tuscl

F as in Ford stock is up today $0.13+

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:31 AM
Any one else own a piece ? I got in months ago at $10.60ish Purchased 300 shares

43 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Your riding the bull. LOL
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yeee haaaawwww!!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Not sure what that means but weeee haaaaawww
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Juice Market moving forward is a bull market. Market in retreat is a bear market.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i envy your recklessness....
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Did you short treasuries?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Are you getting an emotional charge off of this. Aren't your poker games more fun? SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm in for the long run boy's..I'm at least holding until I gets back to $20 or $30
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's your target Juicebox [view link]
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Hmmm, can't afford to buy a car, but you can afford to spend $3,000 on Ford stock? How...interesting. CP
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^if you buy some Ford stock now you might have the money to buy a car in 3-4 years that one is a good buy and hold it's going to be around for a long time.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Ford hasn't been above $20 in 15 years and hardly been above $15 in the last 5 years. You may need to shop at Toys R Us if you were planning to buy a car with the profits.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^we'll see.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Chili Palmer I agree this juicebox member is constantly full of shit
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Idividual stocks is a chumps game. By the entire market otherwise u need to constantly put in your homework on a weekly basis. Unless you buy long term and hold, then Ford is a good buy as long as you keep buying. Dollar cost averaging is not a chumps game.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Meat my retirement account is invested lick you suggest I have a separate account I toy around with on Robin Hood to swing trade right now...once I get my account up to $25,000 I can start day trading but I must admit I think I'm more of a swing trader Current balance is 3,148.20 ...$148.20 right now is profit from being invested in Ford "F"
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Did you go with Ford as an anti-Tesla play?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Buying Ford stock is a chumps game. Better to force G to make out with you in the front room before heading back for VIP action. If G won't Mexican hat dance for you, wait for E in the Mexican underground (read: mom's basement) Don't forget the chloroform. If all else fails, as for A, E, I, O, U. And sometimes Y.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I actually went with Ford based on the formula Warren Buffet uses to make quick assessment of a company 22 points and under Tesla is way over and Ford is under that number making Ford a safer long term play in the end
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    War hawk LMFAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yep, I'd say Tesla is 25% car company, 25% energy company, 50% religion
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Fuck you retard Jackie
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Had an Uber pick me up in very nice model Ford a few weeks back. It was a hybrid. He was telling me about the cost and gas mileage and on top that it looked as nice any of the Asian or European cars. Maybe not TSLA quality looks, but for half the price. Think the Juice Mane may be onto something.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Actually make it 12.5% car company 12.5% future Uber competitor, 12.5% AI player, 12.5% energy company and 50% religion. Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Market is likely going down within the next few years or sooner 23% to 38% of all the gains since 2009. I still expect new highs this year. They'll pull the rug out from all the retail investors when they are almost all in like normal. Is everyone already all in? Could start sooner rather than later. I think the SP500 may have up to 40 or even 50 some points left to rise this year before the biggest drop since 2008, not all in one year though. I expect the SP500 to drop from around 2500 or 2490 down to the 1500's or 1600's. Good buying opportunities coming up a few years from now. I expect a rise above 3000 SP500 in following years. Very bullish for several years after the upcoming drop. Note, thus should not be as bad as 2008 when the sp500 dropped down to 666.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well something definitely scared the shit out of Yellen last week, and, hence, her 180.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I guess you need a 50% drop for the 1590 area from 2490ish. 38% would only be in the 1800's. If republicans pass tax cuts, market could rise a lot more before dropping and then those numbers would need to readjust higher. I have zero confidence in congress getting things done to help average Americans. 100% confidence the fed and central banks will start tightening and make life harder on a preset course before those in charge retire.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    My feeling is that the Republican will cobble together some nominal "tax cuts". Just to say they did something. But once people read the fine print, actually even the non fine print they'll see it's just like their health care debacle, and then it will be sell the news.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    A 50% drop is very possible though. Republicans like to let the market drop instead of doing everything they can to pump it up by borrowing several trillion extra. I sure hope it won't be as bad as 2008. I hope the central banks don't have plans to do away with US currency either because that would suck big time. I do realize China, Russia, and others have been working on replacing the US dollar as the worlds reserve currency. If or when that happens, prices of everything will skyrocket in the US. US economic growth is the answer. Will they deliver? I doubt it after everything I've heard. I think the US economy is already starting to tank or peak. Auto sales have peaked. Oil should rise in the long term but could fall into the 30's short term. Just my opinion. Wouldn't be a market if there weren't different opinions.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Oil may be near worthless long term but I'm referring to maybe 5 or 10 years from now as long term. I'm not psychic when it comes to stocks or I'd be a millionaire and I'm not.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Asian countries: Japan, China, India, and Russia seem pretty open to crypto currencies. I won't be surprised if they come up with some hybrid currencies: i.e. electronic but with a floor under them due to being redeemable for a basket of fiat perhaps. It all depends how the blockchain wave goes? And if they do if the west puts up their own competitor. I actually with most of your analysis, but not sure the correction will be as great as 50%. Some stuff if definitely hyped many, many years into future, but other things are reasonable.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I saw ancient aliens tv show last night where they mentioned a hacker found names of ships in our supposed space fleet. If we were doing trade with alien stocks and alien stock markets, that could be interesting. I would stick to Earth stocks. I'm not sure what happens to your money if you invested in alien stocks. The show suggested public disclosure could be coming soon if they think it won't disrupt our society to reveal such news. Supposedly the site above top secret was set up as an informal disclosure site to introduce a segment of they population to the news. Don't want millions of people committing suicide after alien ships land at the UN or White House and or appear on the evening news. A few people might be afraid though.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I think 38% correction is more reasonable. The central banks and elites will likely blame republicans since they are in charge right now spinning the news as such. You can see it in the constant nonstop everyday negativity spit out on daily mainstream news media and on late night comedy shows. All that might change a few former voters who voted republican. That's all it will take to have a democrat elected in the next election. Tank the economy too and or send stock prices down 23% or even 38% more typical for the upcoming correction and people will be unhappy. Unless you invested in inverse etfs at the right time. Market goes up more often than down so if you are a long term investor, this correction will be good news. You can buy more stocks for a cheap price before the sp500 goes up to 3000 and then 4000. I heard someone say in 10 to 20 years, Dow may be at 200,000.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Here's a thought I had last week: I seem to recall the official trigger for the 2000 tech bubble top being the notion that the government was considering anti-trust action against Microsoft. At the end of last week, there is talk about investigating Amazon for similar. Normally you wonder how far it could go with Republicans controlling everything, but Trump seems pretty openly hostile to Bezos. (Of course, I think most people have learned that Trump can be turned with a little bit of ego stroking.)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If there is 15% growth then in 20 years the S&P will be about 16x what is now. So that would be about 40,000. But I think growth will start to get faster than that. So 200,000 Dow seems a cinch in 10 to 20 years. But we better see SJG thinks. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    A 20 dollar bill 20 years from now might be only worth what 50 cents is worth today. Anything less than a 20 might be considered cheap as a stage tip. If you thought you could easily live off of social security and if you saved up a whole lot, it could all be taken away by politicians spending too much devaluing our currency. Maybe some of that alien tech will allow us to have realistic looking sex robots so guys won't want to even visit strip clubs. That would be a shame if strip clubs died out due to cheap tech that is hard to tell apart from real humans. Every guy with money could have several bots doing a stripper party every night and it might be hard to tell the difference. I doubt we get there in less than 20 years. If you are born again after 2200 something, I heard a prophet who saw the future said there was something terrible in space waiting for mankind to discover it. The Borg. Just kidding.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    15% growth per year? We seem to have trouble getting 3%.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I suppose you mean 15% over several years. Eventually sp500 at 14,000 seems possible.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'm not talking about GDP growth which is an outdated measure. I mean stock market growth.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    One major problem is the 100 trillion in liabilities the US has. I say come up with a 50 or 60 year payback plan and borrow the money from the rest of the world. Battle of armegedon around 2056 so we won't ever pay it back. Sounds like a plan to me. I read that debt was like over 1 million per person in the US. That's a lot to pay back. We need to all be millionaires. Strippers too. Make a million over your life, pay a million in taxes. Solution is to increase US GDP to 8% growth per year or a combination of increased growth and less government spending. Idiots elected every year don't seem to be getting us there. Of course some are worse than others.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Juice, I have a minor trading account that I quit trading in, just letting it ride. I tried to find the edge of market investing and only got 25% return the last 5 years, where as my diversified mutual fund account has almost doubled to 85%. Thank fully most of my money covers the market, since my trading plays are highly speculative.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    @meat72 interesting, how diversified was your trading acc ? What speculations you were making --- like a pharma getting a drug patent, regulatory fines, mergers and takeovers?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "Stock Market Growth" is basically fueled by attitudes, rather like consumer confidence. Grown men should have more important things to put their time and attention into, as well as their money. SJG Survival: The Phenomenon of Man [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion