tuscl

Want to meet OTC but ATF has a criminal BF

JordanBelfort
Wall Street
Saturday, July 15, 2017 10:35 PM
I have to preface this by thanking god for this site, I can't talk about my SC endeavors to anyone! Im rather thankful Im not the only PL out there! So my ATF and I have been "friends", texting and hanging (strictly ITC for over 2 yrs). Ive been wanting to partake in some safe public OTC activities but I cancel each rime in fear that Ill get mugged, extorted, or murdered... She has a BF who has a non violent criminal past (mostly drugs) Im a lawyer and was able to look up everything in him...Because of this Im very leery of doing any OTC activities. She refuses to acknowledge he exists even though ive made it PERFECTLY clear I know hes in her life (she repeatedly denies his existence or acknowledges she has a dude in her life). Not sure the sort of answers Im seeking but is itbsafe for me to pursue OTC or should I leave it alone? Should I be worried about him or I not worrt cause Im paying his rent and he wouldnt want me to mess that up?

20 comments

• Htxx
    7 years ago
    Had a similar problem once. Guy was a stalker, she was hotter than hell. I got a room and we fucked all afternoon and a part of the night. Was great! She even took a call from the guy. Now, mind you this was well before the sophisticated gps type of tracking phones that are out there today. I wouldn't do that now, to easy for the guy to figure out where she is and come knocking on your door.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My ATF has a boyfriend who is an ex-con (drug dealer) on home detention. We've had several dates this year where I'm in her apartment all night and he's a few miles away wearing an ankle bracelet. The story she tells him (supposedly) is that she goes out for dinner with me, a favored customer, and then does dances for me in my hotel room. The dinner part is true :) I would be concerned if I knew that the boyfriend were free to roam. In my case, I have independent confirmation of the fact that he is on home detention for a long time to come. Be careful out there!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Grow some balls! Fuck her right in the pussy and if the boyfriend shows up, pop a cap in his ass.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Almost every stripper I have ducked has a boyfriend. Over 50 percent of the time I'd bet that he deals drugs. It's not usually a big deal, but I'm careful and cautious. Only a couple of times have I refused or cancelled a date because of boyfriend concerns. It's rare but it happens. In your case, you sound like you're scared of your own shadow and you'd be terrified the whole time with her. You'd be better off to just pass on the opportunity.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    If the boyfriend only has non-violent offenses I wouldn't worry too much. After all, there is no guarantee that a boyfriend with no criminal history won't lose it and beat you up. I might be more worried if her boyfriend was named Vinny the Shark and he was known to be a member of a crime family with an excellent mob lawyer. Especially if his nickname "the Shark" came from feeding guys that fucked his girlfriend to the sharks! To paraphrase JohnSmith69, it is non-brilliant to duck Vinny the Shark's girl! ;)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had a favorite that I was doing VIPs with ITC. Everything except FS. She said that she would meet me OTC for the whole 9 yards but only if her BF was out of town. He was a drug dealer and physically abused her but was also her baby daddy. She is still with him but she no longer gets any of my money and I'm still around.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you really are a lawyer. Lawyer sense should override the little head and say keep it ITC or YOU make sure the OTC is secure where threat of seeing the bf becomes a non-issue. She's hiding him because: A) she wants to keep the ambience of you being the only one there and B) he's the jealous type or is a serious criminal with major anger issues that could be back to no good. You know his backstory better than we do so if he's been in serious crimes I'd take her unwillingness to acknowledge as a sign. The fact that she still fucks with you even after you told her, her bf exists tells me she's dumb. A man who can get knowledge of the common man and his criminal history in the drop of a hate screams drug lord or some sort of law enforcement (I do consider lawyers as a form of law enforcement, just not the physical kind). And regular strippers don't fuck with the law.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    She sounds perfect!
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    OP said...Because I am lawyer I was able to checkout her boyfriend Lol....And that's how you use your job to justify stalking ;)
  • JordanBelfort
    7 years ago
    @thereandbackagain, notbtrying to justify the stalking at all, I just say that because I was able to view all the court records of the incidents in an attempt to gauge what I might be getting myself into
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    TUSCL so much knowledge even lawyers come here for free advice.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Jordan nee latest Juice alias, hard to tell just from a single post whether: 1. You're being a scared, paranoid, yellow-bellied scaredy-cat, whose fears are running away with him. 2. You're listening to your own finely-tuned intuition. The fact is, not listening to your inner voice can be a big mistake, especially if that inner voice has picked up on little things that are raising warning flags, that you're not listing here. And you cannot reason this one out -- every few months there's an article in the paper about a stripper whose boyfriend rolled or killed an OTC customer, there's no "why would he do that? I"m paying his bills" here, these thugs use a completely different logic system. On the other hand, I would guess a huge % of the strippers we all OTC with have boyfriends who have been in trouble with the law, so if you're not actually noticing anything, and just panicking on principle ... well, none of us would be doing much OTCing if we all did that. There are definitely common-sense procedures you can follow to keep you relatively safer. Maybe you're not cut out for this? No shame in that.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    If you're afraid, don't do it. There is a nonzero risk, we can't quantify it for you. You should have a much better handle on the situation than we do. There's also a risk of the same shit happening while picking up a civi in a bar. I've actually had more problems with non-strippers having ex-BF's stir up shit while I'm out, or the girls themselves not respecting my home than I have with strippers. There are probably things you can do do reduce risk, depending on what specifically you are afraid of. If you're afraid of accidentally running into him, go somewhere out of the way. If you're afraid of being set up, you've had 2 years to feel this chick out, do you really think she'd jeopardize a regular customer for a small one-time score? I know reason and accountability don't resonate with strippers (or women really) but it still seems unlikely. But like I said, if you're afraid, don't do it. You know what you have to loose, not us.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    You say " Im a lawyer and was able to look up everything in him" and "I was able to view all the court records of the incidents in an attempt to gauge what I might be getting myself into". Well, I'm no lawyer, nor do I play one on TV, but with clever use of Google plus a small subscription fee or two, I was able to find out a *tremendous* amount about the criminal records of both my ATF and her ex-con boyfriend. My point is that it doesn't take a law degree to find out everything relevant about a girl that you're planning to see OTC. If you're going to repeatedly spend hundreds of dollars on a girl, spending $20 or $40 once in subscription fees to criminal background websites is a small price to pay for some peace of mind. Alternatively, I suppose we could refrain from seeing strippers with criminal boyfriends and criminal records of their own :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The dude is not listening to his "instincts", he's just scared shitless and listening to his fear not his logical side. Can something happen? Of course something is always possible, you can also get caught in the cross-fire of a gun fight leaving the strip club or get mugged leaving the club or get hit by a drunk driver going home from the club. I've posted on here regularly for 5+ years, countless stories of OTC and don't recall any ending in violence - the two most common things that happen are usually: 1) she flakes 2) she rips you off or strings you along getting $$$ from you w/o ever intending to do OTC Guys scared about doing OTC are a dime a dozen and we get threads about it all the time - most of us would have not had the strip club experiences that we've had (ITC or OTC) if we never took the plunge (one can always come up with reasons not to do something and talk themselves out of it) - not doing things out of fear often means missing out on the most that life has to offer (life is for living) - an example is many guys scared shitless about going to Tijuana and visiting Hong Kong (#1 rated club on TUSCL), yet countless guys do it, have a blast, and nothing happens except getting their brains fucked by hot women - yet many miss out on this unique opportunity b/c of overly heightened fears. If she's been a stripper that long I doubt the BF has issues with it and most stripper BFs depend on her $$$. And as been mentioned many of the girls have shady acquaintances to begin with it's just that many times it's unbeknownst to the custy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I'll second that it would be naive to think these honeys aren't all fucking someone. They probably all have a BF/GF on some level. Just be careful. Make sure you know who is behind the door before you answer it. Have a contingency plan (weapon) ready in case the worst does happen. Be aware of who's around you. I will add that it is easy to become complacent with OTC activities. We never know what kind of crazy shit these baby-dolls get themselves into. Very easy to let the guard down with this stuff.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Take a blade or piece with you. Better yet find a safer girl. No vag is worth that type of hassle its just a bonus.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I would not want to deal with any stripper BF's. The problem is not really the BF, its that the girl keeps him around. So for myself, I would be finding some other girl to be involved with. One of our TUSCL expert womanizers spoke of saying to the girl with in the first couple of minutes of meeting her, "I'm jealous of your boyfriend", made into a kind of a compliment. I see his point. Of course the girl can play that anyway she wants, and her position can change at any time. But at least get her on record of saying she has no BF. SJG Survival: The Phenomenon of Man [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Go to the bottom of the TUSCL homepage and type OTC in the search box to get tips and advice from the many previous threads and educate yourself
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite aphorisms is "I want to live to 110 and be shot by a jealous husband" I guess strippers boyfriend would be just as good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion