tuscl

Remember the First Time You Received Nude Pics from a Dancer?

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
I had only been clubbing a couple months. Met a gorgeous honey who took a liking to me. Thought I was BF material. Wound up doing a couple free OTCs before she disappeared. She was the first dancer to send me sexy topless photos. Silly me, I was in my car when I got her text and had to pull over. LOL! I think that was a milestone for me in this hobby.

Over the past five years the trove of pics and videos has grown quite a bit. Do you remember your first sexy pic or video from a stripper?

19 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes. It was before cell phones. She gave me a photograph. A few years later I got a guy I worked with to use his scanner and then Email me the photo. I still have it on my hard drive.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    No but I did have the unfortunate and uncomfortable instance of father showing me his daughter's promotional pic as a stripper. Wtf do you say to that?? Those tits are definitely from your side of the family??
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yes, I remember it well because it wasn't that long ago :) My ATF sent me a bunch of pics by text just last fall. She was topless in one; another was a nude rear view, but quite tasteful under the circumstances.

My new CF, OTOH, sent me a couple of vag shots within a few weeks of our first VIP. I hinted that I would appreciate a photo to remember her by between visits and -- boom! -- there was a pussy closeup and a short nude vid in my Messages!

I guess she knows the old maxim: The way to a man's heart is through her vagina.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    one girl that i greatly enjoyed got a very nice dd+ boob job and after healing she sent me three pics of her... excellente!!! sadly she also started eating calories shortly afterwards and started gaining unbecoming pounds. i sadly cut her off my rotation... my goodness. i miss that girl in all of her glory. ( she has since moved on... never see her at all now.)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yep. I remember. I was on a golf course in a golf cart checking my work emails when I got a pic sent to me.

Dancer was trying to get me to come back to the club after we had a very eventful VIP session previously. Unfortunately, I was 100's of miles away golfing at the time...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't remember the first but I remember the best -- blow job queen. She would send me pics every time I came to her club, just to remind me of the sexual delights that await. I love that slut.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I can't remember something that never has happened. Why would I need a pic of someone I have seen naked?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Can't say that ever happened to me.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    nope

but i remember the day after i saw my CF in the club, i texted her requesting some sexy pictures and she said

"Lol I'm sorry babe but I dnt like sending pics"

GoVikings--------------> :-(
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I sure do. I had known her for a few months, seen her a few times at the club. I would have seen her more, but our schedules never seemed to line up. She acted flirty and interested when we texted back and forth, so I tried my best to reciprocate.

One day I must have said something right because she replied to one of my usual "you're so sexy" themed texts with a nude pic.

That was my first. I have not got another from her or anyone else.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    One sent me a close-up spread open shot. I did end up going into the club. Since it had happened once, I asked other dancers on my own a few times, but no luck.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    One girl from 10 years ago was my first, and she still sends me tits, ass and vag pics about once a month for fun. (She's now retired).
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > We hate so bad I take car and run over cell phone.

I wonder if this is the reason that strippers seem to have trouble holding onto phones and paying bills. I can only imagine what life would be like having to pick up another $800 phone every time after getting an unwanted dick pic.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    My most prolific provider of pics is my SB. Second best is a stunner who bit on the SD/SB line and agreed to OTC after just a 30 minute convo. No lap dances or bar side intimacy. Went on an overseas trip for a couple weeks. While I was traveling, she sent dozens of pics and videos, including masturbation videos. When the OTC finally happened, I felt like I knew her intimately. LOL!

As usual, without sufficient intimacy buildup the OTC was meh, and it was one and done. Sometimes I wish I'd kept things going just for the sexy media stream. :-)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah we were texting back and forth, she was trying to get me to come to the club that night. I explained to her that I was super busy that night and I couldn't make it that night. She then sent me a couple of nudes. Sure enough I went to her club that night.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I haven't had it happen yet.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    A lot of dancers don't want photos of themselves going on the internet, so they don't send photos out. Still there have been a few who would send me photos. Most often it is the typical, "waiting for you," or similar text with a nude photo. One of my CF's was trying to get a web cam site up and care that her photos were going out. One of her favorite poses was her legs spread, fingering herself the other was a topless close up with one or two fingers in her mouth. Her tag line for both poses was "wish I had something else other than my fingers here."
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    ^^ Nice!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn man.............
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion