tuscl

Hot Dancers - but poor attitudes ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 1:41 PM
Some/many PLs put eye-candy over all else, wanna be w/ the best-looking dancer possible - nothing wrong w/ that. As a seasoned SCer I often have little patience for GPS these days and often will not bother w/ a GPS chick even if I find her extremely desirable - I'm not gonna be paying a bitch for her to act stuck-up w/ me. Thus I tend to dismiss GPS chicks fairly quickly instead of hanging in there trying to work them till they warm-up to-me (if they warm-up). Do you give the hot-chicks w/ GPS/poor-attitudes more leeway/slack in hopes that "she'll come around", for a lack of a better way to put it, or do you just not deal w/ them at all (or deal w/ them w/ a very short-leash and let them go if they don't shape-up pronto) - it's the latter for me - what say you?

42 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    A lot depends on what else is available but generally I'll give them 1 sometimes 2 shots and then move on.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I only engage with girls I find that I can get along with. It is not all looks. SJG Thelema and the Yezidi "Devil Worshippers" [view link] Debunking the Gurus of Personal Finance !!! Everyone should listen to this! [view link]
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'll give them a second chance just because she's hot.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    prefer a 7 who is charming and fun to a 9+ who is not.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Not my thing. If she comes around on her own and is sweet on another visit, I would give her a shot, though.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Obviously, I have to be attracted to the girl that is always filter no.1 then no.2, what draws me in is their personality. If she is nice, warm, and pleasant by reasonable standards then she is a keeper. Since your at the strip club most of the dancers, female bartenders, cocktail waitress will be hot/ attractive of course so what I filter for is who is my 'type/does it for me 'and their personality. Even if she is 'hot' I won't care about that or be into her if she is stuck up with a bad personality.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    [view link] sucker for a pretty face attitude is everything. Ill gladly bring a pretty girl down several notches. Same for a delusional ugly.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If she has a bunch of attitude I won't bother with her no matter how hot she thinks she is. I know lots of hot dancers that treat me well why should I waste my time.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Dancers with bad attitude get nothing from me . I wouldn't care if they were hotter than Kate Upton . If they're fun to BS with I'll take the mediocre looks any day .
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In the civvie world, lots of stuck up girls. In strip clubs, some of the dancers are shit heads. SJG [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i might try a lap dance.... gotta see.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Depends on the alternatives
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Not all dancers with poor attitudes really have poor attitudes... some of them you have to charm and warm up ;)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    First impressions are important. Sometimes a dancer well have a great attitude and their dances suck. But a bad attitude won't get dances because I'm not there to be brought down, I'm there to have fun.
  • Propsi
    7 years ago
    ^This. First impressions are also lasting impressions. Some dancers are snobbish, but not all of them (obviously). It's playing the odds. Some dancers are terrible as far as actual pole dance moves, but have really down to earth personalities that make you want to do business with them. Hobbies are usually fun things that give us joy, not ulcers or a bottle of zanax.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I'll gladly pay for some fun but I won't pay for a shitty attitude and hope that it somehow improves.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Girls with bad attitudes get remembered, and not very fondly. I had a couple over the years who switch clubs and hairstyles and can fool me at first, but the truth comes out eventually.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I remember one instance where I visited a club and I was on my way back to get dances with a girl. On our way to the dance area, this other girl tells her that she is being called to a stage upstairs. The girl I was with rolled her eyes and bad-mouthed whoever it was that was calling her to the stage. While this can clearly be seen as having an attitude, I did appreciate the fact she chose to get dances with me instead of going up to the stage. She was actually fun. Now, if they express any poor attitude when they approach me, I won't get dances with them.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Either I'm poor at identifying GPS or I have had decent luck overcoming it. I tend to cut remarkably hot girls some slack. Like others have said, it depends on alternatives though. If there is a 9 with a good attitude at my disposal, I'm not gonna fuck with the 9.5 with a poor one. But if its a 7 or a 9, I may put in a little more effort with the 9.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    In the club I'm pretty binary when it comes to attractiveness, either they are or they aren't. Those that pass that threshold are all on equal footing and it is other factors that determine how I want to proceed with her.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I view the dancer desirability matrix as being a 3 dimensional cube, with looks, personality, and lap/VIP performance being the 3 factors on graph. All 3 need to be in positive territory for my continued interest. As for GPS, I've seen average looking dancers that have it.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    this isn't something I encounter that much, but when it does happen i just don't deal with them. when i'm at the club, i'm there to relax and have fun. the last thing i need is a girl with an attitude. obviously i find my CF attractive, but my favorite thing about her is that she has a great attitude and is fun to hang around. she makes it seem like she's genuinely into me. so i guess that means she's very good at her job haha
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I once passed on a perfect 10. This very young woman had DS written all over her body. She was my perfect type. But I didn't even get a dance from her because she had a terminal case of GPS. Attitude is a close second after looks and mileage on the list of what it takes for a dancer to walk away with a stack of my Benjamins.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    She has to be attractive. That is the reason I am there, I want to see hot girls' naked bodies. It has to be face and body. It is very rare that I have ever had a girl come over to me with a bitchy attitude . Usually its low mileage dances that cause me to turn a girl away. Now that I think of it, the only girls with consistently bitchy attitudes are at Scarletts in Ft. Myers. That whole damn club has GPS. Everywhere else the problem is finding attractive girls.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I will beg to pay for pussy.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > I will beg to pay for pussy. Noooo!! don't do it man!! lopaw once spake "I will beg for pussy. I will pay for pussy. But I won't beg to pay for pussy"
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    So, up here in the HBG there's this one girl who's a far better dancer than anyone I've encountered at AW. It's not even close. She's also #2 in attractiveness. I mean, she's "I only go to the club if she's there" level. Thing is, she only dances on Wednesday nights. Even though she only dances on Wednesdays, she always leaves the club from 6:30-7:30. I guess she gets away with this because she's the crown jewel of the club and everyone knows it. Problem is, two of my favorite shows air on Wednesdays: one at 8, one at 10 - so in order to have any real time to enjoy her company, I have to risk missing one of my two shows. She and I talked about it through one set of dances and she said I should skip the first show and stay to get dances from her. You want me to miss one of my favorite shows - which I can watch at home for free and be highly entertained - to be here and give you $20 every 3 minutes? That was two weeks ago. I haven't gone back to that club since.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^ Some people use this thing called a DVR
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Some people like to watch shows as they air.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Some people are idiots.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    ^^ book her OTC Wednesdays @ 9
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    I've​ met some hot ones that were very personable. It's nice when you can find a perfect balance like that​
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I try to avoid dancers or girls I don't get along with. I don't care if they are hot. I might be more lenient if they approach me multiple times if they are hot though.
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    Papi, don't allow girls to treat you poorly. Just call them on their behavior. "Why are you so stuck up?" You'll soon notice they loosen up and be friendly real quick. Never *enable* women to treat you poorly because even if they give you sex, it will be a pity fuck for them. Stand up for yourself. Don't dimiss them alright, just say, "Why do you have such an attitude?" Works much better than dismissing them. I am a DOM in BDSM. I call girls on it, and give them once chance to fall in line, or be ex-communicated. This is the only way you will get respect from women.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Arguing with girls in strip clubs goes no where and gets you nothing. Only thing you can do is replace them. Otherwise you just leave and go someplace else. Guys are expected to just suck it up. SJG Plato: The Republic - Book 1 Summary and Analysis [view link] Simon's Cat [view link]
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    It's pointless to give advice to losers. Losers will stay losers their whole life. they only seek to justify loserdom.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is MikeRoberts2 a SJG alias?
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    No. Not sure what SJG stands for.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I consider an 8.5 to be stunningly sexy and beautiful. Just seeing above an 8.5 in a club is somewhat rare but, if they are there, it is hard not to want to spend time with them given they are so fine. Probably 80% of the time it is a waste of time and money. Money just comes to easy for them. They will not try to make any type of connection. Establishing OTC with them is difficult as they are making bank with ease. They are often mechanical and aloof. Once in awhile unicorns can be found. That's why I give them all a spin at least once.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    They could also have attitude only towards certain pl's. I imagine if they had attitudes with everyone they wouldn't make much, no matter how hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    SJG = San Jose Guy
  • MikeRoberts2
    7 years ago
    papi: lol. no multiple personality disorder here. hahaha. it's like a stripper fuck buddy of mine said, "It's not how hot she is. It's what she is willing to do." I must have busted out laughing. She's bi so it's always fun to spend time with her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion