tuscl

Meeting other tuscl members

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Since there was recent post of a meeting in Arizona and another one in Michigan it got me thinking. Ain't nobody scared about meeting some psychopath or sociopath ?

24 comments

• tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Not worried about psychopaths or sociopaths,I've been dealing with them my entire life.It would be pure boredom to hear about this ones medical maladies or this guy rocking the cradle of love or this guy having to go to coinstar in order to make the trip.I just don't get this idea of camaraderie amongst strange old men meeting at a destination far from home and then returning home with the same empty feeling they had when they returned home.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Ain't nobody scared about meeting some psychopath or sociopath?"

As if you aren't already surrounded by more than a few (customers and dancers) the moment you walk into a strip club. In some instances, we do significantly more than "meet" them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I never worried about fellow TUSCLERs till I saw posts from gramma nut case, even so I have enjoyed my meet-ups with at least a dozen guys here most have been great guys and I have become close friends with a few fellow Floridian and as for gramma nut I'm sure I could handle his scrawny ass.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    As far as I can tell we don't have any sociopaths or psychopaths on this board. We do have a number of Internet Tough Guys, however: vinceygirl michaels, san_jose_fag, and LittleDickSammy, for instance.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    "You know how I know you're gay?"- 40 Year Old Virgin
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'm just paranoid
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    I'm not paranoid (or at least I don't think so!) but I have plenty of friends outside of TUSCL. What TUSCL provides is an anonymous and private forum for discussing topics that I probably would not discuss with most of my "real life" friends. Of course, it comes with a pretty high noise to signal ratio (thanks to the trolls and the Indian packers and movers!). No disrespect to any TUSCL members, but I'm perfectly happy with an online presence and with solo visits to strip clubs (where my focus is on female companionship, rather than male companionship).

• UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I've said it before and I will say it again it does seem a little homo erotic no offense to any members of course
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I have met the following TUSCLers and they all appeared to be straight and sane. None were cock blockers. Some have turned into real friends.

Bones (Thisoldman played 1)
    trojangreg
    minnow
    Jepello
    XTommX
    shekitout
    JGB133
    lousygolferdude
    vincemichaels
    catman988
    joey2002
    uscue13
    Clubber
    rob0411
    magicrat
    snowtime
    Timboatl
    StripShopper
    Chandler
    Bustanutz
    Ghostbuster360
    Rod8432
    Samsung1
    Canny
    Joewebber
    jimmonroe
    SemiCrazy
    Ime
    VeryBigDawg
    Silkypants
    Coclubber
    Bubba267
    Papi_Chulo
    Goodsouthernboy
    John 08753
    Thekingof32
    JohnSmith69
    Jabberwock
    Gadawg30103
    DroidX
    GACAclub
    Mistah Fetti Morbuxxx
    Govikings
    Eyeamlong
    Pop
    Eastcoaster
    Mal2
    Georgemicrodong
    Ugasmith84
    RTP
    Austin1
    Wineguy57
    Daddillac
    Elemental23
    Hamster80

I'm sure there will be more to come.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Damn.
  • ww
    7 years ago
    UGK.2234
    "I've said it before and I will say it again it does seem a little homo erotic no offense to any members of course"

That's an interesting comment from someone that tipped some swinging penis @ the Coronet club...lol!!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I'm looking forward to seeing all you psychopaths and sociopaths and homos in Detroit on August 1.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I think I have met 8 or 9 other TUSCL members. Everyone of them has been a likeable guy and most have provided information that has helped me enjoy in my pursuit of this hobby. One even gave me a few business leads. Who knew....
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Need more sc friends...down for the meet up
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Wow, shadowcat's list of met TUSCLers is impressive! Clearly The Godfather of TUSCL! Hope to join the list someday. Right now, I'm more aligned with what Electronman said.

• tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Wow Shadow,that list was impressive.Now show us a list of you're real life friends.

Crickets

Crickets

Crickets
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    And I'd bet that 99.9% of those Shadowcat met had to have been at Follies!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It seems a little homo-erotic to avoid meeting other PLs (no offense intended) ; )
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    That's a huge list of men that shadow has had sex with at follies over the years from tuscl
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    warhawks - 17 at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus, 3 in Ohio, 1 at an Atlanta club other than Follies, the rest at Follies.
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Rikkubōi wa geidesu
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    Fick dich Schattenkater
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Fick dich Jackie
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat got a free vip lifetime card several years ago in a meeting. I thought about buying a card for $500 but never did. It could have paid for itself if I bought it right away but I waited. Glad I did not buy it in the last year. I can understand the comaradie. Sharing stories, strip club tips, which girls do what, etc. We were in the same club same day but either I was vagina dancer blocked or it was past shadowcats bedtime. Closest I came to meeting anyone on here. I'd probably be more excited about a potential meetup if I was meeting a hot dancer. The time is not right for me this year anyway. One day I expect to have plenty of money and lots of time. I hope.

I suspect though, one trip to follies and I might not be able to give blood again for several months just to make sure I was safe. Actually the second hand pot smoke worries me more in the remote possibility that it could cause a drug test failure. Probably not though but it makes me wonder if it's possible. If I visit, might have to drink beer to protect myself. Lol. Lowers my body temperature down to 50's or 60's in at least my hands if the beer is cold. Mmmm, I saw a pancake commercial. Can't think straight anymore. Mmm, now bacon and beef.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion