tuscl

What do you do for fun?

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I'm sure we all get this question pretty often when first approached by a dancer. Sometimes it may be a roundabout way of asking if I like getting dances, but most of the time I thinks it's just an effort at breaking the ice. In past times I would respond with some bullshit about movies or whatever. Nowadays my answer is always the same: "I like hanging out at strip clubs." Once I got this follow up question: "What do you like besides strip clubs? And don't tell me blow jobs." I responded to that one with "I thought that blow jobs went along with hanging out at strip clubs." It turned out to be a very good night.

How do you answer this question?

23 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    I answer it honestly. I tell them if you mean outside of here then I ski, golf, hike and play poker. Met 3 dancers lifetime who ski so it always starts a conversation.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    docevil... i like your response.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    - go to concerts

-traveling

-go to sporting events

pretty much my 3 fav things to do
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I actually told one who asked that question that I was a cereal killer and my weapon of choice was Frosted Flakes.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I tell 'em movies, concerts, travel, and strip clubs. Usually at least one of those leads to an interesting convo. If not, then she's too boring to spend any time with.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I say strip clubs because my life is so hectic, strip clubs are my getaway.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Spend a lot of my time doing shots of liquor on my time off. If I'm not drunk I may work on my model cars
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I answer the same as the OP
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I feel that with young women you do need to pretty much have a rehearsed persona for talking to them, letting them feel that they know you.

In a strip club, there is so much that a girl knows she must not ask, but still is going to want to know. So if you want to get on with her, you need to satisfy her curiosity, and do it in a way which will be agreeable to her.

SJG

BroFlake
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brof…
    Alter_Kocker96, his awesome post:
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5066…
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I'm continually amazed at how many strippers can talk about fishing (but then again, this is Minnesota)
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I tell them I do something offbeat and expensive, so they have to compete with my other hobby for my money.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    fuck.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    "Sending girls dick pics. What's your number?"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'm in the group that says "strip clubs". :)
  • MidWTraveler
    7 years ago
    Mainster
    "I tell them I do something offbeat and expensive, so they have to compete with my other hobby for my money" I like that answer; I'm going to use it in the future
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I collect snails (def impresses the ladies)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I never ask customers that. I don't think I ask anyone that. Customer ask me a lot tho.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Hiking. Reading. Nothing too complex.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Next time turn it around on her and ask *her* what she does for fun
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'm pretty open about my hobbies unless I feel some sort of vibe I shouldn't be with a person. Similar to skibum I tell them.....and it has led me to some common interest that turned out not to be SS.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Once - and only once - I answered, "I visit strip clubs and fuck strippers." She went and got a bouncer!
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    I've given different answers, next time I might just use a line from an old Blake Edwards movie " I breed armadillos, it is a lot of work. But they get such a kick out of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I put middle-class christian fundamentalist daughter molesters in San Quentin.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion