tuscl

Why 2s in the club

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Why the hell do some clubs have a couple of 2s dancing there? They worse than black fly season hovering around you begging for dances, drinks etc. Won't take no for an answer. Haven't tried get the hell away from me yet but it is coming. If I wanted to hang with a 2 I could just go out with my brother's ex wife. I believe they lose the club money because there have been times I have left because of the irritation.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Some clubs will let any female dance there because it is all that they can attract and they do get the tip out money...if there is any. :)
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    One man's 2 can be another guy's 8-9. PL taste varies widely.

Was sitting next to a guy recently who started criticizing a slightly chubby dancer, questioning why she was hired. Little did he know, she's next up on my OTC target list. She's approximately 36DD-30-42, with natural curly red hair. Bigger girl, but has an A+ attitude.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What shadow said and you would be surprised at who I've seen dancing.

At a dive club I occasionally go to I saw a woman who was probably close to 200 lbs who was dancing for customers. And getting multiple dances with different customers. She wasn't Papi_Chulo thick, she was fat. Not interested myself, but she had customers.

Almost every woman can find a guy who will find them attractive. Just go through any Wal-Mart and you'll see what I'm talking about.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    To add to what hungry giraffe said - I've clubbed with a couple different tuscl'ers who have tastes completely opposite of mine. They like spinners, I like a little meat on the bone.

This is why the 1-10 scale is useless unless you know what the guy thinks is hot. We've shown many a pic on this site where the OP thought the girl was hot and there were numerous others who said they would pass.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "One man's 2 can be another guy's 8-9. PL taste varies widely. "

Disagree. That's too big a difference. I agree with the premise but I would say one mans 5 can be another's 8-9. The best ones 2 can be is another's 5 or 6. 2 is pretty bad no matter who you ask.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I see them setting with guys occasionally but never see them giving those guys dances. I have just figured they are guys to nice to tell them to htr. I still believe most guys would find them very unattractive, meth mouth and poor hygiene....yuk.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Yesterday there was a tall white girl at Follies that has got to be 200 lbs. Not beer belly fat but just extremely thick with huge hips and thighs. Guys were buying dances. To each his own.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I was in a club a few years ago and the ugliest oldest(at least she looked old) was the busiest. She was also the boldest. Always remember you little head is blind, can't smell, taste or hear and just wants to be petted and wetted then parked someplace tight & warm where he is allowed to spit.
    He doesn't care what is around the hole.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Not beer belly fat but just extremely thick with huge hips and thighs."

Sounds good to me. :)
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    As a whole, there are usually some really strange dudes that hang out in strip clubs. It's not exactly the first place you'd go if you were on the straight and narrow.

And they all have different tastes and needs I suppose. Some of us will settle for nothing less than extras, while some just want a good grind.

I once knew a guy who just wanted to take strippers to VIP to suck on their toes. He didn't care what they looked like as long as they had feet...
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Tall thick white girl...sounds like fun
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think they put a few duckies out when their lineup is weak, they make the 5s look bearable.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Also, if the girl continues to work their, despite being at a looks disadvantage, she has to be aggressive. This sets a standard for the others to keep up with.

If you want a maximum mileage off the hook club, what ever women show up are the ones that work their. You don't run them out. So long as they please a few customers, they are doing their job.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Our extreme dives were George's Rock'n' Robin, and some of the underground Mexican bar clubs at some times.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "they make the 5s look bearable."
    No they don't.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Club is taking 'stage rent' from each girl, and beer goggles. Behold the Power of Alcohol.
    Some clubs can put out an inferior product and still make a profit, which come to think about it is how just about anything works in modern consumer culture...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion