tuscl

I'm a PL with pretty much no metaphoric balls...

Friday, June 23, 2017 8:56 PM
Background: I took an extended break from SC'ing last year, in part because I was spending too much time and money with my ATF. She understood and we ended our business relationship on good terms. When I made my return to clubbing a few months back, I didn't let her know and promised myself I wouldn't go back to being her regular again. Today, I ran into my ATF for the first time since I've been back. It was inevitable, but in my head, I told myself I would just say hi, simply chat for a sec, then confidently tell her I'm playing the field today as I head my separate way. But I'm a weak man. We caught up, one thing led to another and then yadda yadda yadda. I just couldn't help myself. For her part, she unsolicitedly did some things which she previously would not do, so it seems like she was reauditioning for the role. Then she asked if she's allowed to start calling and texting me again and if I'm going to start going back to regular visits. For whatever reason, I didn't say no. I've certainly always been a PL, but I've never felt more pathetic and completely lacking of any testicular fortitude than I do today.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I don't think anyone else on here will be able relate to your situation
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Don't beat yourself up too much. You can still move on if you want to. One momentary lapse does not a PL make. You don't want her to be mad at you I would guess. Breakups whether its with a GF or ATF sometimes are not pretty. If she's as cool as you say, she'll understand and move on just like she did the first time. If not, you can't worry too much about it. She will eventually get over it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Along the lines of "better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" - i.e. it may be a good thing to find a dancer that really does it for you than never be with such a dancer
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I don't think anyone else on here will be able relate to your situation. Ahhhahahah lol
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    We've all been (are) there, man! ;-)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I'm not seeing a problem. What exactly did you break it off with your atf for? Besides you don't have to spend all your cash on her.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Situation sounds familiar, in fact it's like the instructions on a shampoo bottle. Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    lol, I'm weak for my ATF too. I haven't seen her for six months, but saw her at the club last week. We caught up and I asked her if I could start seeing her regularly again. Haven't heard from her since. I wanna see my ATF again, not sure I will though. Whatever, I've got others I can play with. But I'd drop them for my ATF, lol.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @chess - The problem is I got into this hobby for the variety; I get enough monogamy at home. The more I continue to see my the ATF, the more I defeat the purpose of going to SCs at all and the more I increase my odds of getting burnt out like last year. But apparently I'm a sucker for a sure thing, no matter how predictable the encounter usually is. Like flag alluded to, seems like I've got myself stuck in a neverending loop.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If I ever walked into a club and saw the DS dancing again, I'd probably end up spending a couple thousand on her. Face it, you're addicted. So am I.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Of course, the variety. Still, 1 or 2 dances every time you see her can't hurt. Go to different clubs or different days/different shifts if it bothers you that much and you can't say no.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Put your foot down and tell her playing the field/spreading the wealth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ chess: I think you are misreading the OP - I think he's saying he can't stay away from her even if he wants to (as if he's hooked on her good pussy) .
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"For her part, she unsolicitedly did some things which she previously would not do" I love a story with a happy ending! Of course, from your wallet's perspective, this is the first 10 minutes of a horror story :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    What things is she doing now that she wouldn't do before?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    a2 PM'ed me to say that she gave him a rusty trombone. He just wishes her tongue were bigger
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "I think you are misreading the OP - I think he's saying he can't stay away from her even if he wants to (as if he's hooked on her good pussy) ." You're right. I'm not an extras hound so that didn't register.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @subra - haha, I admired her effort, but if the tongue doesn't have the reach, it's just a glorified reach around. @Larry - But seriously, among other things, she's not a swallower, personally or with customers and knows I find that mildly annoying. That was a non-issue yesterday.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I bet you'd be pleasantly surprised by your ATF's response if you were honest with her. Lots of strippers understand we want variety. One of the toughest things for us PLs to do is say "No". Learned the value of just saying "No" when I was low on cash, but determined to see a high in demand dancer on her birthday. Blew off about eight chicks, who assumed I was a sure shot, while I was waiting on the birthday girl. It was the greatest feeling ever to spend my limited funds exactly the way I wanted to. Learn the power of "No".
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's sounds like you really enjoy her, and your problem is just that you can't stop spending. The problem isn't her; it's your issues w budgeting when you really want to spend. So what if you like ur and want to give her your ac money? If you like her; and she's good at her job, then why not? Enjoy her while you can.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I remember some hot favorites that seemed to stick around for like forever but after they leave, you miss them but they moved or left the business so things change. Even worse is when a hot favorite leaves for a while but comes back super fat and no longer pretty but she wants to pick back up like nothing changed.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @a21985: "I get enough monogamy at home. The more I continue to see my the ATF, the more I defeat the purpose of going to SCs" It seems likely to me that it's not the monogamy per se that bothers you, but what you perceive as the monotony that goes with it. I might have said something similar to your comment 10 years ago, then I met *my* ATF. Spent four years fucking basically no one else, aside from an occasional blowjob. I was "in a rut," as someone on this very board once put it, and was enjoying it immensely. It was a very comfortable rut. What matters is not that it's "monogamous" or gives you variety, what matters is whether you're enjoying yourself. If you are, don't disdain it because it's similar to what you have at home. If you're not having fun, don't continue with it just because it's different. Of course, taking advice from a guy who actually and literally fell in love with a stripper might not be the smartest thing you could do, unless you use it as a counter example. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion