tuscl

Naming your own price for extras

Sunday, June 25, 2017 4:25 AM
I'm just curious if anyone here has had the discussion with a dancer about extras and she does not name a price. Then you go to the VIP area, the services you asked for are performed, and afterwards she does not ask for money. Because this isn't normal, you then ask her "How much do I owe you?" and her response is, "I don't know. I don't usually do this. What do you think is fair?" Then you choose how much you give her. Maybe I should consider myself lucky since this happened to me last night.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I name my price based on what I feel is a fair offer - I don't go to VIP w/o having settled "what" and how "much" - this helps reduce misunderstandings and reduce being ROBed
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The thing is, while it could've been a potential ROB situation, in the end I got to name my own price. I was a little shocked. I assume this does not happen very often.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It has happened to me a couple of times at clubs not known for extras and like you I asked "what do I owe you?" and she replied "Just give me what you think it was worth". I didn't want to short them or overdo it. So I gave them what I that that I would have to pay based upon my experience in a know extras club. Trying to middle of the road it and both times they seemed happy with my offer.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I prefer the Follies name your price model. She says I owe her a beer if I want to cum in her mouth.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I almost always negotiate what & how much but once with a newbie we didn't negotiate and after we were in VIP I asked her for a HJ with which she complied, then I said it would be wonderful if you blew me which she did; then after she spit my spunk on the floor and we were preparing to leave I asked what I owed & she said $200 which is the posted price. I gave her $300 cuz it was worth it. I've looked for her several times since but recently heard she'd been fired.
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    As a well known in another form of adult entertainment always says : there will always be one who wants the money you're offering - Word
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    This was also my first experience getting extras ITC. I definitely fared a lot better than most typically would their first time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is always a chump's game. Just a bad choreography for engaging with a girl. SJG Pat Metheny, Joni Mitchell, Jaco Pastorius, Michael Brecker - "Shadows And Light". [view link] James Dean, Rebel Without A Cause [view link]
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    I talked to a spinner about what happens in the VIP. Pushing the line until she said does FS. Then I said " I just have $200" and she was game.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Intimate rapport, and with the girl you have selected and approached yourself, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Then after an intense front room makeout session is underway, when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Plan on taking her home with you to continue too. SJG Steely Dan live in Charlotte, NC 2006 [view link]
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lol. My price is ZERO dollars for a thot.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Just give her the voing rate for your area. Cant be that far off.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^going
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In a situation like that I'd ask her if my dick was payment enough :)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    What I gave her was somewhere in the middle of the spectrum
  • the mighty quinn
    7 years ago
    Many dancers later tell me to pay them what I think is fair. Honestly I like it but I think some guys might be cheap and not give the dancers fair value. That's partly on the girl but still.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If I was a guy, this is what I would do. It shows confidence and decisivness, and is a stress relief for the girl. Sometimes you might pay more, and sometimes less, but busy successful men shouldn't have time to go around negotiating dollars ammts for extras w strippers. I would imagine that this approach would lead to less dreaded SS also.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion