tuscl

What would you do part 2?

chessmaster
Illinois
So you got a couple good dances from the lone 8 or 9 at the beginning of your latest a.c. adventure. You tell her you want to see the rest of the dancers but if you don't like the rest of the stable she should check back and you'll do a VIP/cr. You don't like any of the others and she's entertaining a group of pl's over an hour while you "play the field". You want her back now. What would you do? You must pick one of the following and only one.

1. Next time she's on stage make it rain.
2. Next time she's on stage tip her and see if she's still interested.
3. Next time she's on stage make it rain on another stripper and leave.
4. Interrupt the groups entertainment by walking up and smacking her ass.
5. Interrupt the group in hostile fashion by starting a fight over the hoe.
6.flip the bitch the middle finger from across the room on your way out.

15 comments

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    7. Catch her eye and give her the come on over hand signal or a nod towards VIP. Works many times.

If I am limited to 1-6, I pick #2.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    As goldmonger said catch her eye works. I have found that telling the waitress to let her know you are wanting some entertainment works quite well.

Of the 6 options you gave, number 2 is the best, although even that has a downside of possibly waiting even longer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    My first choice is not listed so I'd choose #2 as a backup
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Or try #5 so shadowcat can write a 2AMer about you.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    #2 without a doubt. If that fails: dick pic. Bitches love dick pics.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @gold @subra ROFLMAO
    And I don't know how the "tip the waitress to go tell her you're ready to pound that pussy in VIP" method didn't make the list. Has always been my go to.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Tell jer you loke to shit at McD's. That works every time
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I'd scream from my porch after midnight just like you did when the cops shined a spotlight on you. Guess you're easily agitated and maybe that's the problem. Ha ha ha...
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Number 2
  • houjack
    7 years ago

Although getting a waitress to tell her you waiting for her usually works.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The vast majority of the time, when I suggest a dancer come back later, they see it as a brush-off so you have to be proactive. If she's with a bunch of guys it's rude to try and snatch her away at that moment, but if you can catch her eye, she'll know when she's free to come back.
  • Prim0
    7 years ago
    I like using the waitresses too. A waitress going up to a group isn't as obvious as you walking up to that group in order to talk to the dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "You tell her you want to see the rest of the dancers but if you don't like the rest of the stable she should check back and you'll do a VIP/cr. "

Why on earth would you waste your time and money going to a strip club if you are going to talk to the women like that?

SJG
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Like most everyone else, I'd go with option #2

A method that does seem to work would be every 10-15 minutes or so, look around and see where she is and try to make eye contact with her. Once she looks at you, she will usually get the hint to come over when she is free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion