tuscl

Weird turnoffs

larryfisherman
California
Do you have any weird turnoffs when it comes to girls?

I have a couple.

1. Short socks. I'm fine with long socks on girls, but I absolutely hate short socks on girls. It's a turnoff that I can't explain. I'd rather them wearing no socks when having shoes on. You notice the socks the most if she's wearing lowtop shoes with shorts. I hate when you're having sex with a girl, and she's naked besides the short socks she has on, I always make her take off her socks lol. That turnoff has now switched to me now. I don't wear short socks anymore, I just wear long socks. By long socks I'm not talking all the way up to your kneecaps lol.

2. Shitting and farting. This is not such a weird turnoff, but when you're hanging with a girl, and she goes and takes a shit and you hear her doing it or the bathroom stinks after she's done. When you're sleeping with a girl, and maybe you're awake and she farts in her sleep. I thought girls didn't shit or fart?? Lol.

48 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol. CrazyJoe loves the girls who shit and fart...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^LMAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Quit hiding in the girls bathroom at school and you won't hear girls shit and fart.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Smokers - girls that cuz - heavy drinkers - drug users.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    White girls who talk like hood rats. When one lands on me, it's time for:

"Bye, Felicia"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. dancers, I don't like long stockings (I like to touch and feel legs/skin) - hate bottoms that come up to their belly-button
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i don't know if it qualifies as a weird turn off........but for me it would be cig smokers
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "White girls who talk like hood rats. When one lands on me, it's time for:

"Bye, Felicia" "

Lol. I actually think it's kinda cute.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Dancers that go straight to the VIP pitch, girls that cus (with you on that Papi; have to disagree on the stockings though), too many/too large piercings in lips, nose, cheeks.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    female cig smokers is not one of my weird turnoffs, but is definitely a big turnoff for me.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Larry - I'd say 90% of strippers smoke, how do you navigate this in the SC? Many states have a no smoking policy in public places, but if you are looking for OTC it could be problematic.

My turnoffs are typical - BO, bad attitudes. I can't think of any weird ones.

• Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure what you mean, but there are some things that cause me to avoid dancers:

Once piece outfits. It's not a 100% dealbreaker, but too often they're hiding something. A lot of lazy girls also seem to wear them, which means the don't come all the way off for dances, and I hate having half a swimsuit flopping around on my stripper. There also seems to be some sort of correlation, one piece wearers are approximately 83% more likely to have GPS. So, not strictly a turn off, but certainly something that devalues a stripper in my mind.

Complicated outfits. This is pretty similar to one piece, but there is often less hiding. Girls don't want to take them off, and it seems to go with GPS. This includes the bottoms that have the tall straps that go up over their shoulders, pieces that interlock with each other, etc.

Stockings/fishnets. Again, not a 100% dealbreaker, but like PC said, I came to touch skin not rub clothes. If I want to deal with fishnets I'll go on the fucking boat. There is an element of hiding here too, be it cellulite or scabs or whatever.

I don't mind cursing and drinking, or even a bit of recreational drug use. I don't fuck with girls who appear to be fucked up where I question their judgement, at the strip club or anywhere else. Not sure if that's a turnoff or just a dose of reality.

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I'm just talking about girls in general. It can be civilians or dancers.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Understood Larry. Cig smoke is not my favorite either, but I've learned to deal with it with strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - hate the complicated outfits that either dancers won't take off or takes them half the song to take off
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Strippers 'dancing' with bare feet.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    @londonguy: Interesting how one guy's turn-on can be another guy's turn-off! I like it when a stripper takes off her shoes before a lap dance or VIP. With some girls, I even like to see them shoeless on stage!
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I hate when strippers try to dress "high class", "fancy " etc. You know the look; (fake) diamond jewelry, fancy looking lingerie that covers too much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Party girls - girls that treat the strip club like a house-party or a sleep-over with their GFs - they seem to put more emphasis on them having a good time vs paying proper attention to the custies - e.g. playing silly games w/ other dancers, dancing-on/dry-bumping other dancers, or just preferring to hang w/ their dancer buds in the club - IME they often give crappy dances b/c they're more interested in partying
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Stockings or leggings = never a dance. Heavy perfume = get the fuck away from me. Women who use the word "conversate". Fuck that anyone who uses the word conversate makes me homicidal.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ AMEN on the conversate annoyance.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I feel you rh48hr, with strippers I just learn to deal with it.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    GPS is a deal breaker
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Short socks in the dancer heels. Fishnet, particularly when it's over the butt. Boot stripper heels. Ornate/intricate shoes. Fishy vagina smell & ass smell. Thick braids. Any sort of hairstyle that is youngish or girly. Skirts I think.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "Short socks in the dancer heels"

Yeah I absolutely HATE that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Of course I don't approve of tobacco or drugs. And though I tolerate it, I discourage alcohol.

I like to keep girls in high heels, ones with straps which make them stay on. Either that or the highest of boots. Need to stay on.

Don't like bras on them, or even bikini tops, as they are still too much like harnesses.

But beyond this, mostly girls get themselves into trouble by the words which come out of their mouths, by their ideas and attitudes.

One was going on and on about someone's son who is a contractor, and explaining that if she had a son, she would want him to be like that.

Then she said of me, "Oh, SJG, he's sitting here being the strong silent type."

I guess this is Stripper Shit, but she rubbed me the wrong way.

Another one talking about her drugs and showing me how she uses a piece of aluminum foil to make a concealable hash pipe. And talking about how another girl tried to give her cocaine.

Long long ago, at SF MBOT, one girl on my lap telling me how she can touch me but I can't touch her. Well this is hard. But she kept pinching my thighs.

Girls who try very hard to get you into a dance booth or dance area, and then are not willing to open up and engage very well.

Lots of girls in local clubs who want you to tip them just because they are there. Just have to live with this.

Lots of ways girls can be condescending and dismissive.

Overall though, most of them I do like. And though it is always at cost, with most of them I do get along well. They are usually on their best behavior.

Thinking about it, 1000x more things which piss me off about my ex-wife, than about what I see of strippers.

SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think I mostly have typical (or at least mildly common) turnoffs. I don't like when girls wear outfits that remind me of streetwalkers, e.g., the ribbons spiraling up their legs, things like that, maybe that's the most non-typical, I'm not sure most people care or notice that
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Cigarette smoking and the fishy smell. I'm quick to disappear on the second one
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Am I the only person that doesn't like women in thongs?

I like the look of long socks, stockings, and fishnets but agree that they suck for dances because you can't feel their legs.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Holy fuck, I think thongs are possibly the greatest gift to men, I put it in that rare air with such things as yoga pants and boyshorts. yes yahtzee, definitely weird!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    One thing that is often a turn-off for me is "cheeky shorts" ... shorts that are cut to leave part of the butt cheek out. But, it's not a turn-off on principle for me -- it's that 95% of the girls wearing them look terrible. Very few girls look good in them, but for the girls who do, obviously I enjoy it. But few girls can pull them off.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Ugly feet
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    My big turnoffs include: BO, one piece outfits and wigs/hair pieces. One pieces limit access and I like to grab and pull hair.
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    Hairy legs. Really, she works in a strip club, and has stubble on her legs?
    Crooked teeth. I can get over this if she keeps her mouth closed and keeps rubbing her ass on me.
    Bad breath. Why do I keep trying to overlook it thinking the dance might be great anyways?
    Stiff hair. Too much whatever if there hair is just icky. Sometimes I just can't help wondering if it's the last dude's spunk.
    Sweaty. It's OK after 2,3,4,5 dances, but not the start of the first....
    Tattoos. Not just any tattoos, but boyfriends names tattooed on her neck, or kids names on her ass... Grim reapers on a chick's breasts is sooo sexy....
    C section scars. Do I need to explain?
    Titty job scars. Too many fake tits only look good when there's a shirt over them.
    But, then again, I hope none of these are really "WEIRD" turnoffs... (I think I need to upgrade the class of clubs I frequent).
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Freckles
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Hairy ass. It's not enough to shave your pussy. You also have to take care of the butt crack and asshole.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Very long hair - I actually like the way it looks but hate that it gets in the way - e.g. it can often fall in front of her shoulders and get in the way of me enjoying the boobies
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Girls who don't fart? Must have grown up with no sisters. I remember you would have to watch out for one of my sisters silent ones especially if everyone cleared a side of the room.

I think all my turn offs are normal. Such as she stinks, too many tattoos, a bad personality, ugly.
    One unusual one for me is if she is mean to others. Some guys might not care if a girl is mean to others but I see it as a bad sign. Exception, if the other person did something to her first. Then I might understand they are just having a quarrel.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Oh one more, mean jokes.
    It's a turn off because I was not pleased in college when I lived with some jokers.
    Only way to get them to stop was to act so pissed off I might cause them physical harm.
    They got afraid of me and stopped. In reality I was just really annoyed. I remember getting stuck in our dorm bathroom after taking a shower. Someone jammed the door stuck. I won't describe the technique. If I see a girl who thinks its ok to do stupid jokes, turn off.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    One guy thought about doing a stupid joke one morning in my dorm room while I was sleeping in my bed. I must have been dreaming about combat because I suddenly flipped around in bed and swung my fist real fast stopping about a centimeter from the guys nose who was standing near my bed. He didn't approach me anymore. I would have knicker him out if he had been closer. I should have told him I destroyed my alarm clock one morning when I thought I heard a mosquito buzzing, in my sleep.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Knocked him out, stupid iPad spell checker
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Pity, I got an erection just imagining how you might have knickered him out.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    It's very frustrating when a girl can't take a good pussy pounding, and wants to be fucked gently. Titties are sensitive, asshole is too tight, super ticklish. Hate that shit! Chicks like this are always one and done.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I got a new one. Dancer sits down at your table without asking and immediately asks how about giving me a hundred dollars?
    Immediate turn off. Didn't give her a dime. She actually tried to negotiate down from there all the way to five bucks.
    She left a bit disgruntled saying something like I don't know why people come to strip clubs with no money. I had plenty of money but like I told her, I'm not giving my money away for nothing. I might have been more rude except she did look pretty good but I have to say, when I heard that, immediate major turn off.
    If a dancer asks that question again, I might say, "that would be nice, can you give it to me first?"
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Really, you don't like that? That is weird.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    My biggest turnoff are probably nipple piercings. Boobs, especially big soft curvy ones are so spectacular, I hate to see the nipples ruined by piercings. It is especially annoying when you see an incredibly hot dancer with an amazing body that manages to hide the bars in her nips until she's already on your lap. (Aspen at the Phoenix HiLiter pulled this on me).
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It is weird for me for dancers to sit down uninvited and suddenly ask for a hundred dollars. In fact first time ever. I'm surprised this happens to others all the time. Some of the guys here must really make 250k a year. I certainly don't.
    Even if I did, I'm not giving money to a complete stranger for acting a bit rude. She even seemed serious about it like it might work. She was new. I hadn't been there in a few weeks and never saw her before. I might have tipped her on stage at some point without realizing it. None of the dancers acted upset at all.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I can't remember if she asked if I mind if she sat down actually. Beer may do that. That means you can't believe anything posted on this web site, except the really crazy stuff because that is too crazy to make up for most people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion