tuscl

Who started extras at Follies?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, July 10, 2017 10:50 AM
Last week I ran into a dancer at Follies that I had not seen in quite awhile. She came right up to me and said that she hadn't seen me in 3 years. She told me that she had been going to school during that time but came back to dancing because she needed a little extra money. She is not really my type but I did do my only Follies VIP 3 some with her on my 70th birthday, 5 years ago. Her best friend at the time was one of my favorites and she told me that her friend had contacted Chlamydia from a customer but was now clean. So last Saturday I was talking with another favorite dancer and she told me that the other was not in school during those 3 years but rather was telling the girls in the dressing room that she was in and out of drug rehab. She went on to tell me that the drug addict was also the first dancer at Follies to do an extra in their VIP. That would have been 6 or 7 years ago. So the story is believable.

22 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    this is a really cool thread shadow. Ive recently have been curiose of little things like this. I have even thought of making a thread of what does it take to run a club like follies hell its a extras club solo in a see of air dances lol what is the formula ? managements im sure and I wont doubt gang relation or mob but it makes one wonder some times how things like this eve get started in a location especially if the location isn't known for it
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    One of Follies 2 owners is a retired attorney that specialized in representing strip clubs. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO ...well that might be just be better than gang or mob related...a damn Attorney with an Investment .....Bingo lol Jackpot funny to thank if one wanted to run the best damn club in town the key formula is a law degree or a good connection to a great attorney
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Timeline sounds plausible cause I know Follies was not an extras club when I went to it 10-15 years ago. @juice what would be even more interesting would be a historical timeline of VIP rooms and their styles (private vs nonprivate, door, solid curtain, beaded curtain). I remember a time when Oasis, Tattletales, Mardi Gras, and Taj Mahal did not have VIP rooms at all. Pre-mob owned Gold Club had VIP rooms, but they were not private and mainly used as a way to get off the overcrowded floor and get dancers to hang with you. The first VIP room I can remember using was at Flashers somewhere around 2005. Got a BJ, titfuck, and cum on tits for like $150. The room actually had a door that closed. Oasis did not have VIP rooms at the time.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    joc13 that is really cool yeah I got a big intreast in learing the history of American strip clubs
  • Jdavid9806
    7 years ago
    Tattletales still has rooms with doors that close. Not sure if there are others.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Presumably there were just some girls who did it, maybe one, maybe a group. At our most infamous of underground places it was a group of related Latina's who started Front Room FS. At another club it was one girl who was inclined to do stage side DFKing. Now of course both of these places are gone now. People have posted about 'chair forts' in Dallas and Houston, the early days of Texas high mileage. Likely just one very friendly girl who started it. SJG Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes [view link] [view link] can be on floats too. Fixed landing gear, twin turbo props. Notice high aspect ratio and complex flaps. Made for STOL, so it can carry a great deal of weight, but it flies slow for its power. Made on Victoria Island BC. Twin turbo prop flying boat, Lake [view link] Sea Wind, 300 hp flying boat. Used to be kit, now certified [view link] Best of Oshkosh [view link] ICON A5 [view link] On trailer [view link] Glasair Sportsman, can be on 2 or 3 wheels, or on floats. 180hp, or 210hp Continental. Need the extra power for floats and floats with wheels. Can be trailered [view link] For grass, best to take off wheel pants. But for off airport, 2 wheels best. Can have these huge tundra tires.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As extras-heavy as Follies is I would've thought extras went way back longer than 2010
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG quit lying. You have nothing to back up your statements. Your credibility is so low that nobody on tuscl agrees with your postings.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree papi it's amazing it's been such a short time
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    All this follies banter...man, you guys really hype it up. im in no mood for a long road trip or flight. Lucky atliens
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    It's not that great lately rane1234.....it just beats the hell out of most of what is out there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think rane is into chocolate so I think he'll like Follies and ATL (but I could be mistaken)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Rane if you like chocolate or Hispanics then dude the hype will not disappoint
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    As Bubba is correct follies is the best US south east gentleman got
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    This Follies place sounds amazing! Plus didn't Papi say they do stand up dances there? Plus extras? What's beating that besides Detroit and Tijuana?
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Yeah guys i already know from the types of dancers described it's right up my alley lol...probably good for my bank account i dont live closer. I'm making the trip soon though eff it.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @TFP yes, the stand up dances are amazing. My next VIP session is [view link] be with a girl that does good stand up dances. Then I'm just gonna stand against the wall in VIP, let her pull down my shorts, and get creative.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Juice - here's a quick history story in the year 2000, my boss & I went to the Gold Club in Atlanta. We both had been drinking and he was buzzed and started tipping $10 bills. By 10:00 pm we left in a cab with a dancer. In the backseat of the cab he started fucking her and she was blowing me. The driver went apeshit till we tipped him $30. She came to my room as did my boss and we kept drinking and I passed out. I was back in Atlanta a month later and called her number and she gave me a night I'll never forget for $300 ( which was a bargain by New England standards)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Stand-up dances aka wall-dances are often up to the custy to know what he's doing and be proactive about getting/doing them - most dancers don't do them out of the blue - I take it upon my PL-self to get up from the hightop chair; pull the chair-forward so she can use it to balance herself; and then you stand against the wall and tell her to dance for you - she'll usually figure out how to do it from then point on (at least most ebony dancers do) and if not I'll just tell her "grind on me". I really should teach a TUSCL course on the art of wall-dances ;)
  • bishopt1234
    7 years ago
    Extras have been going on a lot long than 6 years. I got my first one there over 10 or 12 years ago. I would actually do it on high tops along the wall with a girl that still works there now (left and came back) Back then if you were there before 1 pm, you might be the only customer there.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    I've been going to Follies since about 1999, and as far as I can remember, they have always had VIP rooms -- the two up front and the one in the back that used to have three couches and now has five crammed into it. I can't put a year to it, but though I agree extras have been going on at Follies longer than 6 years, they were not (in my experience, anyway) common 10 or 15 years ago and perhaps exceedingly rare before that. I can remember doing a VIP in about 2000 or 2001 when it was usually just high-contact nude dances behind the beaded curtain, but nothing else. Near the end of our half hour, the tip of my dick popped up above the waistband of my pants. The girl felt it, saw it, threw a fit, and left the room. I totally thought she was going to find the bouncer and have me thrown out of the club. Rather than wait to find out, I left the club in a hurry. Hard to imagine that now! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion