tuscl

Bargain Basement Price

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I met a new girl at the club today. Long brown hair, very thin, nice C tits. She said she was 21. I hesitated, however, because she was considerably taller than me. As a vertically-challenged American I prefer girls under 5'6". She was 5'10" and in stripper heels she towered over me. But she offered BBBJ and CFS for $200. I couldn't refuse.

Why the bargain basement price? Was she impressed with my rugged masculinity? Was she being kind to the elderly? Was she desperate for money to buy heroin?

18 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Being that she is a stripper, my answer is all the above
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't consider that to be bargain basement prices but once in awhile you run into a dancer that has enough savvy to realize that she can sell more by keeping the price low.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    For the services provided that's a reasonable price especially if she's attractive. How does she look scale of 1-10
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    probably drugs.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat. $100 is more the basement bargain price
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    $200 is a bargain basement price in the clubs I frequent. She was not really my type (not blonde, not DD tits), but I would call her an 8. I think many guys would call her a 9.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    obviously prices are going to vary depending on what part of the country you're in, but i agree that's a good price for what you got

i love follies just as much as the next guy, but the prices at follies are an anomaly compared to most places
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    We're approaching the end of month and the beginning of school. Bills are due. Money must be made. Buyer's market.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    That price isn't bad. There are places with cheaper prices, but there are definitely places where it is more expensive for those extras. "Inexpensive" is a relative term.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My guess: self-esteem issues - maybe she is a new dancer and thinks she needs to earn her stripes before asking for more. Also, wanting to actually make money rather than placing her self-worth at how high of a price she would demand.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Last one.. the H. And 200 is no bargain
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    This mentality is the whole reason prices are out of wack. They only take what were willing to give. Need to band together and set the price. 50 for everything i say
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    rane1234: "This mentality is the whole reason prices are out of wack. They only take what were willing to give. Need to band together and set the price. 50 for everything i say."
    I believe that's considered collusion, which is expressly forbidden in the collective bargaining agreement between strippers and hobbyists.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Perhaps business is slow at the club - or perhaps she's a newb and and doesn't know she can charge more at that club, or perhaps she came from a dive and is not used to charging uber prices.

And I agree with others, $200 is a good and fair price, it's not like the bitch is going home with you and cooking you meals and washing your clothes, it's just sex, she's not giving you one of her organs.

IMO in most clubs $200 should be the max with maybe $300 for a rare extremely hot girl in an upscale club (and in dives $150 should do w/ $200 for a rare dive bitch).

I agree that in most clubs prices are too high b/c customers do not hold the line.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many custies that pay high prices from the beginning think that's the norm and think they can't come down from that
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    man. if an 8 or maybe a 9... she could be a serious temptation for me. but it would be one and done for me. (unless the chemistry is really there...)
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    was it a dive bar? Or was she a dayshift girl? Might have something to do with the lack of money to be made in the club.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    $200 not a bargain price. More like standard to the low end of high. Personally, tall dancers are a major plus for me, and will trump my similar desire for DD tits. Nice pull.

CP
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion