tuscl

Biggest realization

larryfisherman
California
In my year and a half of going to the strip clubs, my biggest realization is pretty much all (ok maybe like 98%) strippers have a price.

Now for some of them their price might be way too high golden pussy syndrome (GPS) style, but they pretty much all have a price if you want to fuck. I can't tell you many of them I'd gotten close to thinking they were "clean" girls only to find out they could be had at the right price for them.

15 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I have had girls with GPS quote prices. One girl who would be a 9.9 in anyone's book told me $500 for a covered hand job, $1500 CBJ, and $2500 CFS, not including room cost, other tips etc: no touching her below the waist her on top RCG.
    I had only reference extras off handedly but evidently she got asked all the time and this was her answer. I though maybe it was because I was an old guy but later I realized she really only got dances for the middle aged and older guys in the club and avoided the young no money guys! I told her good luck with that and she said I would be surprised(what ever that meant). I though if she can get that much for her money maker good luck to her.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Sky is blue
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Really? That's your biggest realization?

Regarding GPS, some contractors have a philosophy where they will always bid on a job if asked, but if they really don't want the job, then they quote an an outrageously high figure. Basically, they want to price themselves out of work they don't want. I suspect that some strippers do this as well.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ishmael- I used to be one of those guys interested in dating strippers. When you're thinking about dating a stripper, you try to rationalize everything. So you make yourself believe that she's different from the rest, when in reality she's not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    How many strippers fuck for $$$ (I used to believe Chris Rock).

Sure a sleezy looking stripper in a sleezy looking bar would not have been much of a surprise, but nice looking young girls and in nice clubs that unless you knew you would not think they'd fuck you on the spot
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    fishsticks said "I used to be one of those guys interested in dating strippers. "

When did he stop, 5 minutes ago?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    $1000 is enough to get any stripper.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    From our underground Mexican bar circuit, where most all of the girls are hustling for OTC continually, lots of girls just love to fuck as many guys as possible. The ones who do this, do it really well, great GFE-FS. They keep the guys coming back for more, treat them really nice.

From our softer core above ground clubs, even beautiful girls are still psychologically insecure about their looks, and most of them can be gotten to.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Jackslash has it right.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But why would you want to use money to persuade her to do something she was not otherwise perfectly happy to do.

As I look at it, the money is just a show of care and respect, but never to persuade her to do something she wasn't otherwise perfectly happy to do.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL. " the money is just a show of care and respect"
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I feel like I've had enough late night drunk discussions with women to know 90% of single women would have sex for the right price. I mean, almost anyone would for a million dollars. So below that it's a question of price.

I think most college girls would fuck for $2k if their safety was guaranteed.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Everybody has a price
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Good points JamesSD
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People try to argue these sorts of things, but it is always pointless. It makes no difference, as for the sex to be good, the girl has got to want to fuck you. So if money had been introduced, then how you use that can make it better or make it worse.

So again, no reason to fuck a girl if she does not otherwise want to fuck you. Money is just a show of respect and care and concern for her well being.

SJG

Joan Baez, Brother's In Arms
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NGqbWGG…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion