Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Club near me function is helpful

UGK.22
UGK.222950

Atlanta ,GA

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

One click and it's an instant list. No more guessing

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Do you use the wi-fi on the Greyhound Bus?

Profile picture for UGK.22
UGK.22
•

I Drive a blacked out 2015 Mustang

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

If by "2015 Mustang" you mean "1972 Ford Pinto", then that's believable.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I dumped a load in a blackened out Mustang once. The load blackened it.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Club near me function is gay.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I've never used that function. I'm sure it's useful when traveling on business to a city you aren't familiar with. It's good to find a club nearby - and then read some reviews to know what to expect - or whether it's worth a trip.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement