Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gang Banging my wife

UGK.22
UGK.222950

Atlanta ,GA

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

After one to many gang bangs I had to divorce the old lady but it made me curious was this normal that my friends would come over to eat my food, drink my beer then gang bang my wife ? Since then I have moved on from the wife and those friends. Last I checked on facebook they were still gang banging

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for NaturalSelection
NaturalSelection
•

Cool story bro

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Ha! Brockmire is a member of this site!!!

Profile picture for lotsoffun201
lotsoffun201
•

I had a SO that loved gangbangs and giving BJ's to friends when they came over.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Let's face it, when you're bored and u have not much else to do in life, you resort to ideas like this.

Hope everyone had fun and played safe.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Go bang yourself ugk

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You are a sinner! Repent you hethen

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

grand1511 - That is a great reference. And so true. Brockmire is a funny show.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Damn, that must suck for them to have to buy their own food now.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah, but at least you get to lay the pipe with Amanda Peet now.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Warhawks - True dat. Brockmire got the better end of that deal.

Profile picture for Stephanie4life
Stephanie4life
•

"I buy food and beer, and they gang bang my wife. Is this normal behavior?" Ah yea.. Happens to everybody.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement