tuscl

'OTC at Her Place' horror stories

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:20 AM
I think OTCing at her place is pretty safe. I've done it a few times. I tend to know my strippers pretty well by the time this opportunity presents itself. Here's my thinking, not that strippers do a lot of rational thinking. She has too much to lose by trying to rob you. You will know her name, her address, and most likely to see her car. Given all this information, she (and any accomplices) certainly aren't covering their tracks. You have a ton of information to act on to either call in the police, or for you to slash her tires or break into her place. Not that she would know this, I usually only care enough money with me for the date. So robbing me wouldn't yeild much more money than just following through. I sure it has happened but I think the risks are minimal. Anyone have any whore horror stories about otc going bad at her house?

22 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The first time I did OTC at my ATF's I was amazed at what a pig sty she lived in. The place was completely trashed! Not just garbage and dirty laundry everywhere, but damage to walls, doors, etc. Her bed was a mattress on the floor. She had 3 roommates and I imagine they were the cause. She had been my neighbor but when her ex went to prison, she moved. Luckily she moved out of the sty and back to a nice apartment close to my neighborhood again when we did our second OTC. I was afraid I get lice or bedbugs in the old place! Plus, her roommate was one of my regulars which made for a cozy arrangement.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have done it many times but only with strippers I known like my CF or ATF. I have seen some appalling living conditions. I have also had a boyfriend show up.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Her place strikes me as a particularly bad OTC location. There's no telling how my boyfriends, drug dealers, and other associates thugs know her place. You're just asking for trouble just to save the cost of a hotel room.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't need to have or even know of any horror stories to know that I want my OTC environment to be safe and drama free on my terms. I might reconsider if I really knew the dancer very well, but I suspect not. It's not my way, but to each their own.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @JS69 Or even her father could be waiting there ; )
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    otc at her place is fine. done it half the time.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    My worst experience had nothing to do with a dangerous situation but rather a trailer that reeked of cat piss and cigarette smoke. It was filthy. Sink full of dishes and the faucet was all fucked up. Food dried to plates, pans with the food that looked days old on stove. The bedroom wasn't nearly as bad as the rest of the place but still not clean. I was sitting at the dinning table and right beside me, a cat comes there the hole in the floor where there's suppose to be a heat register. Another time I went to a strippers house and her sister was baby sitting her kids. The sister thought nothing of us coming in and heading straight to her bedroom. After we're done, I pay her in her room, nice and discreet I thought. As I'm leaving she gives some of the money to her sister, 'here's the money I owe you.' So much for being discreet. All three of us acted like this was normal. It's still weird to me. Btw, her place was immaculate. I did her a couple times like that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yeah... even if it was "safe", none of that sounds vaguely appealing to me.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I've always opted for a hotel room. I'm not surprised at any of these stories however.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ironically, I was just watching one of those Lockup shows, they were interviewing an ex- stripper and her boyfriend,, who were in jail for: you guessed it, stripper lured customer to her place, boyfriend was waiting to rob customer, customer fought back, boyfriend killed him. In the interview, boyfriend was saying, "she is so sweet, these guys never see what's coming. They think they can judge her but they can't. These guys should not be ever going back to her place." There's stories after stories like this. In fact, I've read any number of stories where this not only happens, but the stripper and customer have done this several times previous, and then bang, she robs him. I don't think we can understand what's going on in a stripper's life that she does this, or expect that our thinking about "too much to lose" is reflective of hers. I think we need to recognize that the reality is, there's several stories a year about this, and each time, a PL who thought he was an expert at profiling strippers, got robbed, hurt, or killed. Best to follow basic safety rules, rather than depend on your probably-inflated-sense of judging good character, or depending on rational actions on her part
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    So, if a dancer robs you, she has to quit her job, right? And she better not just change clubs..she has to leave town if she wants to stay in the sex business. Of course, there are a lot of stupid dancers too.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Besides, how many guys are going to go to the police or club management to say they got robbed when they showed up at a dancer's place?
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    Do you foresee a problem with your arrangement? Rather do otc at her place then blow money at a hotel. Unless the chick is psycho.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You guys do realize that you don't have to rent a suite in a four-star hotel, right? I mean, we're talking about $70 to $90 at a Best Western or Holiday Inn. Less if your girl really doesn't give a shit about amenities. I'll happily trade $100 to decrease the chance that I'm going to end the night as a statistic or featured in one of the 2AM posts that show up here on a regular basis.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ In addition, download the Recharge app, it enables by-the-hour renting of some pretty damn good hotels.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Ironically, I was just watching one of those Lockup shows, they were interviewing an ex- stripper and her boyfriend,, who were in jail for: you guessed it, stripper lured customer to her place ..." Two similar cases I saw in one of those TV shows come to mind (and there been others): 1) I think it was during the 2013 Super Bowl in New Orleans - 3 friends from out of state (ATL or South Carolina; can't remember) decide to go to NOLA for the SB and make a few-bucks selling t-shirts and such - they meet some girls in their 20s (I think the guys were in their 30s) and the girls invite them to the hotel room - a while later they show at the girls' hotel room and there are two dudes hiding in the bathroom unbeknownst to the 3-guys - basically the girls set them up to be robbed but all 3-guys ended up being shot - 2 of them died at the scene - one survived but eventually died due to his injuries (8-months later I think) - the dumb hos in their 20s thought they were just gonna get some easy $$$ and now they are charged w/ murder - the 2 dudes that did the killing looked like big-time unapologetic thugs - one of the girls (there were like 3 or 4 involved in total) was just 18 and she had driven one of the thugs to the hotel room and she too was being charged w/ murder - in the end 3 innocent men lost their lives and the dumb hos that just wanted to make a quick-buck probably ruined their lives w/ long prison sentences (when the show aired they were all awaiting trial but it did nol look good for any of them) 2) an older dude (maybe retired in his 60s; can't remember) - he used to invite teenagers to his house and give them booze so he could party w/ the girls - the group decided they wanted to take his $$$ and hatched a plan to rob him by taking his $$$ while he was distracted - it was a group of teenage guys and girls and they too just wanted some quick cash - one of the guys in the group decided to kill the old-man although it was unnecessary (the others did not even know he had a gun) - now they were all facing murder charges and when the split up the $$$ they stole from the old-man they each ended up w/ about 40-bucks As has been mentioned; many of these girls don't think beyond the next 5-minutes - and many although may not be criminals are easily manipulated by BFs or friends into doing stupid shit - and many of these girls often hang-out w/ seedy acquaintances/friends, and have seedy BFs, which often have criminal records and/or into criminality; thus one can become a "victim by association". Not saying this is "common" but def happens and why it's better to take certain basic precautions rather than try to save a few-bucks . Many regulars get to know their CF/ATF fairly well and know about their family and children and lifestyle and thus can better gauge seeing her at her house (i.e. if she has kids and is a good-mother, and you know this, then you'd think she herself would not want to take the risk of doing anything stupid).
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    2 thoughts come to mind----I've been to home of three girls who are strippers. Only one had kids and they were over her mother's the night we met up. All three had immaculate apartments- I mean OCD type of drive to keep the place clean. Three is not enough of a sample set to mean much of anything but still Secondly and this is my curiosity.....at what point in the career of a stripper does the switch go off where they go from a girl who acts normal who the odds are high is flat broke and runs out of options to make money or get out of debt to the nut-bucket.....I'm not being flip, nor am I doubting any of the comments ( I've seen enough erratic behaviour myself in the past few months to understand its real) The worst experiences I have had and I only mention it because a few weeks back I referenced SA so I feel I need to point out one of the downsides can be going back to her place and finding out overall how much baggage some of the women on there have--including having their kids in the apartment ( without you knowing) as she bangs you and herself as if she hasn't had sex in months.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Where do I start?
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    OP is due for a little chlorine in the gene pool. Natural Selection, LMFAO. What a prophetic username!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @subraman... Recharge app. Only available in San Francisco and New York City. Too bad. That would be useful.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Don't do OTC at her house until you "KNOW" her!!
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Not at her place, nor at mine. Either can cause problems that won't go away for the $100 you would have dropped on a room. Nor is she to be left unsupervised while I shower.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion