tuscl

Would you wear these? If so where? I'll pass!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

22 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    They look good on you shadowcat!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    this is a fucking joke right? must be the latest fashion wear for pre-op trannies.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    someone needs to photoshop obama wearing one of those. would be perfect for him.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Why are repulicans always trying to emasculate their targets...goes way back actually. Sick focks.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You should get a pair shadowcat
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I'd only wear this if my body was what I'd approve of showing off
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    hey... they are doing it wrong. they should have everything see thru. ha!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    if the lace underwear fits, wear it...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2009…
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Image a giraffe in that shit. LOL!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's bullshit that the men modeling these liberating lace coveralls all have "perfect" bodies. Don't all men deserve to enjoy the comfort and practicality of see through lace?
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant point Bj99!

On the other hand, these are not appropriate TUSCL wear. Imaging wearing those shorts without underwear and trying to get a LDK. I bet the lace might abrade skin if subjected to true LDQ action. Dick lace-burn is non-aces!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well no, not the best clothes for the strip club, but perfect for when you go to get your mani pedis w the crew, or for when you and your bros have to put some punks in their place w a dance off.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Ha! -- a stripper with a cool sense of humor. Welcome to TUSCL, Bj99!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I guess I would approve of see-through lace apparel on my ATF if she wore it (briefly) to bed. Otherwise, not so much.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    The cooling ability of these would be very impressive! Not to mention showing the girls exactly what you're packing.....

Oh, wait. Bad idea in my case.....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No thank you.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'm sure they are big in the gay community.

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Imagine the mileage a PL would get wearing these to the club while going commando. Nothing between you and her but a thin layer of lace!

On second thought, i doubt any man that would wear these would get an erection with a naked women on his lap.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Looks like a promotional pic for the 2018 mid term elections.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    txtittyfag has several that he picked up from the trash heap he lives in. LMAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice has every color available.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Typical liberal BS. If you don't like something they're pushing, then you are intolerant.

But if liberals don't like something, whatever they say is protected-speech protesting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion