tuscl

Using Google earth to investigate clubs and the area around them

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Just started doing this and I'm amazed ...you can even go inside the clubs and see the layout

Then your able to literally see what the area the club is in

This is becoming extremely helpful with planing trips

Any advice for a newbie from a more seasoned Google Earth expert ?

13 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Ask SJG and utilize his thread "it seems a bit Iffy outside"!

SJG is obsessed with using the google option and can guide you in how to best use it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Man you really have too much time on your hands.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Well when you don't leave the basement it is a way to see the world outside. That said fuck sjg.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice is just trying to find the nearest bus stop, Greyhound station and YMCA to each strip club.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO

Don't Forget KFC and 711
  • s88
    7 years ago
    I always Google Streetview the club before I go.

You have to know where the front door and not the fire door or dancer door is.

How desolate is the area, muggers lurking outside? How does the parking lot look? any place to hide in the parking lot to jump a PL?

Since I take the bus to the SC, the first time I ever goto the SC, is during daylight hours when the SC is closed. To figure how how the bus works, does it keep schedule or is it random, where exactly are the bus stops, how long to walk from the bus stop to the SC door, how long are the ped lights to cross the street. I'll walk a bit around the SC building too during daylight when it is closed.

I've been once in a SC that has an unmarked steel "fire" door with a fake business awning. At night the door is propped open, their colorful logo is on the INSIDE of the steel door, and they place a sidewalk sign on the sidewalk with their club name when they are open. The SC is invisible during the day, probably so the neighbors stay quiet.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Good advice
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    People really plan club visits based on how scary the neighborhood might be? If I had to do that, I'd quit.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    $1K lick real quick.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Parked black BMW a 4 buildings down the block from the SC. 4 home boys. 2 on the trunk. Both rear doors open, one boy sitting with legs sticking out, in each rear door. All of them chugging vodka from the bottle and passing the bottle around like a joint. This SC has a metal detector and pat down BTW. Nothing happen to me walking by them, but its saturday 12:30 AM, you think twice if what you gonna do if they come upto you.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yeah when you pull up to a strip club and there's broken glass in the parking lot - and you realize that's auto glass not a broken beer bottle on the ground, you may wanna think twice about pulling in the parking lot.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd want to avoid visiting a club where I thought someone might attack me. Too many opportunities for something to go wrong when all I want to do is have fun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion