tuscl

What if you knew the head game was Insane

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
you was at follies and a perfect 10 offered you head for $200 and you knew the head game was mind blowing good because the last guy just came out talking about it

do you buy or pass ?

24 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Pass. I don't do seconds.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO shadow
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice buy her a shot of strong whisky then go for it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't understand the question -- the girl is a perfect 10, the head game is mind-blowing, and she's charging far less for a BJ than most girls? How is this even a question?

Oh wait, all you fuckers outside SF are spoiled on prices. Nevermind.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I would shit in her mouth
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Subra i don't think it's a price issue. More of the other guy who just nutted in her mouth issue.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    7 years ago
    I would suck two dicks at the same time
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Subarama follies full service is $150

Just a BBBJCIM at $200 is over charging at follies
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ime LMFAO true
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Your head has no game juice
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ime, are all you guys who get BBBJ at extras clubs, SURE you're always the first guy? It's not my impressions that everyone here shows up right at 7pm at the beginning of nightshift so that they'll be her first... I figured nearly everyone on tuscl is comfortable nutting into the other guy's nut :) lol
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    No mouth (or anything else) is worth 200 on its own.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Paying for ejaculation services is a chump's game. You should feed her a 20 for some front-room snowballing.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Subra Follies is dayshift and you would be surprised how early people get there. If you are early you can pretty much see if any girl you want has been to VIP there are only 3 rooms. I think its more like if you know for sure she just came out of a VIP. This all hypothetical anyway. Maybe in an instance like this ignorance is bliss, but thats not the point of Juice's hypothetical situation. The life and times of TUSCL posters.

Now if Juice was the guy that came out of the room with her. I would pass 100% I don't to get that new super ghonnerea.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Sorry no sloppy seconds for me
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I am not sure the rates at Follies, but $200 for head is way too much.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    BBBJ till completion is not really a good way to interact with the girl, in my view. You are not really engaging with her and she is not really opening herself to you.

SJG

Howling Wolf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKB6OZ_…
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG will suck all dicks, look out you slim Mexican Boys.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Correction: "look out all you slim Mexican Hat dancing boys in the underground circuit."
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    $200 no matter how attractive she is highway fuckin robbery! Besides if a dude is bragging about how she just blew him you gotta let her mouth breathe and rest for a least an hour. Not paying money for a bitch to get lockjaw
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO BT
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Definitely hit the pussy bb because u know it's fresh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion