tuscl

Clubbing but Married/Committed

Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:37 PM
Okay for all my brethren that our married or have long term GF, what makes you club? What keeps you going back to the club when you have access to easy pussy or GFE at home. All perspectives welcome even from us single PL

28 comments

• K
    7 years ago
    The same things that kept me coming when I was single kept me coming when I wasn't single. Tits, Ass and Pussy.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I clubbed a few times toward the end of a relationship with long-term girlfriend. It seemed at the time that it was because I had an urge for brunettes while she was blonde. On reflection, I think it's that I knew the relationship was doomed because of our incompatibilities, so women/dancers who looked different from her seemed more attractive.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are just simply a great form of "entertainment". So, regardless of marital status, legal age, gender, sexual preference, race, ethnicity etc, strip clubs provide a great escape to a world of beauty, intimacy, fantasy and sometimes sexual release.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Because "when you have access to easy pussy or GFE at home" isn't guaranteed when you're married, and even if you are getting some at home, getting some on the side is still fun. And to head off the inevitable questions: Yes, there are reasons to stay married besides sex.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Boobs....
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I go clubbing so I can stay in my relationship. Coming home to something stable is a reward after the club environment, plus no woman can satisfy your every desire and fantasy. Clubs step out of reality for a little bit of escape, and that's good. As always I recommend to club safely so no parties are endangered. No exchanging of fluids, no kissing no bareback, etc.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have been married for over 30 years and strip clubbed most of that time. I like strip clubbing because of the fantasy aspect. Wife=real life. Stripper = exotic, naughty, excitement, erotic variety. Outside of my SC life I live a very straight laced, white bread, boring life. SC provides a much-needed break and spice to my life.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Sex is what keeps me going back.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Exactly! If someone condemns clubbing alone as part of an imperfect person, then I'm human and imperfect. It's not the people with flaws that I worry about, but those who claim to be on high moral ground and try to lead perfect lives, those are the people I'm most skeptical about.
  • caskel
    7 years ago
    Being married or having a longterm gf is not automatically "easy pussy." When I first read your post I sort of skipped over the last line thinking to myself, "that guy's not married." After a re-read confirmed yes, single. Having been married for more than 1 decade, I can say definitively, there is no easy pussy in marriage. There are cycles where you get more action and then no action. All relationships require balance between emotional and physical needs. It can be a circus act trying to keep all the juggling balls from hitting the floor. I have been going to clubs for several years without my wife knowing. I go as an escape from the monotony of everyday life. It is fantasy, I am not 'hooking up' with any dancers. I get to have a drink and have a hot young thing pretend she's interested.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"The same things that kept me coming when I was single kept me coming when I wasn't single. Tits, Ass and Pussy." It's a beautiful thing when the very first response nails it :) :) All the other responses nailed it too... from the "exotic, naughty" enticement of strippers, to the fact that the wife is not necessarily "easy pussy", to just the general allure of strange. I will say that when I was younger, in my 20s, I SCed almost exclusively when I had a girlfriend -- if I didn't have free pussy if not a relationship, I had no interest in being in an SC, I spent all my carousing time with my buddies in clubs and bars. Once I had a girlfriend, there didn't seem to be much to gain by going to a club without her, so that's when I'd SC. The allure here was obviously strange. These days, of course, I'm not getting 22-year-olds to have sex with me outside of the sex industry, so whether I'm dating or not, the SC remains alluring
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I go for the escape from monotony and monogamy. I go for the variety and the fantasy.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Easy pussy is not the same as hot women in the club....
  • K
    7 years ago
    I am amazed that people expect variety in all other aspects of life but not our sex lives If someone eats the same meal every day we would think there is something wrong with him. Same episode of the same TV show and we'd think he needs help. We avoid the guy that wears the same clothing every day. Somehow we think there is something odd about a man (or woman) that wants a variety of sexual experiences with a variety of partners. There isn't.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There is no such thing as "easy pussy," at least not over the long term.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I go to give my sex life variety, without committment or emotional attachment. Nothing more nothing less.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Next November will mark the 3rd anniversary of no sex of any kind inside the marriage. Not even an hand job. Why do I SC? Obviously, else I would have left her frigid ass long ago.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Surprised we haven't heard from the guys who are married to a gal who also likes hitting the club with their guy. There are couples with whom it is a shared hobby, I have to envy those guys a bit.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    BigTezzy there, moth and flame. But also, long term and cohabiting relationships tend to go to neurotic garbage sex. In the organization I am building, it will always be high voltage stripper style sex. SJG Jefferson Airplane - Have You Seen The Saucers? ( must be where flying toasters started ) [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have nothing to add to this discussion. i kinda understand all yer points.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Easy. I go because I enjoy the whole experience. If I didn't I would give up on the hobby.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @hugh my wife would never go, but I've had a SB or two that liked going.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    actually i can add... my wife ( now my ex ) would be NO WAY NO HOW. an extremely jealous and possessive insecure woman.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    "In the organization I am building, it will always be high voltage stripper style sex." Jeez, SJG. Don't you have enough sense to keep your dick out of the wall sockets?
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Im married and go to the SC at least 1x a month. ...Im not looking for better just something different. Most of the strippers know that its all bullshit when dealing with Married men. The real question is do you let the strippers know you are married? I wear my ring to the club and I seem to get more play for some reason lol
  • Ricci
    7 years ago
    I always take my ring off, but always admit to being married when asked.. Don't see the point in faking it. I have plenty of good sex within marriage but still SC at almost good every opportunity (maybe once a quarter) in a decent strip club town. The reason I do it is because I still love the fantasy, and find so many girls in their 20s to be hot. I got married early, so maybe making up for lost time.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Variety, pure and simple, including girls 15 - 20+ years my junior. I never lie about my marital status and most strippers don't seem to care. Shit, one of my OTC favorites is also married with kids. Every once in a while I will come across some new dancer who hasn't learned the way of the world yet, including the fact that a good chunk of her club's spending customers are married. I cut those girls loose quick, like an undersized fish that still needs time to grow.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ATACdawg, where have you been? I was about to start calling local hospitals and asking if their had been any 10mm self inflicted foot wounds. SJG Debunking the Gurus of Personal Finance !!! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion