tuscl

Biggest impression you ever made on a stripper.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, June 6, 2017 8:15 PM
One of my favorite ones was the time we were doing OTC at my house and she opened the refrigerator door and was totally shocked to find it stocked with food. Her words "WOW". :)

16 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I think the biggest impression I made was a triple surprise for my ATF when we did our first afternoon OTC in her apartment last fall after an initial overnight date in a hotel room. She seemed genuinely surprised that I: * had never consumed marijuana in any form * had never used any kind of sex toy * was 62. No weed that day (or any day), but I did use a vibrator on her while she blew me. As for my age, I'm hoping she thought I was 52 and not 72 :)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I was setting an appointment with a stripper to be at the club 5 weeks in the future, at the same time, 9:30 PM Friday, to make it consistent. She thought "that was so random." And "how do you KNOW where you're going to be exactly 5 weeks from now?" On the night of the appointment, she mentioned she kept the appointment out of curiosity just to see if it was possible for anyone to actually do that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A couple of ebonies have claimed to have popped more than once - I had popped earlier in the visit so did not pop w/ them but was still very hard so was able to work that pussy real good for a good while - they said something along the lines of "wow I didn't think/know you'd have such good dick" - I guess they were a bit surprised a whiteguy would fuck'm good
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I can't help but smile ...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Other than my dick?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Once the DS asked me how old I was. This was after we had been fucking for months. I told her and she was genuinely shocked that I was several years older than her father. Apparently she got over it quickly though since right after that we started showing one another some very intense oral love.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    *shrugs shoulders*
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    When I made a stripper my SB, encouraged her to finish college and helped her exit the strip club industry.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^ NIce story, @Giraffe. @Smith: The image of an AARP dude slobbering over a teenage girl's vagina is not something I want to think about.
  • pleaseda
    7 years ago
    Emitting authenticity ... - Authenticity in Conversations - Authenticity in intent to do $ dances - Authenticity in the way you touch - Being slow
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    When I didn't get mad when her whale showed up, and told her to go for it. When she came on my face three times in a half hour. When I gave her a locket with her kids' pictures in it.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I made her wet without even stroking her pussy. Hell I wasn't even trying to do foreplay, it just accidentally happened.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Our local clubs are not touching, so because of that the talk can get quite explicit. With many girls it has gotten really intense. And then at our underground Mexican bars, things get to DFKing, sometimes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Mostly what happens is the girls at strip clubs and amps will want me to take them home with me. If it doesn't happen after the first two or three visits, then they get pissed. So I don't anymore allow situations like that to develop. But many of the girls and I really get along well. And they make it clear that they want to be waking up in the mornings with me. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Biggest impression you ever made on a stripper ..." When I went to pay her for her dances and I took out my $1K bankroll and her eyes almost popped out of her head. LOL - not really - I've never walked in w/ a $1K bankroll but at times w/ $500 or $600 and at times when I'm paying them I've seen them intently starting at the stack of $20s
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure of the one thing that may have impressed dancers the most but the funniest moment I remember was one night calmly asking a dancer if anyone else in the club was having electrical issues. I had been having some electrical issues in one club during the summer. Too much static electricity. I was wondering if it was the new chairs and my clothes or if anyone else was building up large electrical charges in the club. Anyway she said "only YOU!" I told her I would show her when she got on stage. When she was on a side stage, I didn't touch any of the metal railing near the stage. She touched my head and I could hear it. Sounded like a mini lightning bolt hit her. She was impressed. She called me Electro the rest of the evening. My problem went away after I gave blood. I suspect it was my clothes, new club chairs, and too much iron in my blood. I had some electrical issues at times elsewhere. If it wasn't too much iron, I probably spread a new weird electrical issue disease to the general population. I had to block the blood drive people phone number as well because they wanted more of my blood really bad month after month. I thought they were worse than vampires with all the messages and phone calls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion