tuscl

Why would a dancer not want their customer to watch them at the stage?

Saturday, July 1, 2017 4:16 PM
I was sitting at a table, far away from the stage, and talking with a dancer I regularly get dances from. When it was time for her to go on stage she told me stay put and that she would be back. Why would she tell me to stay there? Another time when she was on stage it seemed she didn't give me any attention, or look at me, while she was dancing even though I was tipping. But she did smile and say thank you while she collected my tip. Otherwise she was still very friendly off the stage and later gave me very good lap dances.

15 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Bitches be crazy. No use trying to understand them.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Maybe she's bashful. Or Sneezy.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    She knows she already has you hooked and her stage time is a chance to drum up new business in addition to your repeat business. Her telling you to stay put could also just be her trying to keep you from getting dances from the competition while she is on stage.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, sounds like she doesn't want all the other guys in the club to be discouraged from spending money on her. The concept of stage tipping seems like it's in kind of a state of flux in some clubs, too. I have seen a couple of newer dancers not approach to take singles, or only take one per set. Maybe they're hoping for rain.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She's a tranny and she came untucked.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My thought is along the same line as ppwh. If other customers see you up there stage tipping, they may say why bother. She is just going to go back with her regular anyway, Loss of revenue that night and possible future revenue when you are not there.
  • my123
    7 years ago
    Could also be what if other customers are tipping her and she's giving attention to them while you're right there...might be awkward or you might get jealous.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    damn man.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Just ask her. I'm guess she meant that she didn't want you to get dances from other girls while she was onstage tho.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What whodey said makes sense. Also, if you're up there she may think you may monopolize her time on stage and keep her from getting tipped by other PLs
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I think I agree with the people who say that she didn't want me getting in the way of her other potential customers. As far as keeping me from going off with another dancer I think she would have been better off with me at the stage because dancers don't approach guys who are watching at the stage. Thanks for your thoughts.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Aggressive dancers do approach guys sitting at the stage tipping. It's the timid ones who don't. It might depend on the club. I remember at the Masters, I've had table dances right at a stage seat. Maybe it depends on how much they like someone too. If you take all her time at the stage or make her miss out on finding other potential customers because you come up and tip several ones and no one wants to tip her after that, could be the reason. I've never had a dance tell me not to tip her at the stage but I never throw a bunch of dollar bills around. I have avoided tipping dancers after someone else made it rain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some dancers find tending to a regular exhausting and see their stage set as a break from the regular w/o having to tend to him even on stage
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I rarely see dancers do table dances right in front of a main stage though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion