tuscl

Spoiled bitches

larryfisherman
California
I was talking to this stripper who has been very spoiled by customers. She mentioned one customer buying her a Range Rover. She mentioned another customer letting her use his credit card for awhile (he gave her the PIN number to his card!).

In the past I have spent stupid amounts of money on strippers, but my goodness some of these customers treat these strippers like their wives.

What's the most you've spoiled a stripper?

What's the most you've heard about someone spoiling a stripper?

35 comments

• RTP
    7 years ago
    I have given a $20 tip on many occasion.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I never paid for anything I didn't receive services for so I can't say I've spoiled anyone.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Smith?
    Waiting for your expert opinion.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I have tipped a $20 for excellent service numerous times. I don't think that is spoiling them.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I've met a few strippers that had sugar daddy's. I assume they would spoil them. Sounds like what you're talking about.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes Chess, it's like sugar daddy spoiling, perhaps she had a few sugar daddies.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, when you meet a girl who talks about stuff like that, the best you can do is just be yourself. Don't let her provoke you or make you feel anything. Just be yourself, either she will appreciate that or she won't, but don't let her bother you with stuff like that.

Could be BS, but it could be true. You can't worry yourself about it, and you can't let her get to you with that sort of stuff.

SJG
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    One time I gave a stripper $100 for no reason whatsoever. I was a RIL.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The most I've ever heard of is gawker and his ATF. I'll let gawker comment on the amount.

The most I've ever given to a spoiled stripper has been to my ATF. The amount is in the thousands, certainly less than $5000 in total over 8 or 9 years.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Guys buying strippers Range Rovers and Lil Fishsticks over here giving away his lunch money, not quite on the same level.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Guys who get rinsed out of Range Rovers have zero self esteem
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @jackslash- I think TUSCL member Daddilac was in Gawker's range, if I'm not mistaken Daddilac helped buy his ATF a house.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Once had a hot MILF dancer at Bourbon Street Circus tell me all about how she had customers who paid her $1500 for OTC. I congratulated her on that accomplishment, told her the max I pay is $400. Two hours later we were knocking boots at a local motel, for $400. I can't control the stupidity of others; I can only control my personal desires and budget. If a dancer is adamant, I don't get cranky about it. There's always another one coming by in 5 minutes, or the next visit, or the visit after that. Always.

CP
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Well put Mr Palmer!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I heard a rumor that some douche made it rain $30K once.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Stripper was driving Range Rover at time of claim? Umm, what a surprise, no. My guess: stripper had no Range Rover but was hoping some day she would, on basis of trying to convince whichever PL is holding her in his lap at the time (including, f.e., OP), that other guys also give her lots and lots of money because she's "worth it" etc. etc..

Just' sayin' ...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Flagooner has done scientific rain making research.

:)

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Only one guy that Flagooner calls some douche.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I'm betting I've given my ATF somewhere in the range of 15 or 20k over the course of the last few years. Not sure I'd call her spoiled though, since she fucked or sucked me for most of it.

I *have* given her money for nothing, but that's a fraction of what I've given her altogether.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^Maybe not spoiled, but it sounds like she is soiled.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    IF

it IS true that males have an "easier time" getting higher-paying jobs, making more connections, getting promoted; and if it IS true that females tend to be more discouraged by the school system;

THEN

the act of a male paying a female (of whom you approve, probably due to her appearance and her demeanor) at a strip club for her company

IS

just a balancing act of sorts. Makes life "more fair" all around. Right?

Not.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    -^^^Have you joined SJGs church ?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've already shared the stories of how I spoiled my teenage strippers. But a Range Rover? Sounds like SS to me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We know @JS69 how you use a trail of Reese's Pieces and Double Bubble gum from the stage to your table. (I was being kind or I would have said from the middle school to your house) ; )
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @twentyfive that sounds like something a sex offender would do?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well he likes em young but I don't think he's a sex offender . )
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Book Guy and JS69- of course SS in always in play with strippers. I do know her personally though, and she is indeed driving a Range Rover. It's a pretty nice one.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I'm in for at least $15K with my SB over 2 years.

I bought my ATF an MK wallet and on another occasion a nice bouquet of flowers, hand delivered to her club. LOL, total RIL!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Not my story, but entertaining and provides a teachable moment nonetheless . . .

Car salesman from a luxury car dealership tries to impress a stripper by "getting" her a luxury car. Brings her the car, gives her the keys. Two months later he arrives at the club the same time she does and notices she is driving her old car again.

In a panic, he asks her "Where is the car I brought you?" She replies, "It was too nice for me, so I sold it to pay off my CC bills."

Of course, the guy didn't buy it - he had just checked out a loaner to drive. Crap storm followed.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    "Loaned" a stripper $400 to get her busted tooth fixed. Said she'd pay me back. Never did, of course. Thought about punching her in the face and taking the new tooth that I paid for. Thought better of it.

I guess lending...oops.... GIVING a stripper money for dental work doesn't really count as spoiling her.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "but my goodness some of these customers treat these strippers like their wives."

I would never buy my wife a Range Rover or give her open access to my credit card.

Don't think I would ever do those things for a stripper either, though.

About $100 on an outfit for a dancer to wear for me is about the most I've spent that wasn't directly or indirectly (the SBs I've had always preferred the illusion that they weren't being paid for sex) a payment for services.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i would think your wife would be one of the few people that would have access to you credit card? Maybe not.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    That's what I was thinking Chess.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I bet the guy who gave the stripper a range rover kept it in his name. If the BJs stopped she probably found it repossessed
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah maybe so James, I wouldn't be surprised.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion