tuscl

What is the best region in US for strip clubs?

chessmaster
Illinois
Monday, June 12, 2017 5:50 PM
Is it the west coast? South? Midwest? East coast?

36 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Wow tough question. I'll go with Southwest if we can agree that - the Southwest includes Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Some people argue that Texas is in the south and Nevada is in the West. Honorable mention: the South, because of Atlanta and Floriduh (mainly because of Miami). Some people may say Norh East because of Providence and all the clubs in NJ, NY and Mass.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I go with the south because you can find good clubs on a budget.
  • skeets35
    7 years ago
    The south, Texas and Florida. I have always liked the philly area too
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    The South hands down, like skeets said I don't think you can beat Texas and Florida.
  • anthony6613
    7 years ago
    Detroit and its suburbs. Almost all clubs are extras available. Windsor is just across the river with its nude clubs and legal prostitution.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    The west is the best. The WEST is the BEST.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    No doubt about it, the Southwest. Primarily because that is usually the only place I usually club.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Corvus +1, lol
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The South is good for strip clubs with texas, Florida and follies. Not much experience in southwest, only one socal dive a few years ago. Phoenix sounds fun.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    Well... I try to not think about clubbing in terms of regions. Detroit seems like the obvious city for extras. Follies is the exception, not the rule in Atlanta metro, and Follies has it's negatives. Florida strikes me as the best state since you have both Tampa/Pasco Co and Miami/Ft Lauderdale as options. LA/COI probably has good options if you can tolerate the traffic.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    @skeets: "philly area"... maybe across the river in NJ, but I don't see much if any encouraging intel on philly or its PA suburbs
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Everyone toots Detroit'a horn here, especially me and I live nowhere close to the D. The clubs are very nice and extras are widely available, but girl quality is NOWHERE NEAR what it is in other parts of the country. To some that matters, to some they'll take extras over looks. I still stand by the Southwest and I'm putting Texas in the Southwest. I've been to great clubs in Austin, San Antonio, Houston in addition to Dallas. IMO the best looking steippers in the country are in Phoenix and Vegas clubs are fun if you know what you're getting into. You can get charged rape prices and still have fun, that's what Vegas is all about.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @Shailynn- Phoenix clubs get the best looking girls since they get to recruit girls right out of ASU. It's the best thing Arizona State grads can do with their degree, I should know, I lived there for a bit and married an ASU girl. That said, between Phoenix/Southwest area and Detroit/Midwest, all my fond strip club experiences are from the Michigan clubs despite my Tempe/Phoenix beginnings, so I have a strong bias between the two on what's best. But if I think rationally, outside of Detroit, the midwest/rust belt SC scene is pretty damn supbar, while people only have good things to say about most Phx clubs and Vegas is the (albeit overrated/overpriced) Mecca of strip clubs. The Desert southwest for the win.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    IME: Georgia -Florida, until the recent Cuban invasion. Now, I don't know.
  • Drwaldo89
    7 years ago
    The south for sure!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    a21985 - well said. I had a buddy that lived near ASU campus so I spent a lot of time there in my late 20s/early 30s. Detroit is awesome, but other than that I can't mention one other single city in the rustbelt/midwest worth a shit.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    East, outside of atlanta the south is a no go...but atl is a good reason to go south which i will eventually to enjoy all the nice video vixens.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    ^houston too....
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    I would count Texas as the Southwest rather than the South. It's Carl's Jr, not Hardee's, There is In-N-Out Burger, BBQ is beef brisket, not pork. Also, the stage shows can be pretty good.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    Who gives a fuck about geographic zones? Minnesota has the northernmost point in the continental US but it's in the Midwest. If they don't bring out pork when you order bbq, you're not in the South.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    East Texas is the South, west Texas is the spithwedy
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Southwest
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I have found go clubbing all over. If you have money to burn there are places in Cali but there are places just as good elsewhere. Before you expound upon how good looking Cali women are I have found dancers in Detroit that are just as good looking AND without plastic. Spearmint Rhino in COI has plastic lookers the last time I was in there there was a total of one dancer that did not have some sort of obvious surgical enhancement. My favorite areas are Detroit, Dallas, Phoenix, in the past Providence, and maybe Reno or east St Louis on a good day. Vegas and Cali are to expensive for what you get. Mitchel Bros. O'Farrel Theater in San Fran. you can get anything you want if you have the money but if I wanted to spend that kind of money why not go to the Bunny Ranch in Nevada(plus the girls have a health card). I also have found that everything varies from city to city. Other places in Michigan are not nearly as open and the Detroit area for example.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Txtittyfag(dot) has proven his stupidity on the geographical front that compliments his overall retardation. I can drive to El Paso from Phoenix within 5 hours, but it will take you close to 10 hours to drive in the same state from El Paso to Dallas. Yes, Texas is so big you can include it in the Southwest and/or the South and make your point.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    By the way, from the Phoenix clubs you are within a 5-6 hour drive to Vegas, COI and southern Cali, Albuquerque, and El Paso. All these cities have off the charts playtime with strippers. Phx/LA/Vegas have more talent, but albequerque, El Paso along with Tijuana give you your money's worth!
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Boston clubs suck but Northeast/New England is good overall. Not sure if its the best, but its good.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I vote for the South first, Soithwest second, Northeast third.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per Wikipedia: "... The Southwestern United States (also known as the American Southwest) is a region of the United States which includes Arizona, the western portion of New Mexico, bordered on the east by the Llano Estacado, southern Colorado and Utah below the 39th parallel, the "horn" of Texas below New Mexico, the southernmost triangle of Nevada, and the most southeastern portion of California, which encompasses the Mojave and Colorado Deserts ..." There is a colored map on the webpage: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Southeast= arizona, New mexico, maybe west Texas West= Colorado to California South= Texas to georgia or the Carolinas, Florida considered the southeast.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Just avoid the North Dakota to Idaho corridor.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto meat72. west is the best. (and ain't tijuana part of the west?) and a honorable mention to atlanta and florida.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I forgot that Tijuana is part of the U.S.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I will be when we commandeer one of Chapo Guzman's tunnels and extend the San Diego Blue Trolley so that it has a stop underneath the Cascadas Hotel. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Chessmaster wrote "Southeast= Arizona, New Mexico, maybe west Texas". That there could be a special kind of ritarded if you believe in that.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^hey! I prefer mentally challenged. Scumbag.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Why don't you go gass again shitboy. I can smell Your shit coming through my phone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion