tuscl

Physical and Sexual Health

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
I'm not a bodybuilding and I'm not trying to be one either. My goal is anti aging and optimal health.

Diet is 8 small meals a day that essentially has 200 in protein, 100 in carbs and 100 in health fats

Cardio I do 60 min of brisk walking outdoors 6 days out of the week.

Weightlifting I do 60min full body circuit training about 4 day's a week.

Sleep I work hard to get in 9 hours of deep sleep.

A legal massage parlor for actual massages once a week. I will also do a facial and feet soaking. I also use the steam rooms and sauna.

Every other day I try to at least get laid with the GF, Hooker or self masturbation to promote sexual health and stamina

Supplement I take a multi vitamin, amino acids, protein shakes, caffeine, doctor subscription of Test and vitamin B complex.

Any thing you guys do that I would add or consider subtracting ?

17 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Many articles, like this one, showing that testosterone is released during deep sleep

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article…

Walking briskly nearly every day is great for anti-aging and preventing heart disease. I think the whey protein shakes are safe and good for promoting muscle mass.

I'm addicted to caffeine. Not sure it's really that good for you.

Might add that low-fat diets are really important. Also, diet is really more important than exercise in keeping the pounds off:

https://www.vox.com/2016/4/28/11518804/w…
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Make sure you eat different sources of protein. Protein powder broken down in 30 min, beef takes 24 hours, chicken takes 12 hours and fish takes 6 hours

The idea behind multiple small meals like 6-8 is to keep your body constantly burning fuel. This raises your metabolism just by eating alone. The biggest secret is eating lots of green fibrous vegetables constantly throughout the day. Your body actually uses more energy to burn these veggies than it gives...thus negative calories
  • CJKent (Banned)
    7 years ago
    I saw an interview on TV, they ask an all natural bodybuilder champion his "secret "; his answer:
    Clean balanced diet, fruits, vegetables, natural proteins.
    A good balanced exercise routine, warm up, stretch, run, lift weights, more reps, full range of motion.
    Finally a good night of sleep, because if you do not get a good restful, replenishing night of sleep the other two things won't benefit as much as they should.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Totally agree about that sleep. It's essential
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'm a fan of Dr. Fuhrman's "eat to live" diet, although I don't follow it that well bc it's hard, but you sound very disciplined. His diet is based on getting the most nutrition per calorie. He argues that we should lower our calorie intake by having a plant based diet, have three big meals per day, and lower our metabolism to live longer, and age slower.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    You don't get negative calories from eating green vegetables. You can dramatically lower your caloric intake by eating them vs other higher calorie foods, but eating a head of lettuce or stalk of celery doesn't require more energy to digest than you get from digesting it. There is some evidence to support cold water as being negative, but the amount of energy required to warm it is is minuscule.

Not saying veggies aren't good for you, just saying they aren't negative calorie. And I hate seeing that "Dr." Oz bullshit perpetuated.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It could be negative calories if you eat them while running on a treadmill.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    All vegetarianism does is provide a good looking corpse!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I will fill your fridge with healthy food from the back of my truck for free... your gonna like the way you eat. Mens turd house
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    Fuck more often
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have no wrinkles and look 10-15 younger than my real age. No one believes me when I tell them I turn 60 in a few months. I still ski bumps and jump off things. I walk and carry my clubs and hike and rock climb. I look great, even though I recently suffered my first major sports injury since 2005 and need surgery. My secret? I am a glutton and I over eat. I smoke weed every day. I drink way too much. I sleep like crap and I work 60 -70 hours a week in a high stress job. Everyone is different.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ nothing like modesty.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    How is being a lawyer a high stress job the clients go to jail the lawyer gets paid ; )
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I get compliments on my appearance all of the time I just tell them that I'm 20 years older than I am.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Caffeine is a negative, not a positive.

SJG
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Bro how much test do you take? Weekly- bi weekly? Any thing for estrogen?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sounds like caffeine raises blood sugar levels, above and beyond any sugar in the beverage. Pushes you to diabetes, ED, and death.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion