tuscl

Who's the bigger PL?

Corvus
Arizona
Drove past a driving range this evening at 9:30 pm and there were at least 45 guys, and one girl by the way, swinging their clubs at the little white balls.

I wondered who was the bigger PL, these guys spending money to hit golf balls or the guys at the club right now spending their cash on nearly naked young girls? And drinking too.

What say you?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Golfers are nuts. But once or twice a year they get away from their wives to hit up a golf tournament like the "Masters" and they hit the local strip clubs running the price of pussy up.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've done both of these acts (except for the drinking). So what does that make me? :-)
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    What does "running the price of pussy" even mean ?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If the object of golf is to take the fewest strokes, don't I win if I don't even play at all?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    When people ask me if I play golf I say "I used to, but then I decided to use my money to buy a house instead.".

By "driving the cost of pussy up" shadow means the uber-rich golfers descend on a city near a big golf tournament and start throwing big bucks at the strippers, so for the week of the tournament prices temporarily spike. When the fat cats leave, the girls have to go back to prices the local regulars can afford.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I used to golf and then hit the strip clubs on the way home.

Then I just started saying I was going golfing, but I just skipped the golf altogether and went to the SC all day.

I was much happier at the club...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The strippers love us in our golf outfits
    https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt…
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Golf is amazing and is attractive to people who appreciate the opportunity to spend five hours with friends, or in my case friends and my wife who also plays. Gambling is a huge part of golf as well, another activity I appreciate. Great place to do business too. I try to not play more than 60 -70 times a year though. My wife is a legitimate 19 handicap so we get to do wonderful vacations, to beautiful spots like Monterrey.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I hit a ball with a stick and chase after it........nothing I do resembles the game of golf except use of the same clubs and ball.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @rh48hr: It makes you a double PL :)
    @UGK.22: shadowcat's meaning was perfectly clear!
    @jackslash: You share my low opinion of golf as an expensive way to take a walk . . .
    @warhawks: . . . and you have found a great way to claim "golf" as an excuse to use your time more pleasantly :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Never played golf, but it looks way more boring than a room full of naked 20-something women
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Perhaps for a lot of guys golfing is a way to have alone time away from the wife
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah. I love when the guys visiting for tournaments visit the club!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I was frustrated playing golf.

After visiting the SC, my frustration was gone. ;)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    For me, it is both Clubbing and playing golf. Yes, we are nuts about the game, but is anyone on this site not the same? It doesn't cost much to hit golf balls, guys...it's not like frequenting Strip Clubs....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Corvus, an interesting juxtaposition, golf versus strip clubs.

People golf for various reasons. For myself, I had always thought that beyond a point, letting women make you spend non-sexual time with them, is for chumps.

I don't like church events, or family picnics, or holiday events.

But people do some of these things, for their own reasons.

Probably a guy who only wants sexualized relations with women will be seen by most conservative people as a pervert and an object of pity.

For myself, I have been in strip clubs and Viet coffee shops, on holidays. Does this make my an object for pity? In some ways, and by most people's standards, yes it does. But I am building an organization of my own which will be for people who think more like me.

Golf sounds like male bonding. Ham Radio, Astronomy, teenagers and fantasy role playing games, model airplanes, military games?

Guys drinking at the Sunnyvale Brass Rail have girls there, so that they don't come across as gay.

This is an interesting subject area. Good thread.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just to let you guys in on a little secret I have actually played golf with two different strippers one who knew how to play the other one I taught let me let you in on a secret when the one whom I taught got off the course after a few good long drives she was horney as fuck she told me it was so frustrating to swing and miss that when I got her to keep her head down and she started hitting long drives she got super turned on by getting it right and the feeling of driving a golf ball a long way after a solid connect was awesome to her we had a great 19th hole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tootsies Miami has an annual golf tournament - IDK the details but I assume there are dancers there (IDK if they still do it)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^ Not just Tootsies I remember Cheetahs having a tournament and Rachel's and a few others.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce - I am going to own my double PLness. lol
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I would be interested in knowing how many 30-50 year olds pick up golf from scratch just for something to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion