tuscl

Tall vs short dancers - have a pref ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Friday, June 23, 2017 1:58 PM
I have always been more attracted to shorter girls and find them cuter - short girls can also often be more stacked or at least seem that way and I like my womenz stacked - only downside for me is when getting floor dances on a barstool (which I often do) the short ones sometimes can't reach to grind me as well. Tall dancers are def not a deal-breaker and in the case of AA women the tall ones can often be stacked like the short ones - having said this my preferred range is 4'8 - 5'4 and more specifically 4'10 - 5'2. What you say.

41 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    My favorite type is a petite white girl next door but I also have a fav that is 5'8" and black.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Not a deal breaker either way, but all things being equal short to medium height girls for me. One thing to keep in mind with dancers is they appear a few inches taller than they really are with their heels.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Never thought I'd say this: I'm with Papi. I like shorter, more towards the lower range the better. That said, this ranks pretty low on things I care about, and if a girl is hot, I don't think twice even if she's tall.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I tend to prefer short spinner types, but some of my favorite have been exceptions to that.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I love sexy looking long legged beauties, but I see petite girls that I often like the looks of as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like'm short but curvy/stacked/meaty (thick/meaty legs, big-booty, busty)
  • JackAstor
    7 years ago
    Short and petite but with a booty . Up top I prefer fried eggs, A or B cup
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Last two dancers at my place were 5'7" and 5' 9" -- both very slender. Height doesn't matter.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    I'm not as concerned about how long her legs are but how long it takes to get them spread.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    While I will dance with a dancer I like regardless of height, I absolutely love tall chicks. had 3 dancers who were 6'2"; never been able to find one taller. I once spent a plane on a puddle jumper from LAX to Fresno with a women's volleyball team. Overheard one complaining she had "nowhere to put her legs." I could think of a few places she put them, but I said nothing. CP
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Easily shorter
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I don't discriminate, but a long pair of athletic legs is nice. I envision them wrapped around me during sex.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I definitely prefer short.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are for going off type, and the favor extremes. SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I typically end up with a short girl. Makes sense the last six girls I've had relationships with, four were under 5,2".
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Tall = less feminine to me If that makes sense
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Tall AND feminine is best, for me. I'm below-average height (approx 5 foot 6.5 inches? maybe?) so "tall" dancers, relative to me, might include dancers who other guys would call "medium" or "short." What I want is the same for all ... youthful not-extra-ness ... ... regardless of height. If she's ultra-tall or ultra-short, she needs to be ... PROPORTIONAL ... ... to the rest of her height. And I do find that taller women are often more muscular, less endowed with youthful not-extra-ness, but that doesn't mean I reject ALL taller women. I reject on the basis of the lack of youthful not-extra-ness, not on the basis of shortness or tallness. :)
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    lol @ Chili Palmer ... women's volleyball ... put her legs ... YUP! :)
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    It is far more likely to see a short one than a truly tall one, and I therefore have become accustomed to the short ones. I love 'em all
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I'm fairly tall for a girl (5'7") and I love women that are taller than me. Their gi-normous stripper heels help with that illusion, since many are in the 5'9" - 6' range with heels on. Yum!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I usually like taller girls but in the club it doesn't matter. Although if I had that stand up dance that Papi was talking about I'd want her to be 5'5 or taller. 5'5 in heels and above usually has their ass line up perfectly with my crotch since I'm 6'1. I remember a time when I asked a dancer who looked almost my height in heels for a dance. She asked me to buy her a drink first. I looked at the bar and it had a ridiculous line. So I agreed and stood behind her the whole time in the line talking and grinding against her ass lol.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I lean towards stories, but it's not a deal breaker
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Shorties.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I've always been attracted to beautiful, tall women. But in the SC if I find her hot or attractive height doesn't matter. But the closest I've ever had to a ATF is 5'11" barefoot and gorgeous. Too bad she pissed me off and ruined a great thing.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Short and thick as papi says. Easy to manhandle.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    I like large boobs.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I've gotten dances from girls who were 5'0" to 5'10". I've never seen one taller or shorter. No altitude prejudice here!
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Last time I checked I liked girls who were taller than me.... when we were laying down.....
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Seriously tho being a larger person, 6'2" 225.... I like the taller ladies preferably 5'8" and above.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    in the club girls wear very high heels, so i would say under 5 11' or 6 0' with heels.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If they're shorter than me when they're on there knees, I'm happy.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto ldk82. i'm 6'3.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Doesn't matter to me a whole lot just for lap dances. I think the biggest difference was when a midget dancer approached me. It seemed a bit weird that her head was right near my crotch to start with. I can't remember if a midget dancer did lap dances for me or what. I just vaguely remember one working in a club.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Height doesn't matter that much to me for dances but weight does. If she's heavier than me, I don't want her sitting on top of me. In fact in that case, I don't want dances either.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I prefer they be shorter than me, that is all.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    overall my favored are spinners and fit ladies. the tallest girl i've experienced is 6'1. and nicely fit. most of my experiences with the ladies are 5' to 5'7". and a wide range of ethnicity. i seem to prefer mixed races... of course i am a bit of a mix myself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ what are you mixed with
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Everyone is short compared to me, so I don't have a choice.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I go for medium-height and shorter, and curvy. I like long, perfect legs, too, so tall chicks are not out of the running.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Height doesn't matter, dancing skill matters. I have had incredible dances from a 4'9" redhead spinner, all the way up to a 6'2" brunette. I have also had just as many bad dancers from tiny spinners and tall dancers. The only thing I look for in a new dancer is if she is hot and sexy looking, with a great attitude and skills.
  • skeets35
    7 years ago
    I like shorter women under 5'4", nothing against taller women, just a preference. I love that a 5 foot women with C's often looks more endowed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion