tuscl

Best slacks? Pantses for Dantses ...

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Hey, anyone got recommendations for what type of trousers to wear for best lap-dancing experience? This has probably been discussed many times before, but, since I'm planning on returning to the Tampa-bay area lap-dancing "scene" for the first time in over a DECADE, I'm wondering if the technology has improved in my absence.

Some guys like shorts. Especially athletic shorts that are knee-length but very soft, like the type which are the norm in NBA uniforms these days. I prefer wearing long-legged pants, especially during summer in Florida when I'm going back and forth between air conditioning and the idiotically humid outdoor heat. Shorts just leave you chilled and goose-bumped and sweating; and they are so much more casual and unimpressive; I want something with a bit of a businesslike, or upscale, appearance.

Some guys insist on khakis or slacks, dress-pants of some sort. They usually say that blue-jeans are the worst. I agree with them, jeans are MUCH too thick and abrasive. They are not only bad on the customer, they're bad on the dancer too.

I used to have a type of silky nylon running track-suit I would use. I'd put on the pants to them, and match them with a decent button-down shirt or hawaiian-style shirt of some sort, something with a collar. The pants were dark enough that in most clubs it just looked like I was wearing dark dress slacks, even though they were actually athletic pants. I have no idea where those things are.

There are some kinds of "slacks" that are actually stretchy and soft. Are there new or preferred materials out there now'adays that I might not know about?

25 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Sounds like your old school, tried-and-true outfit is still tops. I roll the same way, commando of course.
  • bkkruined
    7 years ago
    Polyester "travel" slacks.
    Soft, thin and loose. Probably not as soft thin and loose as shorts or a track suit, but also not something I'd look like a clown wearing and be embarrassed to wear anywhere but a strip club. A little more formal than most would probably wear, but some girls might appreciate you looking sharp.
    One could probably find wool slacks that are softer and thinner, but then you gotta take them to the dry cleaner with a spooge stain...
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Dark blue or black dress pants, either 100% polyester, or combo of poly/cotton.
    I always wear soft polo shirts with them, or nice t-shirts.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Oh for fuck's sake; I feel like have answered this question a dozen times; Cowboy is mostly right. My answer to the same damn question about a week ago....

Again, these are the best slacks to wear. Soft, lightweight, smooth with the expando waist band. Inexpensive and I have had MANY dancers comment on how nice they feel rather than rough denim. They launder just fine on a machine permie setting and EVERYTHING including that nasty spray tan comes right out with no ironing needed. No I am not a Haggar sales rep:

www.haggar.com
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    The link did not work quite right. The Cool18's is what I am talking aboot:

http://www.haggar.com/cool-18-pant/class…
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Wear something soft, dark, loose, and thin. Shorts are best.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I can't bring myself to wear sweatpants or shorts to the club, maybe some day I will.

Until then I've been having success wearing dress pants that have thin and soft material, similar to those pointed out by longball.

I go commando, for obvious reasons.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Long pants prevents easy access for wandering hands.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Shorts are da bomb. I remember I wore shorts once to my fav Phoenix club for day shift. First dancer reaches up inside and generously strokes me while she dances for me. After a couple of songs she just stands there jerking me off through my shorts. I cum during the 4th song. You can't do shit like that in dress pants.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't say that anything amazing has come along in the last ten years. If anything it's tougher to replace clothing as it gets retired because the quality of the stitching and materials has decreased even on name brand items.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Hey thanks for the link, Longball.

In another old thread (LOL, which I personally participated in! rofl I don't even know my own posts!) there was a recommendation for either Adidas or Jockey "pajama type training pants". Someone else really recommended these particular Champion brand training sweat-pants type things, available at Target:

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-lightweig…

What do you think? I don't like 'em. I just think they look way WAY under-dressed. I don't mind outfits like that for hiking around the house, or for mowing the lawn, of course; and you could plausibly wear them as a "casual drop in" outfit at a strip club if you were going on a Wednesday afternoon on your way to the beach, for instance, but if I'm going to go do a "true monger" night of strip-clubbing and so forth? Nah. I need something that at least visually PRETENDS to be more dressy.

Funny, though, I never felt that way aboutd my old Fila brand "parachute" trainers. They were about as casual as the linked pants. My Fila pants were from a sweat-suit or track-suit: very thin nylon rip-stop wind-breaker material on the outside, with a second thin layer of plain white t-shirt-type cotton on the inside. (To explain the construction more -- there is an almost total non-connection between the two layers, no seams to link them except at the major entry-points like bottom of legs, waist, and pockets. So, if you didn't take a little care when removing, the inner liner would turn inside-out but the outer liner would remain outside-out because they would "disconnect" and one would flip but the other would not. Get it?)

I THINK this was my reasoning, for why I WOULD wear the Filas (described above) but not the Champions (linked above). So: I didn't really mind showing up in pants that LOOKED like they were supposed to be athletic pants, because that meant I was "wearing my athletic pants outfit." But I would (I guess? I dunno ... ?) really dislike showing up in pants that look like they were supposed to be athletic pants that I wrongly thought looked good enough to be dress pants, because that would mean I was "wearing my athletic pants outfit as though it looks good even though it doesn't", I think. See what I mean? LOL ...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my second favored pants and shorts that are thin slick material with no zipper. my first is naked!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    I usually go for the gucci...tight so my package is showing
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps, and paying for dry humping is just paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustrations.

Get a front room makeout session going. Then you invite the girl you selected to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue.

SJG

Canned Heat, 1970, awesome video!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hom0fYd5…
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    there are some slacks made of jersey (like jersey sheets, not sports jerseys) material, that are extremely soft & thin
  • AverageFTW
    7 years ago
    Wore some Hybrid Swim/Shorts today. Stipper loved how they felt and her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she reached up the leg to realize I was going commando. This will be my go to on hot Texas days from now on.

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-hybrid-sw…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Damn - we *are* a bunch of pervs

:)
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    To paraphrase a movie quote, "Pants! We don't need no stinking pants!"
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Trust me on the Cool 18's. They look classy and it's like your wearing almost nothing. Plus they have button back pockets like most dress pants to secure your wallet. They look great balled up on the floor of the VIP booth. The clubs I frequent shorts just don't fit in and some of those sweatpant looking things they would not even let you in the door.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Cool 18s ... I checked 'em out at the Haggar store.

Longball, thanks for the suggestion.

They do look like what I want -- basically, they're "suit pants" or "dress slacks" and will be fine with a button-down-collared shirt, necktie, and blazer for typical office work or courtroom. But they have one or two things that aren't "ideal."

First, there's a zipper. I know, you aren't likely to find dress-pants without a zipper, and in fact, having a zip-up fly is a major part of what "defines" them as real-pants rather than sweat-pants. But lap-dances will be performed with willy under two or three layers of zipper-plackard, and that's not ideal.

Second, they have an elastic gusset that lets the waist-band expand a bit. That's not my favorite fit, because I have a waist that is significantly smaller than my butt (my fat ass, I guess I got it from my mother ... and no, I don't have a skinny waist, I'm not trying to act like I've got six-pack abs or something, though I wish) which means the elastic will pinch inwards and change the hang of the pants. Also, not a big deal, and also unlikely to be improved upon.

All considered, I figured I could use them anyway. So I bought two pair, one dark (red-brown?) black, and one dark navy blue. I hate shopping. Mission done, maybe accomplished, not gonna think about it any more.

After I try them out for lappers, probably on some drunken rioting night of debauchery that involves rolling around in carnal waste and cigarette ash, and if a wasted coke-addled snot-nosed stripper gets a lot of mess all over the outside of them, or if a super-hottie helps me to get a lot of mess all over the inside of them, but I decide that I don't like them, then should I just send them to you, Longball? :P
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I don't wear shorts I wear Tashi lounge pants:

* pipi friendly (no zipper)

* soft cotton and light

* elastic waistband for easier access for dancer hand-plunging into the goods

I have them in black and they have pockets - w/ casual black dress shoes and a nice shirt they do not look too out of place particularly in a dark club.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    this one girl told me to come back with lose pants and to cut out the front pockets. it was mind blowing
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    oh hey cut out the front pockets nice idea :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So how far back to pants go? To when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden of Eden? And was the original reason to promote dry humping and inhibit FS?

On the girl's day off, she puts on her sweats and goes to the gym, and then to the super market. Guy try to ask her out. They don't touch her and they don't use explicit language. They don't need to. She can feel right in her bones that if she accepts their overtures, soon she'll be getting load after load of jizm pumped into her, round after round, night after night.

Then the next day she goes to her strip club. She parades around in little or nothing besides high heels and makeup. Guys don't approach her, they wait for her to approach. They don't try to come on to her, they want to kiss her. They show no interest in getting her into their own bed, or otherwise trying to get their cock into her. All they want is for her to dry hump them until they cum in their pants.

So of course she separates these guys from their money. But what do you think this girl really thinks of guys like this?

SJG

Choosing to Be Child-Free | Thoughts, Stories and Advice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cn_FB3-…

http://orig06.deviantart.net/af11/f/2013…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion