tuscl

Clothing Options in Detriot clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Any dress codes I need to consider ?

Would hate to get their then get rejected at the door because I needed a Polo shirt and khaki verses my gym shorts and flip flops

11 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You've been told time and time again a white polyester three piece with a black shirt and a blue tie and white Gucci loafers no socks !
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Clothing is optional in Detroit strip clubs. Stroll in naked and impress the ladies with your Southern charms.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    No shirt, no shoes, no service.

Since that statement doesn't say anything about pants, I guess pants would be optional.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    No flip flops.

Wear snowmobile boots and a speedo.

You'll ge lots of attention from the ladies.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Head to to FUBU
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    You can call a club and the door girl will probably tell you rather than get rejected by her at the door.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Someone once posted no one was allowed in wearing shorts at one club. That's too strict for me unless it's freezing outside.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I want to the full Juicexperience! I expect to see you at the meetup dressed either as Action Bronson or the southeast homeless equivalent. Both look pretty much the same. It's just a question of whether you are wearing clean underwear.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Detroit? Shorts made with supple, soft cloth, and a Hawaiian shirt covering your Level III ballistic vest.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    At Penthouse you will see a lot of guys in suits or business casual dress. Others will be in jeans with a collar shirt or dress shorts with a collar shirt.

Coliseum and Flight Club you will see a higher ratio of those in jeans or dressed down a bit.

Have never seen sweatpants in these 3 clubs, and don't believe hoodies are allowed. Last week while at Coliseum saw a bouncer come over to a table and make a guy turn his hat around to face forward and not backwards. Being in a ball cap at Penthouse would look out of place, and overall rarely see them at Coliseum or Flight Club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion