tuscl

One on one

Bb97
Florida
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:14 PM
Are there any club managers on here ? If so I have a question for you ? Rather dm? Oh btw this is me on my avi!

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't know if there are any such managers, but what is your question? SJG Church of Satan, some real hotties! [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] The Grass Roots- Sooner or Later [view link] Two Divided By Love [view link] Temptation Eyes [view link] Do you agree with me that the draw bar organ really helps, that it is mandatory? Raspberries Go All The Way Mike Douglas Show 1974 [view link] Badfinger - Baby Blue (1972) [view link] Thanks to founder for this updated version and giving us back the old post box. How about again letting us see our own and others' lists of posts?
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Nice pic
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    This is me on my avatar.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Where do you dance? I would spend money on you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is skibum trolling as Bb97? I seem to recall Bb97 using that exact phrase, and it doesn't make sense for ski to use it.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yep. She'd separate me from my cash.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Flag: My "avatar" is obviously not me and I was commenting on "her" post. Sarcasm translates poorly to the written word. An epic fail by me.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    7 years ago
    Bb, You won't get an honest answer to that question here. You'll likely just attract trolls pretending to be managers so they can give you a difficult time. I suggest that you go to some local clubs where you live and talk to club managers there. Whatever questions you have of club managers will vary from club to club and city to city. Best to go where you're familiar with clubs already. If you don't get answers you like there, ask other dancers about managers to talk to in other clubs nearby.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I believe some club managers do get on here because I've been sent messages asking to review a club in prior years. I don't usually travel just to visit a strip club so I never responded to any such emails and deleted all of them long ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion