tuscl

How safe is the Detriot Public Transportstion ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, July 13, 2017 3:57 AM
On Google Maps it looks like you can catch a bus all over town. Was curious about the price and safety ? This isn't my main option it's more like option 3 if I had to Just covering all my bases...I enjoy being over prepared...

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Also how late does it run and early ?
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    How fucking poor are you ?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Don't worry, juice. Detroit streets are safe as can be! Well, gotta get to work. Those milk truck drivers don't like to leave without their tail gunners......
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    If you gotta ask... No fkn way, no fkn how
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    As a lifelong Detroiter DONT DO IT
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Juice PM and tell me what you're considering
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    There ya go. Team up with a local as your driver and guide. Give him gas money, pick up his cover charges, drinks, etc.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Holy shit Juice you are going to get yourself killed. This is not Asheville. Something like 50% of the people in Detroit are murderers. Take Ubers.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Traveling by public transportation is fine I believe the danger is waiting at the bus stops Detroit ain't Asheville buddy.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @JS69 so that would mean it's a 50/50 shot your Uber driver is a murderer? And you're going to get in his/her car? And if the driver jumps out to open the back door for you, are you going to think "oh, wow, what a polite, helpful driver" or are you going to realize "I'd better look to make sure the child safety lock isn't on"
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Detroit public transportation is seriously ineffective -- no way can this accommodate your club cruise. Uber, taxi or pay for my VIP trip.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    50% dude that's Somalia numbers it's bad but not that bad
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Just rent a car, dude, or borrow vinceygirl's camaro.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Public transportation in Detroit? HA HA HA. First, it is slow and inconvenient and won't take you where you want to go. Second, the other passengers will scary, crazy drug addicts and alcoholics. Third, it's dangerous to wait at bus stops, especially at night.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You'll be fine, just don't wear that confederate flag hat you wore when we went to eat.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Rent a bike. It will stir up your appetite for some fine SC food. Plus, imagine all the girls you'll get to sit and talk to you if you pull up to the valet on a schwinn stingray?
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Give me enough alcohol and weed and I'll drive you around.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    The Detroit Public bus...Juice's last ride
  • joeblow44
    7 years ago
    I have one word for you. UBER!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Uber is my main option Juice last ride Good title for my Biography LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion