tuscl

Follies on a Monday afternoon

Rickberge
Atl to NC
I got to work in Atlanta this coming Monday and Im going to check out Follies during the afternoon hours of say 12:30- 3:00pm. Ive been there before but it was on a Saturday night and it was packed as hell! Ive read most of the reviews but this will be my first time visiting this club during the dayshift.

My question is what can I expect? The max Im willing to spend is $300 and that includes everything (parking, entry,etc..).
I really want to do VIP but only for extras. I read on some of the reviews that $152 (52 to the club and 100 to the dancer) can get you a good VIP experience.

Just want to see if $300 for the day shift at Follies will be enough to have a "good" time.

13 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    Yeah you should be fine with that.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I personally think Mondays at Follies is the slowest day of the week as far as number and quality of dancers goes but with $300 you should be able to leave happy unless you are looking for 9's & 10's.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Okay bet. Yea not really looking for 9s and 10s just some good VIP experience.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5068…

Drove up at 5:30pm with $132 in my pocket, left with $7. That included parking, door girl tip, 2 beers, a shot for the dancer, and my OTFSHJ dances.

If you can find someone you like, $300 should go a long way.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Do $150 for extras and $150 in laps...it will last you all shift...just relax and take your time
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Go by your bank and get lap bills in all $10 denomination the dancer's are bad for not making change and just trying to sell you an extra dance....correct denomination helps prevent this

Same for VIP get it in $50 denomination because if you got 2 $100 bills they will try hard to up sale you

This has been my experience

So $150 in $10's
    And $150 in $50's
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Okay preciate it Juice... Shit it looks like Follies must be the spot lol

But how often do you have to worry about the bouncers checking in on what's going on in VIP?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    No worries on the day shift.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mondays are the slowest day for any club - but if there's a Monday dayshift that is worth at least checking out then Follies is it - free cover - free parking if you park in the plaza across the street - you won't lose much by doing at least a recon mission and if it's not up to par then save your $$$ for another day
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've never seen a bouncer on days lol..does follies have one ?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    It's not the bouncers looking in, it's the pervy looky-loos. If a bouncer does look in it's to figure out what girl is in there and if she's paid. Couldn't care less what you're doing.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I wanna suck dick
  • mtnboy49
    7 years ago
    I wanna go to Trish's club...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion