tuscl

Need Advice on Avoiding OTC Strippers Who Are Lousy In Bed

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
OTC is great, but IME a high percentage of strippers are simply lousy in bed. Let's say IME 30% were good to great, 50% were meh and a waste of funds, and 20% were a really bad experience. That's only a 30% positive yield. At $200-$400 per session, that's a lot of wasted money chasing pussy.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how to avoid wasting money on lousy fucks. Seems my screening may be lacking. In a recent experience, I thought I worked hard to literally take the dancer through a checklist of expectations. Despite that pre-OTC screening effort the outing was just meh. Will not repeat.

Even though I asked specifically about DFK, turns out she didn't like to kiss. Although she did a great job of HOP ITC and gabbed about how much she wanted my cock, she was ultra tight and got sore after round one.
There were other attitudinal issues too.

Just so everybody is clear, so I don't get harassed, I'm not trying to brag about OTC or have any kind of system. I've only been fucking strippers for less than 5 years, and as the volume of OTC increases my satisfaction is not keeping up and I'm wasting money. I've had the good fortune of discovering an amazing SB who I been with for over 2 years. Beyond that only a couple ladies are real keepers.

Self-assessment -- I think I'm moving too fast and need to spend more time getting to know dancers. My best OTC experiences have happened after developing an ITC connection and ITC intimacy.

As many have said, arranging OTC (paying hookers for sex) is easy. Finding real enjoyment in the process seems a bit harder. Now, I can understand why a lot of guys don't bother with the OTC path. I'm enjoying the discovery/search process, but just wish I hit a home run every time. LOL!

Your thoughts?

20 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL.. that was so funny...

But back to the point...There's no advice I can give. It's a 'crap shoot' as I think you guys say, sometimes you'll get a double six and sometimes you'll 'seven out'.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I agree with the slowing down and just working on building that connect, sexual tension and mutual seduction with highly sexulized front room activities and VIP House Play.

If you don't feel any connection the sex will be terrible between you guys.

Your looking to match chemistry. The closer the better the sex.

You need to allow yourself to get caught up and infaxuwated with her. This alone will make the sex amazing
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    Just be polite and decline
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Is there potential for ITC extras at the clubs you frequent?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I've lost count of how many girls I've gone OTC with and, if there is a way to accurately gauge how they are going to perform before the main event, I haven't found it. Some girls act one way ITC and become something else altogether OTC, so initial ITC interactions are often not a reliable barometer for OTC performance.

One exception to this, at least for me, is that any girl who seems uptight ITC is unlikely to suddenly loosen up OTC. Also, I have enjoyed OTC far less with girls in the 21-22 year old range than I have with girls with a few more years under the belt. But beyond these, IME it is a crap shoot. I tend to repeat with the ones that I like and avoid the ones who perform poorly the first time. Not really much more to be done IMO.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    IME, the best experiences with any woman come after there are periods of silence like she is waiting for me to do something or content to just be present with me rather than overacting how turned on she is because of whatever her goal is right then. It feels like you're vibing with her so well that talking isn't necessary and she doesn't have to be in full-on saleswoman mode.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    BigTezzy, savvy question! The clubs I've recently frequented have fewer VIP options. But, even when VIP is available there are so many hot chicks willing to fuck for money OTC, I've just been jumping to OTC right away as if it's a game of keeping score. I'm really after quality, very satisfying relationships, not slam bam thank you mams.

Looking back to my initial more satisfying OTC outings, they were freebies because I let the relationships and passion build. Haven't pulled off a freebie in quite a while during this recent slam bam run. As much as some poo poo non-sex OTC, I'm beginning to like the idea of a real date that naturally leads to sex because there's mutual chemistry. Kinda back to basics. LOL!
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Thanks Rick! Agree with using uptightness ITC as a key barometer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's a crapshoot as has been mentioned, the strip club biz is not known for outstanding customer service and just like many PLs are into wham bam thank you maam, so are many dancers except dancers just care about getting paid and PLs about nutting, in general.

Thus one can assume the more one OTCs and the more one chases after it instead of it happening more organically, for lack of a better word, the more one chases OTC the more possibilities of of finding duds.

Thus it could be that with more OTC frequency the more duds you will find and also th higher you will be setting the bar since you've been there done that a lot - perhaps scaling back and going for quality vs quantity but even then one may feel they gotta swing the bat more often b/c one does not know who's who - but still perhaps slowing down may get you better results if the current pace/method is not yielding the results you want.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I find most satisfying when you have a low mileage girl that you have some sort of friendship with. Like I have stated here before I don't really do straight P4P, and tend to see the same few over again, if you are going for just OTC or ITC I think it will generally be nothing more than a crap shoot.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Have sexy with them ITC before you ask about OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ but then he's still blowing a significant amount of $$$ if they are duds - I assume he pays ITC roughly equal to OTC considering ITC room-charges which can be significant in many a club
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    There's no foolproof way. If she sucks the first time, then don't get with her again, you take that L that time, but you don't take future L's with her.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Entirely true, but he'll avoid wasting the *time* spent arranging the OTC, along with the not inconsiderable factor of your typical stripper's flakiness in answering and showing up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ true
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    @ppwh's experience/observation is right in line with mine. I've been fortunate as well to connect with an amazing OTC situation....don't know that I would call it SB exactly but has been nice.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think it's life. There are no guarantees on what you can get from any dancer or civi woman in bed. But I would agree, chemistry with a woman itc can lead to better sexual satisfaction otc.
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Ditch her.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I would guess it's not much different than how you'd decide with any other girl who to try and bag. Chemistry is a thing. If it's not there, no amount of money or foreplay or lube is going to fix that.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm not an OTC guy, but I would imagine that doing OTC with someone purely based on looks or availability wouldn't amount to much more than a lazy and expensive way to masturbate. If there is chemistry however, the odds would be that you would enjoy the escapade. I guess my thought is that being a bit discerning and not just taking what's available ups the odds considerably.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion