tuscl

Door Girl, Waitress and Bartender

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Thursday, July 27, 2017 11:59 AM
If you happen to find these girls more attractive and attentive is it possible to do a champagne room with them ?

23 comments

• DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Most clubs no. In the clubs where it is possible, they generally charge a ton more for the same experience, like three times more.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I have done VIP at Baby Dolls Dallas with one of the waitresses. It varies from place to place though. One club in Portland said they would allow a waitress in VIP but she would then have to pay the shift fee that dancers paid. Since waitresses don't usually hustle, you would probably have to pay her a little extra to offset the shift fee.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have been in one club where the dancers rotate on waitress duty. They have been available for lap dances or any other option. Usually the champagne room is an option for any female staff who is willing. Not sure about the males, but it's probably worth a try.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I was in Hong Kong's skybox VIP with a fellow tuscl'er and a couple of ladies. The meseros kept trying to upsell us alcohol, snacks, flowers, etc. They were negotiating hard to get more money before they left us to party. Finally, the other tuscl'er told the waiters that if they really wanted more money, they should be the ones dancing for us. Those two meseros didn't even bat an eye and started hip thrusting and grinding on each other. Which made me tip them just to leave.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @l00ber, that's so awesome that it's not even gay.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In some clubs these other females are very appealing. Sometimes they are less strip club savvy, and so they are easier to engage with. Sometimes more amenable to front room friendliness. You can usually hand them money, and getting one of them onto your lap is often not out of the question. Often the inexperienced ones are intrigued by the sorts of attention the dancers get. So front room friendliness and civilian dating, often possible. VIP room, well our local clubs don't have that. But in places which do, I believe it often possible. 100ber mentioned the TJ HK bar. On their web site there are pictures of a very scantily clad french maid, dusting paintings. If they really have such girls deployed, they can probably be easily seduced. SJG What happened in the early 1600s to explain the R+C furor? What was the manifestos, what did they say, who was behind them & what did they lead to? [view link]
  • Crownand7
    7 years ago
    If you wait three or four months, these non-stripper staff will become strippers. Some time around less attractive girls who are making easy money, can persuade the hotter waitresses and door girls to take the plunge.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    100ber... that's funny. some of the meseros do have a sense of humor. a few do that with each other on the main floor when i turn them down for a chicka suggestion.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as to waitresses... there are some i would easily do the nasty with.
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Crownand7.... you are right. I was talking with a dancer yesterday who was a waitress for a long time. Customers kept asking to see her titties, and would occasionally pop them out for a tip. After a while, and finding out what the dancers make, she made the switch-over.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Sure Mr. Kay, as long as some one goes down on them while they are on stage, so that their legs are shaking, and you make it rain. Troll.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The first thing I have always done is chat the girl up and find out why she is a waitress, instead of a dancer. SJG Ritman Library [view link] [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Just ask. Some will. Most won't or can't.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^ I treat all women as civilians, and in all situations. So I just hand her money, maybe on a few passes, and then get her onto my lap and start talking to her. Maybe something happens, maybe not. I treat her like I just met her at a party. SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At some clubs like Follies the dancers have to have a permit from the city to dance. There are a couple of girls that are waitressing etc that work both positions on different days and they can do dances/VIPS when working as a waitress, etc if the manager OKs it because they have the permits.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Waitresses at our local clubs have not needed any permit to sit on my lap and get friendly with me. I treat all women as civilians, and in all situations. SJG
  • ww
    7 years ago
    Mr. Kay strikes again! This club located in that small town must really have a lot of action for you to make all these inquiries!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Done it twice at Follies. One was a real hit, one a total dud. The permit issue drives the issue in most places.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    If I find I don't agree with the hiring standards, I try another shift (often at night). When that didn't pan out (pre-Tuscl, 1995-1998) I would ask a PL friend for an honest club suggestion and try that club or pick another one at random. Though normally when I found myself pining for the waitress (the 'ole-want-what-you-can't-have) it's because I was de-senstitized to the club nudity because either 1.) I stayed too long, often with a trip over 2 hours, or 2.) I was clubbing too frequently (once a month is too often for me). So either 1.) cutting the trip or 2.) spacing the trips out in time, helped with the de-sensitization. Some of the hardcore PLs here on Tuscl and club every month, or every week. I know for me, this is not for me. So I work with my limits. I have gotten private dances with the waitress. It was dancer treat for my 38th birthday. I enjoyed it.
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    @Crownand7 "If you wait three or four months, these non-stripper staff will become strippers." That's been my experience too. Girls starting as waitresses to check out club working conditions and get a feel [pun intended] for stripping and lapdancing. Seen movement the other way: strippers hanging up the heels to waitress or, in one case, work as a DJ [she was good. no unnecessary yacking and hustled for the dancers] Waitresses available for lappers? In my area it depends on: ** do they need a license? varies by jurisdiction here and whether booze is served. ** if not, is the girl comfortable with it? ** does management see any liability -- legal or financial [waitress may be an employee not 'independent contractor' & management could be liable for any injuries she incurs. Personally, only happened twice in more than a decade for me. Finally, saw a girl in her mid 30s move from waitressing for over ten years at the same club to becoming a stripper. As a waitress, she was a dirty blond GND. Lots of customers encouraged her to strip and finally, after some surgical repair and enhancements, began dancing at this very high mileage club. No longer had the GND look but still very attractive [ Mr Deuce would have raved about her breasts :-) ]. She had a ton of customers and was 'booking' appts with regulars. I was one of her steady customers :-)) As a waitress and as a stripper she attracted as much attention for her warm personality as for her great looks. AK
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Almost always no. But rarely yes. How they perform is all over the map.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I've done lappers and VIPs with gals who were door girls, bartenders, or waitresses before. Like others have said it's not common. Have also done them with lady managers and a former dancer who owned her place (and was still hot). It's a strip club. There's lots for sale.
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    I've done VIP with two waitresses. Both were better than any dancer
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion