tuscl

American strippers in Asia

I've heard that clubs in Asia pay well for American strippers? True? And if so, how would I contact them. I have numerous girls interested.

11 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Email would probably be the easiest option.
  • OnePocketKing
    7 years ago
    Can you hav axe loyd or nino dey contact me please
  • OnePocketKing
    7 years ago
    Can you hav axe loyd or nino dey contact me please.. I know strippers.. Idk this online thing
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Che, that is good advice for any naive girls.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hawaiian clubs and guam. makes sense at this point in time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Che bringing down the hammer of knowledge
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wonder if girls can make good $$$ for a short time in places like Alaska or North Dakota where there may be plenty of horny guys with good paying blue collar jobs
  • vajmon
    7 years ago
    Che has good advice for most of Asia and the Middle East (especially Dubai) as well. However American strippers can make good money in hostess bars in Tokyo without signing contracts, surrendering their passports or being prostitutes. However...the clubs are very selective on who they hire, have strict rules and do not tolerate any stripper shit whatsoever. I suppose you could call them or email. But realistically they're not going to hire anyone without first seeing them in person.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    You are going to confuse this poor guy talking about phones. Imagine him trying to dial an international number. Odds are that he would end up dialing a human trafficking hotline.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    There are 2.5 billion people in Asia, so I'm thinking any generalizations are, well, generalizations. :-)
  • OnePocketKing
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info... You confirmed what I assumed was the deal... I'll look into th Guam clubs.. Thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion