tuscl

vicky9

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Anybody else get a PM from her? She asked me about San Francisco clubs and never returned my answer.

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I got a PM asking me about Gold Club in San Francisco and general San Francisco info - I answered back and she replied with the same answer on 2 separate days - either someone trolling or someone with some issues - or a foreigner with not good command of English
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Me too. I answered that I did not know about San Francisco but she might want to PM Subraman. Vicky then sent me an unnecessary answer: "OK".
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Automatic reply should be "fuck you Jackie".
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was PMed again by Vicky9 - perhaps he saw this thread b/c he PMed saying he was a guy and was from India - so I guess he's not very fluent in English and thus his odd communication.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    What help desk does he work for? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I think he's in charge of TUSCL newsletter distribution
  • vicky9
    7 years ago
    Hi guys Iam from india. At present living in san Francisco
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Welcome to TUSCL

SJG
  • Redmonwin
    7 years ago
    I got hit up too! I'm honored to be in such company. Some of you posters have hilarious comments. Thanks!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    From India huh?

Home of the premium movers and packers I suppose?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    "She" PMed me. I blocked her without replying... DON'T MESS WITH THE SUBRAMAN MOTHER FUCKAS
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    vicky9, are you asking about inexpensive SF strip clubs because you want to visit a club of because you want to work at a club?
  • franktl
    7 years ago
    Just fucking go to the club vicky9, don't waste time on here and spend time in the clubs. Then post your experiences on here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion