tuscl

Taking a stripper shopping

larryfisherman
California
Monday, June 12, 2017 12:19 PM
Do any of you do this? To those who do, do you have a max amount you're willing to pay for? To those who don't want to seem like a cheapskate to your favorite stripper, is there a min amount?

47 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Old topic. Absolutely never, and absolutely demeaning.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    No.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I once stopped at a convenience store so that she could run in and buy a pack of cigarettes. Does that count? :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If you just want to buy her slut wear, just buy it for her. That way when you present it to her, it gets put into action. If you want to take her to the store, I have to credit JS69 for being the one who knows how. For those who didn't see his post, the rules are: She models each thing she tries on for him, outside of the dressing room. Of what they buy, he decides what sex act she will wear it for. JS69 !!!!!!!! Larry, if you really want to support the girl, I would say just give her money. You don't want to be buying her everyday underwear for her. You want to be having fun with her. Women in stores is a freaky experience. If you are going to do it, follow JS69, and set it up so that you keep control of the situation. SJG Doors ft/ Eddie Veder [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I did once to see if I would enjoy it. I didn't.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Yes. The max I would spend would depend on the stripper and the situation.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @jackslash- what's the max you've spent?.... @sjg- I might follow JS69's blueprint I think taking a stripper shopping to a lot of you is like making it rain, you can't understand why people do it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No, the issue is, do you want to support her? Or do you just want to have some bedroom fun with her? Either way is fine. If you really like her, it could end up being both. SJG
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I never would because it would mean I allowed a dancer into my real life and none have or will ever earn that privilege.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    I had a stripper fav who was switching to a gown club. We had been discussing our initial OTC, the first OTC outing for both of us. So we decided to combine OTC with shopping. Dummy me, she thought shopping was the P4P. I paid her on top of that. Had her meet me at my hotel early in morning. Enjoyed nice playtime then went shopping. It was fun watching her squeeze her soft 34DDs into dozens of gowns. Spent about $300 on clothing and accessories.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There really isn't a max. The minimum you should spend is $3K so as not to look like a cheapskate. If you are going over $10K you are a chump if you don't parlay that into at least 2 sprees.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's too bad he has me on ignore. He could learn a thing or two if he would just be open to my advice.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    i have never actually taken a stripper shopping. I have bought perfume and panties..etc for them and sometimes I'll buy them a birthday gift if things are going good between us.the only place i've ever actually taken a stripper to dinner and back to my place. Oh i did take a stripper to check out another club once.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You gotta love those idiots that complain about it being an old thread, and then proceed to respond to it. LOL @hungry thanks. I was thinking for me like $150 min and $300 max.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    This aint dubai...fock no
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I would much rather take her shopping than that pay for her time shit.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    It's okay Larry old buddy. We discuss each topic at least 16 times. But you are a little young for that level of dementia.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks - why do you keep recycling the same dumbass questions over the past 3 years? Your posts are almost as wack as your rap songs.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I have met strippers for lunch or dinner a few times, but never taken them shopping. Not planning to either, it would be very awkward to me.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @cowboy- just curious, why would it be awkward?
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    shopping isnt fun.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Fuck no. I'll never take a sex worker shopping. I'm not that much of a sucka ass simp.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    The most I'll do is a lunch/dinner date at my expense but even then I won't pay for time. Shopping trips should be reserved for your wife or a very serious girlfriend.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I'm with rane123. Fuck mo. It's painful enough shopping with regular chicks. Strippers have unnecessary expensive taste
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @mistah aren't you a stripper?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I've probably spent $300 to $400 on a stripper shopping trip. This was part of an OTC date which included sex.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Estafador- lol I don't think mistah is a stripper, I'm pretty sure he's a male patron. I can see why some of you would be against it. I do it to show my favorite stripper some extra appreciation (because she deserves it with her top notch service towards me). I don't have kids or a wife so I have some extra income I can spend. Plus usually she will show her appreciation for the shopping in other ways :)
  • skeets35
    7 years ago
    My favorite stripper is whomever is doing a good dance for me at the moment. I don't go to strip clubs for a fucking relationship. I would never take a dancer shopping, geeze, just give her the money in dances OTC
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Yes I have taken strippers shopping. It was ok
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    @Esta: Hell naw nigga. All you gotta do is look at my profile and discussions to know that I'm a guy. You even commented on some of my posts in the past. C'mon now.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Strippers would just rather have the money, but I have to admit that wearing the things a guy has bought me makes me think of him, especially when I'm complemented. It's almost like I'm getting a little tip whenever I put on my expensive perfume, or a pair of heels a customer bought me. It does make me feel good, and think positively of him. The best things I've gotten are way too expensive for me to have bought myself, but it doesn't have to be a spree. You could take her shopping just for a new purse, or a new perfume. That would be under 500. If she picks something too expensive just act like that's insane for something of that type to cost that and make a joke ab it. Don't tell her you can't afford it. I suggest deciding what you want to her to have, and then letting her choose specifically. Purse, a new bra and panties set w sexy lounge outfit, perfume, watch, dress. You try to pick the store. Do it before dinner, so it's part of a date or whatever.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I haven't taken any strippers shopping, but I've been shopping with strippers. A lowlight was when I ended up in some guy's camera phone pic because the girl I was with was doing the stripper bend while getting something off a bottom shelf. I was watching and then a flash goes off behind me. The guy shrugs and walks off. Says lucky me. I said to myself that's why I keep the hobby in the clubs. She paid for her own stuff.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Like so many previous posters I used to be in the "no fucking way" club. Until I met this particular stripper about three years ago. It was a perfect storm for both of us. Me from the standpoint my income exponentially quintupled, my minor kids turned adults so child support ended to their mother, and I hadn't been seeing anyone in over 9 years since my divorce. The stripper? Wildest bitch I've ever met, and I've been clubbing for over 30 years. She's 20 years younger than me, has been mentioned on this forum before and described as a 9 plus by others, and has given me absolutely zero BS ever. Always on time, appreciative, cleans my house on her own after having spent the night, exceptionally cool. I can't say enough positive stuff. Her upside? I'd say conservatively I've spent north of $200K in that time. Trips, jewelry, cash, new boobs, purses, clothes you name it. Regrets? None. First of all it didn't hurt me financially at all. In fact the happier I was/she made me the more money I was made. So what happened? I had and have feelings for her. So, I pulled the plug. Yeah, I still get daily texts and pics and I miss you notes, however, I knew all along it was a paid pleasure. Kind of like a stress free vacation. Call me stupid if you want, but I'm telling you in my opinion you only live once. Get into your mid 50's and have the time, business and unlimited amount of money and met someone who went out of her way to make you unbelievably happy wouldn't you do the same? If not that's cool. I'm ok with everything I did.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Sal, you have been Daddilaced, but we're glad that you don't regret it. Thanks for sharing!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Sal -- yeah it's all totally harmless if you're spending a fraction of your net worth and enjoying your hobby. Also, getting the feelz for a sex worker and breaking up is definitely the rational thing to do. Thing is, $200K would buy 9+ girls for a period of about six years, and there's nothing more demeaning and boring than shopping for women's underwear.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Also, @Sal, my personal budgeting rule is that the money you piss away on prostitutes in one year should be no more than 1% of net worth. So if you piss away $200K, hopefully your net worth is in the range of $20M.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    @Randommember... To each his own on the shopping for womens underwear, getting invited into the changing rooms for a private show and a BJ definitely made it less boring for me! Lol Demeaning maybe, but didn't bother me much. I actually made a typo earlier, this was over a two year period not three, just starting the third year now. So about a $100K a year, yeah I guess I do fall into your budgeting rule. Shh don't tell my X that though, she may want to try for more spousal support again...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can't figure out if that is bragging or confesssing.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Taking strippers shopping wtf? That's simping at its finest. Hell you already giving her money at the club and plus shes probably charging you to take her shopping and then you still have to pay for the gifts...Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It varies widely. When I took the DS on trips, she always had a budget of $500 for shopping. I more or less stuck to that limit except the time I took her to rodeo drive in Beverly Hills. For other strippers, it varied from $100 to $500 depending upon how effective the girl was at making my fantasies cum true.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ That's why I say, if you just want to buy her slut wear, just buy it for her. Women generally aren't impressed with things that don't cost lots of money. SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @rickberge- no, she's not charging me to take her shopping lol. Taking her shopping is in place of paying for her time. She just quit stripping, so I'm not paying her at the club. We are doing OTC though. The shopping thing is not a regular thing, it's just a once in a while thing to show your appreciation. @bj99-good insight
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Are you letting her buy her every day and day job cloths, or its it get ups for the bedroom? SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've taken my ATF shopping, no one else. It was only two or three hundred dollars each time, on only three or four times.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Good insight guys, I appreciate it. A couple of follow up questions. What do you shop for? Stripper outfits? Panties and Bras for OTC sex? Everyday clothes? Shoes? Purses? Whatever she wants? Also do you let her know beforehand what your spending limit is? Or if she picks out something that is too expensive, you just tell her no?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    A new calculator and multi-colored folders would be a good start.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You may or may not like being with the girl in the store. JS69 does, but he knows how to do it, and he has time and money. You don't want to be buying her her everyday clothes. Need her to make the selection. If you make the selection, just keep it to slut wear. We have money for good reasons. If you want to support her, just give her some, or maybe just write a check to her landlord. In the original edition of Helen Gurly Brown's "Sex and the Single Girl", a married middle aged man hires a girl to work in his firm, and he tells her, "You're going to be my girl." She doesn't agree, but she doesn't protest. Next day, her first day of work, he takes her shopping, then to a motel. In future times he just hands her cash. And then after about 6 months, when it ends, he gives her a generous severance. Taking a girl shopping is nice when she is not yet comfortable with you just handing her cash. You come up with lots of time consumptive stuff to do with girls which is not sex. Some girls want this, some, and especially from strip clubs, might not want or need this. What do you want with these girls? Think about it. They might not need much persuading. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion