tuscl

Philosophical question

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Why are most of the women with giant watermelon sized breasts ugly?

17 comments

• FTS
    7 years ago
    Can't tell if this post is an attempt at humor or if it's a serious question...
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Because typically the augmented tits aren't the only fake thing they have going on.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Are you saying that there aren't many ugly flat chested women? I know that I've seen plenty of them over the years.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @JohnSmith69: b/c you're gay?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    You'll have to show examples JS.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If they have watermelon sized breast why are you looking at their face?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    In all seriousness, I think it's just you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's hard to have everything (assuming one thinks big-tits are brilliant which I do)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    One theory could be because most women who have breasts that size are heavy in the weight department.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    "Can't tell if this post is an attempt at humor or if it's a serious question..."

It was intended to be both.

"B/c you're gay?"

Good one dougie. You sure are a funny guy.

Shailynn god answer. Likely true.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Are you talking about ones who are fat?

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Subjective. I know guys who are very into cartoonishly-large (fake) tits. I think that the women who get augmented to that degree have resigned themselves to being the walking embodiment of an overblown juvenile sex fantasy.

I also think that a lot of the women who get this kind of work done recognize that they don't have much else to rely on. So... huge tits becomes their thing.

I like big tits. I don't like women who look like they're smuggling bowling balls.
  • Ugluck75
    7 years ago
    2 reasons that I can think of:
    Any area on someone that is significantly large makes them less attractive as it is makes them out of proportion. They would also be uglier if they had giant feet or a huge nose, etc.

Also, giant breasted women like that tend to be fat which I certainly do not care for as I like spinners.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Piling on to what Ugluck75 said, because as a member of a reproductive species we are driven to (attracted to) mate with relatively fit members of the same species who are of the opposite sex.

Women with gigantic (natural) breasts are also very fat. Fat women are not fit. When was the last time you saw a fat woman run a mile in under 8 minutes? For that matter, when was the last time you saw a fat woman run (waddling doesn't count).

Therefore, women with gigantic breasts are not attractive.
  • K
    7 years ago
    There is a big correlation between symmetry and beauty. Overly large tits can ruin the symmetry of the entire body. Women with naturally large tits tend to be over weight. They tend to not be well shaped. Size differences between them are much more obvious.

Tits are front and center. It is hard to ignore them especially if they are large. Any other imperfections can be hidden with clothing or just by the location. How may of us look at a woman's feet compared to looking at her tits?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    Yessir contemplating to write a research paper on anthromorphic and evolutionary degenerate facial-mammary correlation in amazons....

Seriously, It depends on your sample size. The number of cantilevered women are a tenth of the population. Number of less attractive women in a smaller sample size might give the wrong illusion.
    There's a growing breed of squatter ass fanatics fitness models. Breasts however are more difficult to accentuate by exercise unless a man helps her.
    And I disagree with Shailyn cup size and body weight are less correlated than strap size.
    34 C is not same as 36 B.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    That's not ugly. That is a permanent grimace from carrying those things around.

But as others have said, women may get cartoon boob jobs in a vain attempt to draw attention away from their butter-face.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion