 PM
I'm often confused by club features that list both of the following: * Beer and Wine * Full Bar If it has a full-bar, isn't it gonna have beer and wine? And you see this shit in a lot of club listings. Or am I missing something obvious?

18 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Your missing something obvious )
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Here is another. The club is designated as being Topless Dancers Club Features: * Topless Lap Dances * Nude Lap Dances Is it a topless club if the girls can dance nude?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL - yeah I have not seen a club where the girls are allowed to take their bottoms off but not their tops :)
  • Woodwolck67
    7 years ago
    full bar means usually that has all main types of hard liquor from jack daniels to patron, but doesn't always have beer and never wine since wine isn't a hard liquor and more of something you find at a restaurant and not a bar. hope that helps clarify.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I just realized the obvious answer to my question. They are indeed topless if they are nude. What I meant was, if they can dande nude then they are more than topless.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    *dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - nude + topless is kinda redundant - if they are nude you'd think they'd be topless :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    The requirements for a "full bar" are actually sort of low. "Full" makes it sound like it might have everything, but it just means it has the main types of liquor, not necessarily anything high shelf, plus mixers, and chasers. Enough to make a lot of things, but not everything. Often if they have beer, it's only a few types, and if they have wine, sometimes its as little as 1-2 bottles (one might be white zin, which most oenophiles won't touch). A full bar doesn't have to have obscure stuff to be called a full bar. I guess "competent bar" would be more correct.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    How many varieties of juice does the typical juice bar have?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Maybe "Beer and Wine Only" and "Topless Only" would be less ambiguous designations.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Topless most likely refers to dances on the stage and the other references to private. In topless clubs here you have the option of nude or topless private dances.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    They should have a place to identify if they employ pee trolls.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I don't know about that, skibum. I have never been to a club with nude lap dances which only had topless stage dancing.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ DandyDan, all clubs in Detroit are like that.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    That's been a peeve of mine for a while. I try to go in and fix the ones for clubs I frequent, but some of them keep getting changed back. For a while, they added "Only" to the designations and that was nice, but that too was reverted. I think ideally some of them would be grouped so you could only pick one. But, I guess I can understand how it might be useful to have multiple options for stuff like lap dances. Some places offer both nude and topless lap dances at different price points, but I guess even if a place offered nude lap dances there wouldn't be a problem getting a topless one. DandyDan, we have places with topless stage dancing and nude private dances. There aren't many Topless joints around here, but I can think of two in Pompano that had topless/pasties rules out front but offered nude private dances in booths/rooms. Porthole & Flavors.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    My preference is what a club is called should be based on what the stage dances are. Topless clubs have topless stage dancing and nude clubs have nude stage dancing. What the Laps or champagne rooms could be a bullet point farther down the list. I think that fits more with historical context but I understand most hardcore PLs are interested in private dances or sex more than what's on display on stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... we have places with topless stage dancing and nude private dances. There aren't many Topless joints around here ..." I think is the other way around - in S. FL it's nude stage dancing w/ topless lap-dances where the girl has to keep on her g-string for lap-dances - only when extras are done will the dancer get full-nude during a "dance" o/w lap-dances are topless w/ some rare exceptions
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Usually, it is the other way around Papi, but for example at Porthole most girls will do nude dances but they're topless out front. Similar down the street at 4-Play, and even at Flavors when it was open. Paper Moon in Stuart was the same way on and off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion