tuscl

Dancer's biting or nibbling, is this something the dancer's enjoy?

Sunday, January 4, 2004 7:49 PM
Dancer's biting or nibbling, is this something the dancer's enjoy? I've had dancer's I'm not familiar with suddenly start nibbling or gently biting my ear lobes, chest, and even my nose. This doesn't do anything for me and can even hurt. Is this some kind of friendly gesture gone overboard?

5 comments

• casualguy
    20 years ago
    Lol, maybe if start saying Ouch every time they'll get the hint. May be hard to stop dancers who come out of the blue or are on stage though.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    meant to say above "if I start to say" left out the I. I can see how some guys might enjoy frisky females. You have to be careful what situation you are in nowadays though or you could get in trouble. I remember at a previous job a girl pinched me by surprise on my rear and I was trying to get even by pinching her rear. She quickly got away. It was a small company but I wouldn't dare try something like that nowadays.
  • tom_pb
    20 years ago
    Of course if you enjoy it then encourage it and tip her well.
  • Jolicouer23
    20 years ago
    Yoda's right. If you don't like it just tell them you have really sensitive earlobes or something, or that biting just doesnt do it for you and they'll get the hint pretty quickly.
  • Yoda
    21 years ago
    No, It's a way for the dancer to entice onto more dances. Just ask them to stop if you don't like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion