tuscl

Cheap extras

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, June 15, 2017 12:41 PM
I'm talking to a dancer about my blow job requirements. She is willing for the bargain basement price of $125. Before we go back I specify that she must let me cum in her mouth. She stops to think for a minute and then says "well if you're going to do that then will you at least buy me a beer?" Frankly i thought it was the most reasonable price that I've heard in a long time. I'm often inclined to not believe you guys who claim to get such cheap extras. But then I go to Atlanta and realize that such things do really happen. So I bought her the beer and, for once, I did not overpay a stripper for sex. I'm sorry for doubting the cheap extras crowd.

31 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    When you get to the point that you can get a blow job from a stripper @ $125 and the she buys YOU a beer, then you'll know you've achieved expert status...
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    That's why I love my capital city
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I guess that is what one calls high value clubs
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You're lucky. Not many beer drinkers there. I usually have to buy them a real drink...$10 with tip. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    $125 is cheap for a blowjob? What's standard price? $200?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Nice JS. That's a keeper!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You go to El Paso Texas, it's like 100 bucks FS ITC (according to the reviews).
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Standard 30 minute VIP price is $152 with the $52 going to the house. The $100 covers whatever you negotiate with your stripper. I always tip $20 for a happy ending.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Larry - for JS, that's a cheap BJ. lol
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Had she gone through puberty yet, @JohnSmith?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ...know you like them on young side
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout session. Only invite her to the back room when it is time for you pants to come down and when clearly she wants that with you. Then after that take her home with you to continue. And then continue seeing her regularly. SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Damn. I get a $125 blow job and some people say I still paid too much! Can't win with this crowd. SJG, I got a blow job, not a lap dance. That's where you stick your dick in a woman's mouth and fuck it til you cum.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, but you want her to want to be engaging in sex acts with you, not only to be doing it because she is being paid. SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I never questioned the exsistence of cheap extras. I still do however question how many 7+s are doing cheap extras.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    LDK82 - most of us like blowjobs from WOMEN not $20 TRANNIES!!!!!!! That's why we pay more. BJs - I think the cheapest I ever paid was $100 which included some warm up dances, the most was probably $300 which was way overpriced... but when in Rome.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This girl was probably a 7. Below my standards but the pickings are slim these days at everybody's fav Atlanta club.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    you didn't pay $125 on top of the $152 did you?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    $125 was the total. She took care of the room so I'm not sure how much she got and what the club got. It was a weird price but I thought it was cheap so I didnt ask questions.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The only question you have to ask a stripper is "do I need to douse my PENIS is listermint when you're done."
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I was going to ask if that was the total. That's a decent price, even for here in flyover country. Average price of a half hour around here is around 120, of which the dancer gets about half, less in some places. Most dancers want 50-100 over that for various levels of service.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    sometimes there if it is in the big room I think they try to get away with not paying the fee. It is awkward when a manager comes in and your balls deep and he asks them if the paid the fee, i would say the lie most of the time and see if they can get away with it.
  • gr3s18
    7 years ago
    San Antonio - depending on the day and girl. I've paid 60-120 for BJ. Had a gal the other day I've known awhile who needed money for DUI she got, she offered FS for 100 after I showed her that was all I had. She started the convo by putting a condom in my hand!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    ime is correct but I have also had a few desperate dancers quote prices lower than standard.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^^^ me too. I guess they balance out the newer girls quoting 200 to 300
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    $60-80 and up here in Jax.// 125 easy FS
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Cheap is relative because I can get a bj from a hot chick for $20-40. $125 is highway robbery
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    My cost is usually the price of a nice dinner. Maybe $50. It's all about the hook. For me it's because they want to be with me. Only paid for an extra once, and she solicited me for the cost of the VIP song only. I just think about how many poles her lips have been wrapped around and it's like rolling around naked on a subway or city bus.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Hot chick is relative to how much you have had to drink.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Wow! $125!?! He really thinks he got a deal. Thats why these hoes be acting up.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    $125 for a BJ at that! Im paying $80 for FS. I got fucked on the floor at The Body for $60. That's just me though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion