tuscl

It appears strippers do fall in love with customers' (wallets)

Saturday, July 22, 2017 7:30 AM
I know the majority of us here (including myself) don't go to the clubs looking to turn a stripper into a girlfriend, but it certainly seems to be possible if you are A) at least 20 years older than her, and B) are filthy rich. Just check out this post on the pink site. It has my ROFLMAO because the fact is, it all started with money. Strippers love money above everything else. Maybe they really have developed genuine feelings for the man in question, but seriously, would this have even happened if the process didn't start with him as a customer, giving her as a stripper, some money? [view link]

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I wonder if she would be "developing feelings" if he wasn't spending thousands on her
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    What is love for a stripper? unless the money flows in reverse and you gotta play video games in your mom's basement
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems she's "in-love" w/ the lifestyle he's providing her
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "I know the majority of us here (including myself) don't go to the clubs looking to turn a stripper into a girlfriend" Is fishsticks the only one that keeps this from being a consensus instead of just a majority. If anyone else has that intention, feel free to chime in.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I go to clubs so I can become a strippers, boyfriend but just for a little while. )
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I hope I don't become that guy when I'm in my 60s.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i am soooo screwed...
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I was that guy for a while. Although the girl was only 10 years younger than me, not 30 years. Then I just started renting love for 3 minutes at a time. Renting is heck of a lot better then buying in the SC world.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I thought the advice in that column was good. Would this relationship have happened without money? No, but this doesn't mean feelings can't develop out of it. I also don't think anyone can speak on what her feelings will be if the money disappears. She did not come across as though she was trying to scam the guy and thinking it could be a SD/SB relationship would be logical. Feelings can develop when you least expect it. Even among experienced mongers, there is always a possibility there is one girl who will push all the right buttons and you end up a RIL.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I saw that post, I figured 100% chance it was a troll. But she got some decent advice, and a surprising story from SwanPrincess, so there ya go. Obviously enough -- and I've said this before -- just like PLs often confuse their lust (and their gratitude to her for being the object of that lust) for love, the girls often confuse their gratitude for stronger feelings. I've told this story before, there was a stripper here I became very good friends with, and when she retired, we actually got closer -- we used to go to happy hour every few weeks to catch up. Well, over the first few months I knew she'd bounced everyone to do with strip clubbing out of her life -- stopped communication with her stripper bffs, etc -- and kept in contact with only a very few number of her very favorite customers. A few months after all, all the favorite customers were gone too, and she said, "you know, when they're in the club and being so generous, I thought I really liked them as people; now that they're not paying me, I see I was just confusing my gratitude for liking them." She and I stayed friends another year, until she got engaged, and then she dropped me, too (understandably)
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    A stripper with Daddy issues who sleeps with a guy who is "generous". A rich old guy who likes much younger women. Shocking ! Never heard of such a thing !
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    She's 30 something and he's 64 hahahaha At least with my dumb situation she's only 4 years older than me once my Birthday comes in just over a month
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    On the other hand, the old guys probably wouldn't have a ton of other options if they could just grow some balls.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Would have a ton of other options, if they could just grow some balls. SJG Do you understand French? [view link]
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    ^ This is a good point, but I think the poundage of the balls required is different. An 18/19 yo guy might need a few ounces, where the 64 y/o might need 8 pounds, 6 ounces.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't think going are that tough for older guys, not as tough as people her make it sound. SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, the younger guys whine a lot more as though they expect a participation trophy for showing up at a club. I would be surprised to see an old dude get a similar number of hookups from Tinder as a 19 y/o, though.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Don't want to sound like sour grapes because I'm not clubbing like I used to, but it sounds like the gentleman being dissected by the jealous girls of SW (assuming there is some substance to the thread to begin with) forgot the most important F in "Find em/Fuck 'em/ Forget Him". I'm sure there will be hell to pay both financially and in emotional drama.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The difference is that we're trying to kick HarryJones in the ass to take advantage of his situation in life rather than whining that he didn't spend enough money.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @ HarryJones : "At least with my dumb situation she's only 4 years older than me once my Birthday comes in just over a month" Let me get this straight... Your age is catching up to hers? Is she dead?
  • HarryJones
    7 years ago
    Lol you know I meant. My Birthday is at the very start of September and hers is nearer to the start of the year so the age gap will decrease by two. Obviously we're the same difference but nobody says "I'm 19 and 274 days old" or whatever
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Everything today revolves around money. In a marriage ordinarily the husband is supposed to be the breadwinner of the house. You think the wife would be with him if he couldn't take care of her financially??
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @ fishsticks: Huh? Are you telling me that their aren't any marriages that survive financial difficulties? When will you learn that the SC world and real life aren't the same?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^lil fishsticks is just barely in his teens how would he know anything about the real world.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    ^^ I actually have a friend from college whose wife has the higher income job between the two of them. For the first 5 years or so of their marriage, she was supporting him while he worked part-time and went to school part-time. Now, he has a better paying job, but his wife still has the higher earnings between the two of them.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ironman yeah I'm sure it happens, but ordinarily it's the other way around.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Now that I think about it, I have 2 friends whose wives are the breadwinner.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks points out this stereotype but gets offended when others are presented. Isn't that the definition of hypocritical?
  • K
    7 years ago
    I know quite a few women that earn significantly more than their husbands. It is very common in the New York Metro Area. Mature, professional men and women don't seem to have a problem with it. I await the obvious reply
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Subraman --> "the girls often confuse their gratitude for stronger feelings. " Excellent insight! Thanks for sharing, Subraman. I am inclined to agree. To the OP: I know there are no rules around here but generally StripperWeb discourages cross posting (and further discussion) among its rules. A lot of guys failed to grasp that and either got shit canned or banned from there for not following it. Since Tuscl has no such rule or moderation: as you were.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion