tuscl

Strip Club Bathrooms

Why do a lot of strip clubs have crappy bathrooms. I think all business, not just restaurants, impress customers with nice bathrooms. If a strip club has a nice bathroom, the customer may want to stay longer.

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You're shitting us right.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Don't forget the bathroom troll. Gotta have our mints and cologne. LOL!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Ask Joe. Joe is the resident expert in this area.

He actually prefers McDonalds shitters over SC bathrooms.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    At a club I frequent, they redid the men's room. Prior to the work, one urinal was always broken and the place just stunk. They spent a few weeks working on it and it appears that they spent a fair amount of money. A few weeks after it was finished, one of the two Urinals is out of order and the place stinks again. Flies everywhere. WTF. Did they not fix the plumbing issue.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Usually men don't care much about those things, only women care about bathroom appearances. Functionality is what is important for men and bathrooms.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @meat actually men in most facets of American society care very much about clean stalls. If you worked a lesser paying job than what you already have, you'd realize women are more gross than men.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    They want it to feel like a dive. So you'll get RickyBoyDugan types in there running The System.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Faggits care about bathroom stall cleanliness.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    The less nice it is, the less comfortable guys will be having a nice jerk in it. Gotta keep that sexual frustration pent up to enjoy the show and/or save the release for the VIP. A bathroom you want to get in and out of rather than enjoy is smart SC business.

Also, because who cares about the bathroom. If you think the mens one in a SC is bad, talk to a stripper about the women's bathroom, its often pretty fucking bad from the stories I've been told.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many strip clubs are seedy places owned by seedy lowlifes that just don't give a fuck - they figure as long as there is pussy there the custies are gonna keep coming to the business
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's why I don't mind a bathroom attendant that way the bathrooms are usually kept halfway decent
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Further to Papi's comment, a lot of clubs are frequented by seedy lowlifes that just don't give a fuck. They constantly fuck up bathrooms. So, you've got people with little motivation to make them nice, and people with little motivation to not fuck them up. You see the results.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it, but do notice if the bathroom is clean.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I suspect you just used the bathroom after crazyjoe visited. Using the shitter after crazyjoe = non-brilliant!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my favorite bathroom is in adelitas. in the area to the right after the main bar. clean and unisex!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion