tuscl

Self absorbed bitch I know posted this... (Wasn't my X wife)

Cracked me up, she was expecting people to jump on her aging, saggy boobed, self righteous, loud mouthed band wagon side. Especially after saying "why 50 year old men are with 25 year old hoes instead of me". Instead every guy she knows agreed with the article. Myself included. I'm not much of a computer guy; hope this link works.
http://www.blogtrendbuzz.info/2017/07/12…

9 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Liked the article. Were there supposed to be comments to see? The article said the comments were closed.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    "Rocking this girl on his arm like she's Michelle Obama",who wrote this?Jane Goodall or GoVikings?
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    No. She'd posted the article on her Facebook page. The comments I was referring to can't be transferred over. There were some classics though. The women in their 30's & 40's that think their shit doesn't stink and that asses should be kissed just for talking to a guy get on my last nerve.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Chicken-egg,GPS-money.You don't know how many times I've been through this in the last two years.Next.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I agree with the article as well. I hate games like that. I don't care for a girl to tell me she wants to go somewhere or meet up but then doesn't answer phone calls that day. I decided to never to go out with her and we did not even though I kept running into her. She was a dancer. Still is I believe because I ran into her again at Myrtle Beach last fall.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Sal - I understand - I've tried without much luck in the civi dating realm over the past few years and while I know everyone has baggage, these women can't get over whatever has happened to them in the past and move forward. They can be fun in moments, but when it comes down to it, there is always something holding them back.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    The demise of an aging stripper.Kinda like the Disney movie,"Old Yeller".
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    The spontaneity of youth...
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    Ooooh Dice, that's cold. We all know how Old Yeller ends. :-(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion