tuscl

Rate Juice Latest Round of Aliases

On a scale of 1 to 10.

Are they getting better or worse over time?

21 comments

• sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I haven't been keeping track of juice aliases. You might have to list them all.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    shark: "You might have to list them all."

That would be longer all than all of SJG's posts (and profile) put together!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Lol, digressing a little bit, saw from a different source something about economic cycles. The cycles go based on population ages and peak spending years. Supposedly spending peaks about 40 to 50 years after birth or so. Baby boomers have already peaked in their spending. Gen x is a lot smaller. Spending will massively decline go match the cycle. Only thing that artificially propped up stock prices so much in the last few years supposedly was the Feds increase in their balance sheet of over 4 trillion dollars. Together with decreased public spending due to cycle charges and decreasing the Feds artificial balance , it should result in a massive decrease in real estate of 40% into the early 2020's and a big drop in stock prices. It all made sense. They also forecast gold and oil to drop massively but the value of the dollar to go up versus other currencies. Wanted 49 bucks for a year subscription. Have you read about this?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I.e. Supposedly the baby boomer generation is already past their peak in top spending years and are retiring and will be looking to sell their McMansions and downsize except there won't be enough buyers and prices will start dropping dramatically. Public spending supposedly coincides with peak spending years along with peak stock prices. The forecast showed the stock market should have peaked already but the Feds 4 trillion increase altered all that. Now spending is dropping per the population cycle at the same time the fed is planning to reduce their balance sheet. Should All result in a stock crash and real estate crash and a crash in gold and oil they were saying starting within months from now. The full 40% drop in real estate not going into effect for a few years. Just more info.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Somebody has to explain to me this alias thing. What's the point of it? RandomTroll says he can't write any reviews because he's afraid of someone finding out? LMAO! It's a similar thing with 4got2wipe, he says he can't write reviews of his home area clubs because he's afraid of someone finding out.

Is that why people do aliases? They're afraid of someone finding out? Is there another reason?

In the case of Juicebox he'll create an alias and then write fake reviews under that alias lol. There's a whole bunch of Atlanta reviews from "UGK22" (Juice alias) that are obviously fake. What's Juice's excuse? He finds it funny?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ That one is too much of a hanging fastball even for me. LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You won't be getting any more reviews from me because those faggots Juice and Shailynn decided to troll all my reviews. 40 year old men acting like 10 year olds LMAO.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hey fishy if you don't get the joke maybe you're the joke.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There are a few guys who legitimately want to keep their discussions separate from their reviews to prevent the possibility of being identified (inside or outside the club) via compilation of details in reviews and discussions. That's fair enough. Everyone has a comfort level in terms of preserving their privacy.

All the other multi-profile trolls? It's just guys with too much time on their hands.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    RandomTroll says he can't write any reviews because he's afraid of someone finding out?
    --------------
    Listen you fucking idiot: if you ever do get married, have a net worth thats worth talking about, and don't travel on the job, you may want an extra layer of anonymity. If it bothers you, then put me on ignore.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ...BTW just about all the Juice aliases are hilarious.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No. They're really not.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I sound like a grumpy old man lol, let me clarify my stance. I don't mind the aliases, if you want to create 100 different aliases go for it. It's the fake reviews that fucking piss me off.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I like it. It's guys who take this shit too seriously is what the joke is all about.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You don't sound like a grumpy old man Lil Fish, that's me, you sound more like a preteen whose older brother pissed in his cornflakes, then gave you a wedgy for good measure !
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    "I sound like a grumpy old man lol, let me clarify my stance. I don't mind the aliases, if you want to create 100 different aliases go for it. It's the fake reviews that fucking piss me off."

- this coming from the guy who writes fake reviews.

Newsflash - nobody likes you here - go away!!!!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    He could make his fake female aliases a little more believable but all the new guys seem to fall for it. Obviously he must think it's funny tricking a bunch of people.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The new guys could be juice as well, not sure. :).

Off topic, I read John McCain has a brain tumor. I'm wondering how often he's used a cell phone. I read a study indicated the radiation alters cells in the body and all the originals studies were done with the phones at least one inch away from the body. I read the studies of radiation hazards were not with smart devices against the body. I saw where at least two young girls who stored their smart phones inside their bras got breast cancer in the shape of their phones. I suspect this was real news and kept as quiet as cigarette companies kept quiet about hazards of cigarettes. I've been keeping my smart devices a little bit farther away since I read all that and saw pics.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    FYI, I think our government has been saying a little radiation is good for your u now. Ever since Japan had an accident and has been dumping hundreds of tons of radioactive water into the Pacific. I read a two headed dolphin was spotted. I'm still waiting to hear reports about Godzilla. Our government won't have to pay as much social security if radiation keeps increasing. On the bright side of things I read the latest 700 tons of radioactive waste dumped in the Pacific was not significant compared to everything already leaking into the ocean. I'm read the half life of most of the recent stuff was relatively quick too.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I said it once and I will say it again I do not have any new accounts.

What I do have is fans or haters finding it funny to emulate me or troll me with various accounts

I suppose some find that funny
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Juice is our most loved member!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion